It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What games can I expect from the Wii???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I know how addictive it is, I've been playing it, it's on my play me link above yours...

It's quite hard though if you haven't played before...

Though there is a problem when useing the undo button, other lines become useless...

[edit on 24-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I know how addictive it is, I've been playing it, it's on my play me link above yours...

It's quite hard though if you haven't played before...

Though there is a problem when useing the undo button, other lines become useless...

[edit on 24-12-2006 by chris01621]
Go use the latest official version. It's got an eraser which is much better than the undo button. And I haven't encountered any weird bugs like I did with that version with the undo button.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Nice one thx.
I not very good at the game at the moment, and alot of what I'm doing is trial an error and crashing...

Edit: Actually thats so much better than the version I was playing because it gives you the straight lines, thx again...

[edit on 28-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you have the Internet Channel, here's some other games you can expect for the Wii.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Bah, I have a PC. I need no stinking Opera browser channel. I don't see the need to pay for the right to use a browser(yes I know it's a Trial version now, I'm going to wait until someone gets Firefox to work on the Wii)

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm going a little off topic now but I want to know if there is any way to put Line rider tracks that I have saved on inxile, on here without using a camera (as I dont have one)...

But keep the future Wii games coming...

[edit on 31-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
"Ignore this comment it's completely wrong. The types of games you can expect are: FPS games with much better controls then either of the two others, RTS games will be much easier to play as well, RPG games can become so much more immersive(imagine an Oblivion type of game...) etc. Not nearly the level of the mouse and keyboard yet, but with stronger IR sources it can get there."

Well first of all i am not wrong since they have already announced a mario and a metroid game. Second of all when i played it i did not feel the whole "it is going to change the way you game feeling." When i play games i like to relax, i do not like swinging an imaginary sword for 3 hours when i just want to sit and play. It may improve but at this moment i do not really care for it all that much. Wii sports was pretty good though.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by spinstopshere]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well first of all i am not wrong since they have already announced a mario and a metroid game.

THIS is what YOU said above.

You can expect mostly metroid and mario games. I played the wii and i did not like it.

If you had actually taken a gander at the release date list, there is much much more coming. Take a gander at the DS. It's created new genres. That's the very definition of "changing the way people play games". I feel confident is say that the Wii will definitely do the same. As a Nintendo stockholder, its a sure thing.

Second of all when i played it i did not feel the whole "it is going to change the way you game feeling."

So you think that it's harder to play an FPS using a Keyboard and Mouse then a gamepad? How about RTS?

Yes it will change the way console games are played and it already has in a lot of ways, PS3 copied them right out of the starting gate with their 6-axis controller. Wii will bring Console gaming closer to the PC experience in many genres that have had universally horrible control schemes(on a gamepad) up until now.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The mouse and keyboard are better for those games. It is a decent system i just felt underwhelmed (though it could have been the games i played).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join