It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: I.M.P.S: The Relentless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Vol. 1 Ep. 1
Vol. 1 Ep. 2

Check it out!
Great Fan flick, excellant production values and funny dialog. Better then the "first" 3 episodes combined!!!

Troops

Check this out too. Very funny.

If you want to download a higher quality version from their site here is the link.

impstherelentless.com...

[edit on 20-12-2006 by sardion2000]

[edit on 20-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just watched the first episode of IMPS. Dam that was good!

I've posted some fan movie links here myself, but this was probably the best of the ones I've seen. Very enjoyable.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I love IMPS !! I watched Chapter 1 when it first came out and I am still amazed at the sophistication of the production !! The effects and music are top-notch !!

The only downside to IMPS is the very long wait for Chapter 2 !! Its been a good 2 years since Chapter 1 came out and at this rate it will take 30 years for all the chapters to come out.

But it matters not to me...I will eagerly await forthcoming chapters with baited breath !!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They had some personal crises to deal with I believe so the post production was shelved for a time. I'm not sure if the filming was shelved though, I hope not and I hope they are backlogged in post-production till episode 5.

www.youtube.com...

BTW Here is a Trailer for IMPS. It has some shots not in Episode one so it seems to me that they are sitting on lots of footage which makes me believe that the problems have been post-production only.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thtas very well done, At the fear of sounding silly, who would have the time and money to make that???
A mix of CG and live action, but it's not a proffesional film co., is it????

why show it for free when it must of cost a bit to make?
As for the trailor footage thats not seen, that is from real Star Wars films isn't it!!!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Thtas very well done, At the fear of sounding silly, who would have the time and money to make that???
A mix of CG and live action, but it's not a proffesional film co., is it????

why show it for free when it must of cost a bit to make?

Lucas will sue if they make money off of this stuff.

As for the trailor footage thats not seen, that is from real Star Wars films isn't it!!!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by chris01621]

No it isn't. If you look closely at the ATATs legs, they are too "perfect". In "Empire Strikes Back" they look a lot more gritty, used and "real". Looks like a mix of CG and Live action. Must have taken a helluva lot of time to get it right.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well that makes it even cooler, someone just doing it for the fun of it, and it's really well done...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Have you seen this one yet?

www.youtube.com...

I posted it above, but not sure if you saw the link. It's these guys first fan flick done about a decade or more ago.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No I hadn't seen it but that is cool, Domestic disturbance with lukes parents, haha.

Didn't the main guy sound like Dan Ackroyd from an early role, more at the start when h was talking to the little alien dudes...

top topics

join