It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The View

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I can't stand this show. It's so freak'n stupid. And it's gotten WORSE since Rosie got on. UGH.

Rosie had a good show of her own and then she ruined it by blabbing about politics all the time. The View was never good, but now it's going the same way of Rosies show .... blabbing negative politics and putting down large segments of the USA who don't agree with their (the View hosts) left wing stands.

Two big examples - Rosie O'Donnel compared Christians in America to radical Islamic terrorists and said that they were just as bad.

And the latest one is the Rumsfield = Hitler guest comments
www.foxnews.com...

No apology from The View for inappropriate comments.

Seriously, those issues aside. The View stinks. These women just sit around and gossip and whine and talk about things that just don't matter and often push their left wing views.

They are turning off large segments of the population. I hope that the ratings fall through the floor and the ladies of The View fall through the floor with it ... with the show being taken off the air.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hear what your saying. I kind of liked this comment:

Joy Behar was met with boos and gasps from The View's studio audience when she described Donald Rumsfeld as "Hitlerlike". FBLA is a little surprised that Behar actually knew Hitler, and more surprised that the View's audience knows who Rumsfeld is. Or maybe they're just sick of the Hitler simile--when everyone's like Hitler, no one is.

www.mediabistro.com...

[edit on 12/20/2006 by Classified Info]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Take a real good look whats going on in the world. Really look hard and analyse if from an outside perspective. look what the bush administration is doing to your constitution, look what they are doing to your economy, look at what they did in iraq look how you got there. no wonder shes pissed off. the mainstream media isn't talking about it. someone has too.
good for her. maybe people will start waking up.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well it looks like Donald Trump agrees with you, he was just on FOX News with the biggest anti-Rosie rant I think is possible on regular cable.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey DJ ... I saw that! He says it will be fun to sue Rosie. I wonder if that is all real? Or could it be just publicity? Rosie really trashed him.

AWESOME! Barbara Walters is NOT backing Rosie in her fight with Donald!
www.foxnews.com...

Rosie is a pig. She was right that Donald Trump is immoral, but she's still a pig. I am willing to bet a box of donuts that Barbara Walters wishes she never hired Rosie.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
this is hilarious. Rosie and The Donald have basically declared thermonuclear war against each other. This is so high-school but amusing nonetheless. Everytime FOX replays it I still laugh

Here's some of the stuff on youtube:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/21/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Donald Trump says he is going to sue Rosie. He could. She said that he's bankrupt. He isn't. All the other crap she said was true, but the bankrupt part is what he can sue over.

I don't think he will sue. He has the right to and he could win. (I wish he would!) But I think this is all just a publicity thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I loved watching Trump rag on Rosie.

Props to 'The Donald'.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

For anyone who is eatting popcorn and watching - like driving past a car wreck on the side of the road and rubbernecking - this is a link to that letter Donald Trump sent to Rosie.

www.foxnews.com...

And that is the link to see what Barbara Walters is now saying about Trump.

Looks like she finally took sides - Rosie's side. Donald 'outted' Barbara by telling the world what she said to him. Which (paraphrase) was something to the effect that he shouldn't roll in the mud with a pig (rosie) because he'd get dirty with her.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yeah FF, I actually was able to sit through like the first 5 minutes of The View before I had to change channels.

I wonder when this is going to end?

I can't believe someone I (at least used to) have respect for like Barbara wa-wa would align herself with such a creature as Rosie (I don't creature is a word Donald has used to describe her yet
).

But I can't say I'm proud of Donald either, this whole thing is so childish, yet the press laps it up like a cat with a saucer of heavy cream.

I'm really starting to think it's just a conspiracy to garner higher ratings for both The Apprentice and The View.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Trumps response to Barbara Walters calling him names .. he's now calling Walters a 'sad figurehead who is dominated by a third rate comedian".

Rosie to leave The View in June -
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 1/10/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I hadn't even known about this. Such is life without a television service.

This is waaaaaaay much better than Anne Rice vs. Al Copeland!

*jerry! jerry! jerry!*

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Rosie is OFF the View. The show will still stink, but I'm glad she's
gone. One less venue for her to mouth off about how evil America is.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I want to know how many of you are dudes?
Do you really watch the View?

macho, macho, macho man.
I got to be a macho man.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
I want to know how many of you are dudes?

Not me.

I tried to watch 'The View'. Just like I tried to watch IMUS. They both were AWFUL. The View was mindless drivel. Rosie made it even worse (if you can imagine).

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
STORY HERE

Oh happy day! After Rosie had her melt down and left the show early, it seems she took 400,000 idiots with her. The show's ratings are down, down, down. (guess the only reason people watched was to entertain themselves to see how much ignorant crap Rosie would spew)

Could this be the end of the drivel called 'The View'??? Oh I hope so!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
STORY HERE

Oh happy day! After Rosie had her melt down and left the show early, it seems she took 400,000 idiots with her. The show's ratings are down, down, down. (guess the only reason people watched was to entertain themselves to see how much ignorant crap Rosie would spew)

Could this be the end of the drivel called 'The View'??? Oh I hope so!

Nah it will bounce back when Barbara begs Rosie to come back to save the show.

Then you can watch Rosie and Elizibeth go at it again..

Round 2 fight!!
Be better the Springer hehe.

Flyers lol don't kill me just a bit of teasing- Gail Jones was on it the other day- saw Whoopie on there twice. Either one of them or Paris Hilton should make a good host. Since she supposed to be getting out Tuesday.

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Paris Hilton should make a good host.

Paris Hilton .. oh she'd fit in just fine with the rest of them.

Only problem .. do you think she's actually employable?
I mean .. do you think she could actually hold down a job?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Leyla
Paris Hilton should make a good host.

Paris Hilton .. oh she'd fit in just fine with the rest of them.

Only problem .. do you think she's actually employable?
I mean .. do you think she could actually hold down a job?

Hey never can tell btw just joshing you lol. Her and Elizabeth would get into it. :shk:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
rosie o donnel is super annoying jeez. i hate that b1tch! i agree on the view its lame. homegirl needs to chill out

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join