It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Totalitarian System

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
internetuser -

...involved looking into the eyes of my father and thinking "those are lizard eyes".

Sorry, this might be a bit OT but, I'm wondering if you happen to carry some royal blood? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have read this and am just wondering how or what this has to do with the messages I have been getting.

Most of the time they are to help people who say they have just preyed to Our Creator, my God, asking for help. They ask if I am an Angel. I say "no" but God has told me to help.

Lately the messages have been about a great time of trouble, that the World is on the brink of starting into. I have been trying to figure it out and for now, I will do what is asked of me. I am told more will be given as I become stronger. I had a stroke July 14, 2005 and I was told at the time, "That was allowed so I would move and change my lifestyle."

The closest thing I have found to date, which matches my experience is found at

www.the-end.com...

This is quite confusing and there seems to be a lot of directions for someone in my shoes to chose from.

If I understand things correctly, that is what the group of beings who are influencing us, want us to believe. As I understand it there is another group of beings who will set up a new system and Govern us with love and compassion.

I have also heard a choir of beings singing glory to Our Creator.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by win 52]

[edit on 28-12-2006 by win 52]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I am genuinelly worried about the concentration of people in this thread who are clearlly either a) Full of it with little better to do, or b) Swinging with the fairies in the land of fluffy things.

Think about it for a second, if some lizard walked up to you and blessed you with some sort of man kind saving quest - where would you start your efforts?

a) Local Press
b) Local Community meeting or presentation
c) National Press
d) National TV

or e) The really 'Obvious' one, a thread on a conspiracy site that might get read by a few dozen people?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Never get a response to these questions.... Not after evidence or proof, just more then "because I said so...."

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Can i take a vote. I think the evidence for the alleged lower astral reptilians is quite real, but what is happening is a mixing of realities, remember for those who are 'attacking' the original poster, EVERONE has their OWN version, I bet there is something that happened to you ALL that is hard to believe. All we can do here is offer support and kindess, please, lets unify and get these reptilians!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yikes! Read the initial thread. (still diggin' in the Alien/UFO vault, only made it to the top of this year and found a lot of gems so far.) This guy says he was a planner for the Reptilians. Strange thread and yeah, it's in this area since, like I said, been digging thru backlogs of threads.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join