It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The View

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
2 1/2 years since I started this thread... and the show still sucks.
I paused on the show for about 5 minutes.
What drivel! What self indulgent narcassistic crap!

I need a :w:
Too bad my kidney stones won't let me!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Did you catch it today? I saw part of it and had to change the channel. Those women can barely be civil to eachother and are some of the least tolerant and extremist I have seen on television.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have to agree with Flyers Fan on this one, The View is a terrible show. Absolutely awful. As pundits the ladies on The View have zero credibility. The only one among them that has any real talent is Barbara Walters. Even then its quite a biased show and does lean too much to the left for any one's own good.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As for me, I love The Veiw. Maybe partly because im a woman haha. Although I dont get to watch it alot anymore due to my son preferring iCarly, If I catch it on TV, I watch it.

Though I agree with the whole politics thing. They take it too seriously and I get sick of hearing about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
UPDATE .... The idiots invited right winger O'Rielly on and then staged a 'walk off' when he said something they disagreed with.
I'm sure it was coordinated ahead of time. The children probably wanted more publicity or something.

STILL the dumbest show on daytime TV. (and that's pretty bad!)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And the latest one is the Rumsfield = Hitler guest comments
www.foxnews.com...

No apology from The View for inappropriate comments.

Oh...how times change...don't they.

I'm sure you are out there demanding apologies for all the Obama=Hitler/Nazi/Terrorist comments....RIGHT???

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

The View To Be Cancelled

he View is reportedly about to get the axe. According to Q-Political, the long-running show has been on the chopping block for quite some time due to the continuous complications between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell.

The show’s ratings have also taken a bit of a hit due to the conflicting dynamic between the two women. So the network is reportedly making plans to cancel The View and extend Good Morning America.

They are all so impressed with themselves and their political views. If they were on ATS, I'm sure they'd all have been hit with 'political trolling' warnings a record number of times. Their blathering is about to end and America will be better for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join