It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust happend...why does it matter so politically?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't know if others have noticed. In Europe the last couple of months there is again a lot of propaganda all over the media about the holocaust.

Could it have something to do with the nazi archives which will be open for the public soon. nazi archives

We, our parents and our ancestors have always been lied to by the ruling elite of the times. We have been fet with propaganda since the earliest days of television (but actually since the earliest days of rule)

Look at the following documentary about the manipulation of humanity by well known psycho analists: Century of the self (4 hour documentary in 4 parts: a must see)

Wake up!!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Surface, the camp kitchen was used to cook the prisoners. The religious facilities were really brainwashing and reprogramming facilities. The dental offices were really torture chambers. The nurses were death nurses. The photos are all phaked propaganda by the nazis. The nazis worked alone without help from the wall street bankers. Their sole purpose was to kill jews, nothing else. They spent millions of gallons of petrol on burning bodies at the expense of theri war machines because the holocaust was way more important than anything else. Hitler is still alive and he is hiding in the hollow center of the earth. You photos were photoshoped back in the 40's to support the conspiracy movement in the 90s.

HA HA HA HA AH

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
I think you forgot about the Native American Indians and all those who were slaughtered by the US Cavalry.
No, they have not.

They celebrate them every year and it's even a national holiday.. "Thanks Giving"

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting resource, for all Holocaust researchers;

Jews Against Zionism

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If it were only two words it would be an oxymoron.

This has been debunked, but in primarily Jewish circles, so I realize it didn't make it's way to you. Ask Akmenijad (or however he spells that name of his) about his jewish friends that showed up to the holocaust denial party he threw. I'm not Jewish, but I know more jews than you. And let's hope they're praying for us all. Because we are all IDIOTS. Well, not all of us, hopefully

[edit on 5-4-2007 by hexagram23]

[edit on 5-4-2007 by hexagram23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join