It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Advanced Civilization on Earth Thousands Of Years Ago??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ha! Caught u there and there! lol!

1. What is my belief on LDG?
2. What are my claims on LDG?
3. Who is the hypocrite now?

Whatta waste of time you are.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
1. who cares you have already proved yourself totally incredulous on this matter
2. see 1.
3. you still are of course

a hippocrite is someone who believes one thing yet claims to state another
if you are saying that is the case for me then you need to go re read the definition of hippocrite again over and over until you understand it
its in english can you understand that ok ?

in addition you in the past have championed erroneous theories and made some fantastically ignorant statements such as:-

ancient technology

"Makes me wonder IF there is an agenda here to prevent a civilised and matured discussion on certain topics here. Reminds me of Gestapo and (KGB ridicule techniques to stifle discussion"

the KGB and Gestapo did not stifle discussion with ridicule)

ancient astronauts

"Socrates was only a plumber, yet how come he was considered a great thinker/philosopher to majority ( not all ) for centuries?"

(Socrates was not ever a plumber)

aliens

"Alien beings who mastered intersteller space travel spend enormous amounts of money in research and developement, training and construction"

(Aliens have money now do they ?
is it the £ or the $ that they favour
)

clearly when you are attacking people who disagree with you in every post (go and check if you don't believe me) then you make ridiculously ignorant and ill informed statements in your posts who cares what you think. the fact that you accuse others of what you yourself are actually doing makes you an object of ridicule imo. you just have to post something and i start laughing at you
you have already proved yourself pointless haven't you seekerofoblivion

makes me wonder why you bother
oh yes i forgot
your ego is bigger than your intellect

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Please end all the personal jabs at each other. Just discuss the issue.

Now then, I would like to point out this thread:
Ancient Nuclear War

In that thread I posted some links, one of which is about the earth actually making it's own nuclear fission. One possible method to get green glass.

Additionally, the city in India called Mohenjo-Daro was excavated and there was no evidence at all of radiation or skeletons laying in the streets.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth102

You have voted SeekerofTruth102 for the Way Above Top Secret award.
For their original post on this thread.

Now, IMHO, that's the way to write a post. Agree with it or disagree, who can argue with the way it was said. Short statements followed up with links.

Thank you.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
damn....i wish i still had some wats left this month for you seeker! i didnt see the troll's response, as he is the founder and sole member of "snafu's ignore list", but your post was outstanding!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
his post took the form of a personal attack
the rest of it was totally erroneous.
my how you pseudoposters love to stick together

ignorance is happy in ineffectual company obviously

centurion1211 its fairly obvious that seekeroflies asked you to post that because as far as i can see you've never posted in this forum before
(i checked back on your posts for 6 months)
so quite frankly you just got showed up for an ass

in future if youre looking for good posters to award you're wats to i'd suggest either Byrd or Harte or anyone who actually says something credible
just because a pseudo friend u2u's you crying that hes not good enough on his own isn't a good enough reason

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Discussed many times before. You might want to recheck and look for ORIGINAL sources on this.

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now how about the discovery of green glass in the ruins of Mohenjo Daro?

The archaeological expedition, which carried out excavations near the Indian settlement of Mohenjo-Daro in the beginning of the 1900s, uncovered the ruins of a big ancient town. The town belonged to one of the most developed civilizations in the world.

I'm afraid that the information you found is both wrong and misleading. The town was found in the 1920's (not 1900) and was one of the most developed civilizations... AT THE TIME. It's an early Bronze Age technology.
www.mohenjodaro.net...

Tools from this advanced civilization are here:
www.chennaimuseum.org...

Those are real tools and real things that people used. While they're elegant AND advanced for that time period, they're not advanced compared to, say, the technology of the Roman Empire or even Medieval Europe or Medieval China.

So they told you A truth...but put it in the wrong context to persuade you of something that's not true.

Scientists Davneport and Vincenti put forward an amazing theory.

Have you gone on a hunt to see who these "scientists" are? I think you should. The FIRST thing to check in any report is "who said this" and "do they know what they're talking about?"

Many of the "out of place artifacts" or "amazing evidence" objects are certified and discussed by scientists that don't exist and never existed. Occasionally they're discussed by a scientist who is in a different field (like a physicist) and knows nothing of geology or archaeology.

They stated the ancient town had been ruined with a nuclear blast. They found big stratums of clay and green glass. Apparently, archaeologists supposed, high temperature melted clay and sand and they hardened immediately afterwards. Similar stratums of green glass can also found in Nevada deserts after every nuclear explosion.

All that is fiction. As you can see from the above link and other links to the archaeology of the town, it's not been ruined by any atomic blast.
Several buildings and rooms are in the link below. This isn't how material from an atomic blast site looks -- but it is very typical for an abandoned town.
www.harappa.com...

So what does one make of this?

Here..

As I'm sure everyone has told you by now, Pravda is a tabloid and they make things up. They're as trustworthy a source as The Onion.

Here's more about the real history of the area, where many towns were destroyed when the Ayras invaded the region and took control of it. Mohenjo Daro was one of the towns that was attacked. The destruction is simply Bronze Age warfare and not the same quality as Hiroshima.

library.thinkquest.org...

This BBC article talks about Hiroshima and you can see some pictures of the devastation. Devastation from an explosion throws things to the ground in a direction away from the blast. Destruction from bronze age warfare doesn't do that:
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Please end all the personal jabs at each other. Just discuss the issue.

Now then, I would like to point out this thread:
Ancient Nuclear War

In that thread I posted some links, one of which is about the earth actually making it's own nuclear fission. One possible method to get green glass.

Additionally, the city in India called Mohenjo-Daro was excavated and there was no evidence at all of radiation or skeletons laying in the streets.

Zed,

While I must agree that the jabs are somewhat distasteful, from what I've seen (in this thread anyway) there is is one poster - Marduk - stating facts and backing them up and a few others using whatever means they find at hand to avoid facing the truth of the matter - such means including the hypocritcal whining about being ridiculed while simultaneously (and unsuccessfully I might add) attempting to ridicule Marduk - the only person here trying to make actual fact-based arguments on the "issue."

Snafu showed his cards with his petulant ignoring of Marduk. It was immediately obvious that Snafu cares not the least about the level of his own ignorance and is not even slightly interested in finding out the known facts about this subject (and others,) but is far more interested in merely parrotting the fairy-tale, dreamworld and tripe-filled utterances of D.H. Childress (among other even more nefarious con men) in some lame attempt to display a mind so open that the grey matter has suffered a tumble onto the floor.

At any rate, just going by what you posted in this one single post which I here quoted, one would certainly be hard-pressed to show that there is even any "issue" here at all to be discussed, as you put it. Wouldn't you agree?

Harte

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
harte:

if you check marduk's history, you will find that sarcasm and smartass remarks are a continuous trend in his posts. as mentioned before on this thread and many others, i recognize that he is quite educated and very knowledgeable in many subjects, but his presentation of such facts always includes personal jabs as to the level of intelligence of those he is talking to. you will notice that i did not attack his source or his information, as i have no doubt that his information is solid. again, research his history and it will become very apparant why i finally decided that it was better to ignore him than to allow him to cause me to lose my temper and possibly get myself in serious trouble.

notice how byrd went about attempting to debunk this info? while she and i tend to disagree on many subjects, you will note that she presented the information in a professional and respectful manner.....and that makes all the difference.

i apologize if i came off as a whiner, but again, if you check his history you will find that this isnt my first tangle with this individual....but it will be my last. as much as i hate to use the ignore button (and, in fact, this is the first time that i have done just that since i've been a member here), i felt it was the best solution. if you think less of me because of that, so be it....but i dont hold it against you either way.

mods: sorry about the non-topic related post, but i felt the need to respond to harte's post.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Clearly I am not the only one who thinks you're nothing but an ignorant drama queen Snafu
had you actually bothered to check my facts instead of just ignoring them you would have seen that I solved this particular non mystery some time ago
and everyone who's rtead this thread from its start also knows that you accused people of ridicule where none was present in a failed attempt to draw attention to your belief that desert glass is the result of something other than an easily explainable natural occurence

so basically you lied to draw attention to your cause
that approach is present in the works of ALL pseudoscientific approaches from Childress to Hancock through to Sitchin
the fact that you think that the rest of the posters reading this are as ignorant of the facts as you and speakerofrubbish appear to be doesn't say much for your judgement
or your intellect

Well done for blocking me
no doubt your cronies will now all u2u to tell you that I have been slandering your or something, but if you check you'll find that everything I've said in this post is the truth as well
hurts doesnt it
now to make up for my justifiable but off topic remarks here are some very credible links that are precisely on topic
and theyre all true
egyptian impact site
www.planetary.org...
Sahara Meteorite Prospecting
www.saharamet.com...
Libyan Desert Glass expedition
www.saharamet.com...
Libya's Kebira Crater
www.thunderbolts.info...
Libyan desert glass
www.pisces-press.com...

e bay actually currently has some for sale
search.ebay.co.uk...

and here is a fascinating article by Jason Colavito that completely disproves all this ancinet nuclear nonsense and shows you how you've been lied to
jcolavito.tripod.com...

i think thats enough for now
any questions ?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I read the first page was interesting.. Second page half way down. Became unpleasant to be brutally honest. Big headed remarks and "showing off facts" just comes accross so childish. Ego is a problem.

Get back on topic.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

just comes accross so childish

you're saying that Byrd is childish
thats interesting coming from someone who's here for exactly the same reason as Centurion1211

you've never posted in this forum before
(i checked back on your posts for 6 months)

busted

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nope the attitude and ego thing thats going on, your last post is an example. I'm aware, so I'm not going to "get into this"

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have been reading your previous posts (all in other forums) I am aware of who you know and who asked you to post that
its fairly obvious to anyone else as well seeing as the only reason you posted was to complain about the posting style of others
clean your own house up first
then if you want to complain do it in the proper fashion to the mod team,
I have

don't worry about people who have actually made a valid contribution to this thread, they're doing fine without your support
feigning ignorance isn't working

your last post is an example

you owe byrd an apology

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok.... Maybe your being paranoid. Maybe you should apologise for making such an accusation! stalk me all you like!

Im laughing at how peculiar your getting? I left off at the last post I'm not going to start trolling!!!!

Edit: Since you've brought someone else into it? If Byrd want's me to apologise I will .. But that's none of your business! Btw I agree with Bryd on what he said. God I don't want to judge anyone here,

But you obviously like this kind of attention...........

[edit on 21-12-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maybe your being paranoid

well you tell me
btw isn't that the third post you've made contributing nothing and criticising other posters ?

Btw I agree with Bryd on what he said

he is a she

Maybe your being paranoid

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself,..since the last quarter of this thread has been just a bunch of..dribble so here’s mine..
Whos ‘facts’ do we believe? This or that scientist..or institution or author or govt? In this case you are talking about things that are VERY VERY old..a lot has been lost (some purposely?) Science has never been wrong....right...? We live in an age that believes that we know everything meaningful that has happened on and to this planet..some of the ‘proof’ of this....you need look no further than this thread. I could write with authority, decisiveness...arrogance? Links to dispute anything anybody could say on the matter....but you know what is wrong with that? Somebody will say that their ‘experts, scientists’ really know what is going on and that anything outside of their knowledge is just plain wrong, delusional, made up or wishful thinking.
It doesn’t matter that it is an ‘alternative theory’ what matters is that it doesn’t fit into the nice framework, theory that believes that we know everything meaningful that has happened on and to this planet.
There is a lot that will be lost when we begin to see the acuality of what is.................
There, there is my contibution to the dribble

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It doesn’t matter that it is an ‘alternative theory’ what matters is that it doesn’t fit into the nice framework

I suggest you go back through the thread and actually read the links that have been posted
then you wouldn't need to make a

contibution to the dribble

because you'd realise that the only dribble so far is the idea that green desert glass was made by ancient technology and not as has been proven a naturally occuring phenomena

I could write with authority, decisiveness

then why didn't you ?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
like i said son, what makes your people better than my people?..so to speak. and most of your links i already have saved...the only proof is that an alternative theory is to unimaginable to accept.... so we all could have a link off....and the only thing resolved is that one side thinks thier experts are better and everybody knows that there are still questions and son, as long has people question things..that, right now, is good enough

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
well not really
you're comparing a highly selected translation taken out of context and coming up with nuclear weapons
and balancing that against the opinion of very well derived empirical evidence
and you still think its nuclear missiles

perhaps if the nuclear missiles were made out of meteorites you'd have a case
until then
you haven't a leg to stand on
the best you can do is speculate
while the best I can do is prove it without a shadow of a doubt with tried and tested scientific analysis
no contest really

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join