It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird looking UFO photos recently taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Taken on December 10th in Tepexpan Mexico. Looks like some kind of morphing worm or something.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
looks like those space critters that are seen in the upper atmosphere that look like they are swimming like a fish...
very strange

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That website really should include the video that the images came from. Interesting nonetheless...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadefire
That website really should include the video that the images came from.

Yeah, that would be cool. I remember seeing video from one of these things in the past, and it looked literally like it was alive and wiggling around in the air. Very bizzare.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well hello that, Mr. String of balloons.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I had a similar looking object recorded on a Sony digicam. Turns out it was the space station i was looking at in full zoom.

I reckon this is an anomoly with a digital camera.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some of those things are more like unidentified flying creatures rather than craft. It's pretty easy to see that there is a very clear difference between ufos that seem designed to carry pilots and passengers and these other kind that seem to be unknown creatures that defy gravity somehow. I just wonder if they are linked to the aliens or if they are if they are a completely separate unknown.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
there are different lifeforms not all are physical some are just energies flowing around. Just a different life because they do not exist in a physical form.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks DD for posting that link to that UFO and I'm in agreement with a couple of other's here that there are interdimensional life-forms out there of every variety....

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
video of similar,if not, same thing

Strange "wormy" thing

have fun. and remember, Youtube and Google vids are a great place to go for UFO vids.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
this effect is mainly created if you are going to film or photography without autostabilization or not firmly holding your camera steady.
this effect will not be created if the user would place the camera on a steady surface with autotimer or with use of tripod.

top topics

join