It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence against abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If Aliens would be abducting humans for tests and such, would they really be taking Texans? (Not to be offensive to all Texan's), I mean, most of them arn't really the smartest people to begin with. You'd think with all of their space aged technology, you'd think they would take the smarter human's, Like Stephen Hawking or someone.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I know why, because we do not need the Texans. What do they do for us? Nothing, that is exactly the answer! So now the real question is, What happens after the abductions? do we remember it or are we totally oblivious to what happened? Get back to me on that

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Nyte Angel]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Usually, people have a blank to what happened that night, and after going into a hypnotic state, the are able to remember what happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This thread would be better suited to the BTS "Jokes" forum. As an "idiotic Texan", even I know that much.

Regarding topic though, there could be reasons ranging from PSTD where the abductee simply blacked out the traumatic event, to suggestion and hypnosis that dissociates the victim from the experience.

Now excuse me, I gots to go patrol ma cattle - them flyin' saucers been takin' ma best cows lately.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha, this is seriously the funniest thing I've read all day. I agree, it's to get rid of them

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hahaha! Hey I lived in Texas for 16 years on a mostly isolated farm in a small town.. I was a ripe for the plucking if Aliens were looking to abduct Texans!

Maybe they don't want Stephen Hawking because they think he's a scary cyborg!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Maybe aliens are Cowboys fans. May I suggest they abduct Terrell Owens? Although maybe they already have. . .it might explain some of his behavior. . . .

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
On another note.
The proof against alien abductions is that people get effeted by electro-magnetic interference from certain buildings/electrical equipment.
There have been experiments which prove this happens.
Some people say this is how people think they see ghosts and such,or the feeling that they are not alone.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Are you sure? I heard that its just a shortage of light that causes that to happen, but who am I to know lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe theyre looking for something else instead of brains? Soul? Body? So many questions but oh so little answers.....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Smarts doesn't matter to an advanced alien race, the most forward thinking human is still going to be light years behind the dullest alien capable of interstellar/interdimensional space travel. So this does beg the question, why Texans? The answer is obvious if you look at it from a biological standpoint. It is easier to examine larger specimens, and as everyone knows.. everything is bigger in Texas.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why not just go to a farm then? It'd be easier
but anyways, another thing is that they could be after something that the Texans specialize in.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
If Aliens would be abducting humans for tests and such, would they really be taking Texans? (Not to be offensive to all Texan's), I mean, most of them arn't really the smartest people to begin with. You'd think with all of their space aged technology, you'd think they would take the smarter human's, Like Stephen Hawking or someone.

Is this really evidence? Seems like you believe math is what represent intelligence. And where did this come from, that the aliens only abduct people from texas? People are getting abducted all around the world...

I really hope this was a joke.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
More people are getting abducted from Texas than anywhere else, i dont know why but like i said before, maybe its becaus ete Texans are especially good at something. like it might be there balance or there knowledge over the world.

top topics

join