It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blessed Trinity is implanted on our bodies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You are incorrct, first of all the KJV as tons of errors in it because it is not the true bible, and it came with the protestant revolt...

the 1611 KJV had pagan symbols in it and translation errors because it was created by the one whocreated the protestant revolt which was the fall away from the catholic church which existed since before the 1500s...

NO church existed, no protestant or KJV existed before 1500....

I have the DeuhyRheims bible..

firstly I am going to use your own KJV to prove you wrong then I will give you more qoutes....

In the KJV it is

Psalms 110:1 (I was one off)

" Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thy enemies thy footstool "

strait out of KJV which is not even a bible you should have.. because of what i just stated about the 1611 original KJV version..

Now this one again out of your KJV will settle this issue, Jesus is literally on Gods right hand, and the fact is ( I cant make you see this) that the heart is on the left side of our bodies..

so I believe God said this in the bible to signify this mystery which he is revealing now in these times...

Matthew 26:64 (strait out the KJV )

" Here after shall ye see the son of man sitting on the right hand of the power, and coming in the clouds of heaven "

(right hand of power)

the fact is I could give atleast 5 more qoutes but that is enough...

Now let us move on to more qoutes using the scriptures..

1John says clearly that God came in the flesh to join his people.

" the word made flesh and dwelt amongst us "

That is not a mere human being, it is God in the flesh..

" In the beggining was the word, and the word was with God, and the word (WAS) God, and th word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us..

whoever cannot see this strait out of John truley just wants to argue, and I am not having that, it is so obvious.....

also another fact is that in phillipians 2 says that jesus is equal to God but came as a servant..

Phillipians 2:6 ( I am using your own version KJV)

" Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God (meaning he is equal to God) ... but made him self of no reputation, taking the (form) of a servant "

which means he came as a humble servant and this is why he was born out of poverty and so forth...

more qoutes..

Matthew 11:27 All power given to Jesus

Matthew 12:8 Jesus Lord of the sabbath

John 14:6 Jesus the way truth and light

John 10:9 Jesus is the door to heaven

John 20:28 Thomas calling (Jesus) "my Lord and my God"

shall I continue????

John 21:17 (Jesus) knows all things

Titus 2:13 (Jesus is God and saviour)

Romans 9:5 Jesus over all things...

John 1:14 The word was made flesh

John 8:58 Before abraham was made I am..

John 10:30 I and my father are one

Thessalonians 3:13 Christ and his saints....

christ cannot have saints if he is a servant...

I don't need to continue any more,,, whoever can see can, whoever cannot cannot...

peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Btw when I wrote that last post looking for the qoutes.. the strangest things happened..

I literally turned directly to Phillipians 2 when I was looking for it.... no searching just opened the bible and it was right there..

that's God...

also that happened with Thessalonians 3:13..

which says Christ coming with (HIS) saints...

if Christ is a man he cannot have saints..

peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hey blue 1 soldier please forgive me I used your picture on my myspace.

sorry brother. I can't believe how mnay people don't get this mystery. We are walking trinities and there is no understanding in this age.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
if you count the legs and arms and head, we are walking, pentagramatons (sp?) does this mean we were created by satan?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hahahah yes we were.

What if you point your arms stretched out. we would be in the shape of a cross. You see arms and feet can move, yet those points can't.

but anyway it's up to the reader. It's not set in stone, but there was a reason God said sit at my right hand many times.

God doesn't have hands so he's signifying this mystery in this time because antichrist is coming soon and he wants to reveal it.

I could be wrong though.

wel'' see.

Bless you Miriam.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LOl funny I don't think I believe this but again I don't believe in trinity. But this is not the place for battling trinity belief. But I would like to point out that every time someone wants to relate a number to something they do that all the time. 666, 777, last year i think someone relate 777 and now its trinity relations go figure. God bless and go with his spirit. God has a son Jesus Christ. LOL peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join