It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Educated Guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't really call this a prediction because it is based on current events.

Anyways, I predict that the US will be bogged down in Iraq for many many years to come and Bush will be re-elected. This may be the only stretch but I do predict that an attempt will be made on Bush either during his Re-election Campaign or during his second term. The reason I say this is because he is sooooo Conservative and alot of people don't like that.

North Korea will try something either incredibly stupid in the very near future and that will prompt a new war that will stretch the US military even more.

In the end in say 20-30 years the US will either no longer be a super power or be second hat to China. Just an educated guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
The reason I say this is because he is sooooo Conservative and alot of people don't like that.

How can anyone say that Bush is conservative? He's lifted a lot of industrial pollution restrictions, he's on the verge of bankrupting the US, he's ruined all of the USA's foriegn diplomatic relations...

...He hasn't conserved much of *anything*, has he?...

new topics

join