It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paranoics Playground.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
SuperPaul Wrote:

This 'new age conspiricism' I have concluded is the slowly emerging threat to society. It cannot be prevented and as I have stated is the result of a mixture of future shock and separation. It will continue to grow and has deep rooted opposition in the idea of a single world government which eventually will emerge. This government will be deemed evil by them and opposed, undoubtably many will die in this oppostion fighting for what they truely believe in. The introduction of the internet has started the rapid growth of this movement and it will gain ground over the following decade forming a genuine oppostion rooted with its own ideas and theories as to how society should be run and by whom.

What's your evidence that a one world government will eventually emerge ? And why should it be allowed too ? Who benefits ?

Why should people trust there governments when there so much corruption from those who swore an oath to serve and protect us and do neither ? There motto seems to be: all for one and screw everyone else. They are without honour, truth and honesty. Give me one reason why I should trust these people ?

Just who are the conspiracy nuts. If I believe in UFO's, regardless of all the evidence and eyewitness testimonies to back up my claims. I'm still labelled a conspiracy nut by most non believers.

So what does that make our governments. Take Blair and Bush for example and the Iraq fiasco. We were told that Saddam was a threat to us. He supposedly had weapons of mass destruction and biological weapons that could be prepared within 45 minutes. We are told they didn't lie and there's no evidence whatsoever to backup there claims. So does that mean our governments are run by conspiracy nuts ?

And you want me to trust these people. They dont measure up to my standards when it comes to morals and ethics. So why should I ?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
It seems inconsistent that if one believes that aliens are amongst us, they are also highly likely to believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, and are also highly likely to believe a new world order is being imposed and so on. It appears if you subscribe to one conspiracy theory, you subscribe to them all.

I have been trying to gather empirical evidence on this. Click on the "ats questionnaire" links in my sig, and you will see some results you may find surprising. It doesn't seem that the patterns you think of as obvious are there, from what is admittedly a small sample.

The more people post replies, the bigger the sample - but please post your simple yes/no/don'tknow answers at the top of the thread, and THEN your long replies to each question

I'm going to tally the answers on one thread I've neglected. I'm not looking forward to it, but....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join