It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush retaliates against Britain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hmmm and if usa didnt join war nazi would invented atom bomb an bombed USA and world would been nazi 1000 year rule.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
First France and Germany, and now the UK, eh?

Hell, why not just burn all the bridges....???

What a dumb-ass...
Well, not like I expected differently. Cahones are great and all....but it's gotta be tempered with common sense... Unfortunately, with our pres...it isn't so common...

This can only strengthen the EEC's push for the UK to adopt the Euro...and when that happens, WWIII goes into full gear people..

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
First France and Germany, and now the UK, eh?

Hell, why not just burn all the bridges....???

What a dumb-ass...
Well, not like I expected differently. Cahones are great and all....but it's gotta be tempered with common sense... Unfortunately, with our pres...it isn't so common...

This can only strengthen the EEC's push for the UK to adopt the Euro...and when that happens, WWIII goes into full gear people..

hiya, this is my 2nd time posting on here, i think i'll stick to bts for now, ATS'es rants have gone way too primitive

world war 3? *Cyrus pricks up ears* now we're talking

im hoping the "bear" RU ends up getting the cake...it's in my interests as a ukrainan

bush has officially messed it up, now he has 1 thing left to do and that's it....all bridges TNT'd.
he is officially the most hated man in the world....i swear it, i bet you anything, if statistics were brave enough to conduct a survey on the matter.
god help us when he gets re-elected this year

im hoping im wrong, but i have a gut-feeling he will.

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by sirCyco
probably not..but it sure didnt cost us 84 billion dollars and over 300 american soldiers

somilia was not a full scale war! 19 soilders were killed in someone elses civil war. and the shots were made by the politicians half a #ing world away!. politicians should have no say when the shooting starts. EVER! they can give the fighting men the objective and thats it. once the shooting starts the decisions should be made by the thearter commanders. not by poloiticians who dodged the draft during vietnam. im suprised that general garrision took the blame for the whole thing. if our military is going to go anywhere, we should throw everything we have short of nuclear weapons into the fight to achive the objective quickly and with minimal loss of US and civilian life!

Its SOMALIA!!! Jesus Christ if you're going to try and talk intelligently about a country you should at least be able to spell it correctly and find it on a map!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join