It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Snr claims "New World Order" in 1991.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I would just like to bring to light as to what Geroge Bush Senior quoted about the so called "New World Order" in 1991.

In 1991 the Cold War had just ended, the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait had been prevented. George Bush quoted:

"This war in Iraq is a rare oppurtunity to move toward a historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, a new world order can emerge".

It was not him quoting a new era of "human mind slavery" and "satanic worship". Neither was it the "emergence of the reptialian totalitarian system" or the "beginning of the grey menace."

I am absolutely sick of reading this far out propaganda against the so called rulers. It is based on nothing and achieves nothing. Why does anyone have any faith in it?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I didnt want to post a new thread but on this link www.youtube.com...

It shows Bush snr talking about NWO, and in one part he says the fifth objective is the new world order. Anyone know what the first 4 are?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Kennedy warns of the New World Order that later took over the US government and the media
www.youtube.com...

More Illuminati symbols all around us
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It seems this info gets posted once a week. Doenst anybody know how to use the search feature ?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Old news.

I remember this speech and I remember all the chatter about it. Bush 41 wanted Gulf War I to be the start of the NWO. But then he lost reelection to Clinton and he didn't get to be the grand emperor ushering in the NWO.

It was a failed attempt.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
It seems this info gets posted once a week. Doenst anybody know how to use the search feature ?

It was simply a question. Please contribute and not complain and whine. Don't you think I have searched? If I knew the answer then I wouldn't have asked. If you have important info then please add, if not, be quiet. Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side today?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
he made his speech on September 11th too, isnt that weird?

top topics

join