It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey people I just wanted to share my perspective on UFO's. I live in New Mexico and my family used to have a ranch near Carrizozo NM. White Sands Missile range is where much of our missile technology came from. After WWII many Nazi scientists were brought to white sands. Our ranch was less than 20 miles from the "Trinity site" where the worlds first A-bomb was tested. I have never seen a "UFO", but i have heard 100's of stories about them from people who worked at our ranch, and both my Father and Grandfather.

They always describe lights that moved in ways that would kill a pilot by excessive g-force. Right angle turns at extreme speed, or going fast and instantly stopping. My Father told me about a light that he saw come straight down from very high and stop feet above the ground, and then shoot up into space so fast that it left a streak in the sky and then dissapeared.

90% of these sightings were during the late 40's through the early 60's. There were a few after that but not nearly as many.

Oscura range was just west of our ranch, I have heard that "oscura peak" is a hollowed out mountain range. In my opinion it's the real "area 51". The Nazi's were able to devolop "UFO" technology, and their scientists who were taken to Oscura range showed us how it worked.

On Google earth you can actually see a road going into a tunnel on top of Oscura peak!

So in my opinion the "Roswell crash" which was actually between Carizozo and Corona NM, (within a few miles of my families Ranch) was actually a Nazi invented flying saucer.

Here is a video that is supposedly of a "UFO" crashing at white sands missile range video.google.com...
I don't know if this is a legit video, or where it came from, but it was interesting.
Let me know what you think of my theory.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey, I lived near Alamogordo, New Mexico as a kid. I heard all those rumors too. To top it all off, my father was in the US air force and stationed at holloman and then at kirtland AFB.

They store nuclear weapons at a mountain near kirtland AFB, so hollowed out mountains are certainly nothing unusual. I dont think carizozo is that far from alamogordo and the white sands missile range.

have you heard the rumors that the roswell crash was actually a V-2 rocket they were testing?

they have a video on you tube that claims they got a V-2 to space in 1946. you can watch it here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I also grew up in Lincoln Co. NM and listened to all the stories, married a Roswell girl who's family remembered the Corona crash and have had my own experiences with ufo sightings.

Nazi technology; maybe.... but I'm leaning to interdimensional events rather than "nuts and bolts"; who knows?

One thing is for sure "high strangness" is no stranger to New Mexico and It is one of the Many things that Makes NM the "Land of Enchantment."

Please come visit us, spend money, then go home!
We have almost been Californicated to death!

[edit on 20-12-2006 by whaaa]

new topics

join