It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Tell A Sunni From A Shi'ite?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My main problem is with the growing Muslim intolerance of Christianity and Christian nations. The KKK is about white supremacy and intolerance of everything non-white.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
My main problem is with the growing Muslim intolerance of Christianity and Christian nations. The KKK is about white supremacy and intolerance of everything non-white.

that's not MUSLIM intolerance
is EXTREMIST intolerance
extremists will come up with any reason to hate people for a poltical agenda

islam actually teaches to LOVE christianity and christians
as well as judaism and jews

why?
because they are called people of the book
fellow followers of the same god

when a muslim acts "anti-christian" or anti-semetic they are really just being bad muslims

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think im speaking more towards the growing intolerance by Muslims in general, not just the extremists. The attitudes of Muslims in general is growing more and more intolerant of others and its the extremists who are capitalizing on it. The non-extremists are just sitting idly by and not speaking out in the manner that they should against those of their faith. There are far too many that are just lukewarm.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think im speaking more towards the growing intolerance by Muslims in general, not just the extremists. The attitudes of Muslims in general is growing more and more intolerant of others and its the extremists who are capitalizing on it. The non-extremists are just sitting idly by and not speaking out in the manner that they should against those of their faith. There are far too many that are just lukewarm.

what?
that is just straight up..
i'm not going to use that language on the board

i've said it many times on this board, mosques in the united states preach against terrorism

come on, the general muslim community is just as tolerant as the general christian community, if not more so

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Carry on son. Im not just speaking of mosques in the US but rather abroad. Muslim hatred and intolerance towards Christians and the West in general is growing rapidly and even a blind man can see it. Or read it. Or hear it.

You can believe what you want, thats true freedom son. Im glad im in a place i can speak freely about it.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Carry on son.

no
just don't call me that

Im not just speaking of mosques in the US but rather abroad. Muslim hatred and intolerance towards Christians and the West in general is growing rapidly and even a blind man can see it. Or read it. Or hear it.

why don't you actually bring forth evidence of that ludicrous claim?

You can believe what you want, thats true freedom son. Im glad im in a place i can speak freely about it.

again, don't call me son
you're also free to spew ignorance from your mouth without providing evidence

so, give me some sort of evidence
don't just say "even a blind man can see it"

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Because everytime i bring evidence on here, someone just posts a link to another wesite of "information" to discredit what i say, so what is the point? Its futile.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Because everytime i bring evidence on here, someone just posts a link to another wesite of "information" to discredit what i say, so what is the point? Its futile.

isn't that what organized civil discourse is about?

i present evidence
you present counter evidence
we continue the discussion
more evidence is presented on both sides

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
QUOTE: "isn't that what organized civil discourse is about?"

Yes but in a place where EVERYONE is seemingly against my way of thinking it gets old after a while. So much for me playing devils advocate and trying to inject some objectivity into this board. Maybe i should just become more paranoid, distrusting and full of conspiracies if the truth doesnt fit my way of thinking i dont know.

At any rate, you guys win. I wont be back on here anymore. Happy New Year and God (Whichever one anyone chooses to believe in) bless everyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
" How Do You Tell A Sunni From A Shi'ite? "

Well that's easy, a s hite is brown,and smells bad..
....wait a min,there all brown and smell bad..

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barn
" How Do You Tell A Sunni From A Shi'ite? "

Well that's easy, a s hite is brown,and smells bad..
....wait a min,there all brown and smell bad..

why isn't there a warn for this post?

alright, this thread is starting to get me a bit miffed
why?

the amount of racism it's attracting
hell, any racism is bad
but in relation to people that the united states media is alread trying demonize so it is easier for us to kill

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join