It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time no see!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well it certainly has been a very long time since I've posted on ATS, and wow has the appearance of this forum ever changed dramatically!!

Life has been super busy, and I have missed ATS and all the classic users very much.

ATS should maybe adopt the Cheers theme song to play whenever someone logs onto the website after a period of inactivity for a month or longer- haha.

Look forward to rejoining the community.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The change is fairly recent and still undergoing some tweaking, for lack of a better word: NOW you can help Dark Matter evolve - Problems?

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome back and always good to see you f16falcon!!

If you get lost in the newness be sure to drop me a u2u, theres a few new forums also! so take a peek around,

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome back, f16falcon!

What kept you away from here so long?

I couldn't go 3 days without logging on myself. I start going through withdrawal after the first 24 hours, it ain't pretty, let me tell ya. lol

top topics

join