It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewardess banned from carrying Bible !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh, I hadn't thought of that, Pie Man, good catch. You know, these are the type of events which can set off wars and the like, it seems to me it would be a security issue as well. Personally, I'd fire the bitch, she could be a big security risk as far as souring relations between countries. Not only is she non-compliant with the airline's policy, she's also breaking the law in another country, never a good idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just had a "revelation." This whole issue is centered around money!! Look, this international flight service doesn't have to comply with a singular nations' law. The only reason that they are is because they fear that their flights might be barred from the nation.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I just had a "revelation." This whole issue is centered around money!! Look, this international flight service doesn't have to comply with a singular nations' law. The only reason that they are is because they fear that their flights might be barred from the nation.

Don't they have to land inside of the country they are flying to? What about a lay-over , which can and does happen often? I would think that even landing in an airfield of a particular country you are still held to that countries laws.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join