It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Prem top 4/bottom 3 prediction thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now we are coming up to the busiest time of the year for fixture congestion and with the January transfer window around the corner the next few weeks should be vital in the end of season shake up.

So who do you think will get in to the top 4 at the end of the season will Chelsea win a hat trick of titles ? can Bolton or Pompey (go on Pompey) break in to the richest competition on Earth?

Also who will be relegated? can Curbs save the Hammers? are watford written off in your opinion who do you think is championship bound come may?

Me? well I think

1. Manchester Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Bolton

Bottom

18. Sheff utd
19. Charlton
20. Watford

Nothing too controversial there , I think, cept perhaps Bolton it will be a struggle for them what with Liverpool just finally starting to get there act together but they are very strong at the reebok.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
1.) Manchester United
2.) Chelsea
3.) Liverpool
4.) Arsenal

18.) Charlton Athletic
19.) Sheffield United
20.) Watford

I can't wait to see what happens during the January transfer window. United have to strengthen their midfield, if they don't they will struggle to win the title.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
1)Manure
2)Chelski
3)Liverpool
4)Pompey

18)Newcastle
19)Watford
20)Charlton

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing

I can't wait to see what happens during the January transfer window. United have to strengthen their midfield, if they don't they will struggle to win the title.

You have to be thnking along the lines of Owen Hargreaves? hes desperate to come to Utd , I could never understand why they bought Carrick , waste of money IMO

Also will be interesting to see Larson finally in a Utd shirt in the coming weeks.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hate to say it but i think Chelski will retain their title, much as I'd love United to win it they just don't have the strength in depth to do it. They're always in danger of slipping up as a result, and even with their exceptional form this season the lead is only 2 points. I suppose if they buy in January they could do it, but they won't with O'Shea and Fletcher as their super-subs.

So for me
1 Chelsea
2 Man Utd
3 Liverpool
4 Arsenal

18 Charlton
19 Sheffield Utd
20 Watford

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zoid

but they won't with O'Shea and Fletcher as their super-subs.

LOL Doesn't really compare with wright phillips and Bridge etc does it , I still think Utd will pip them to the title though.

Having said that Drogba is sensational this season hes winning games for Chelsea on his own it seems.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Top 4

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Spurs
4. Liverpool

Bottom 3

18. Arsenal
19. Watford
20. Charlton

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenesthad
1)Manure
2)Chelski
3)Liverpool
4)Pompey

18)Newcastle
19)Watford
20)Charlton

Agree with totally but actually we wont finish 4th maybe 6th.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Man U
Chelsea
Arsenal
Portsmouth

would like to see Spurs up their but it isnt going to happen.

Sheff United
Charlton
Watford

ooh & we've won the league again fly the flag..fly the flag. c'mon eh Hoops!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo
Also will be interesting to see Larson finally in a Utd shirt in the coming weeks.

Larson is only staying for awhile, hes on loan and then returning to his club.

Does no one think Chesea have been a little bit lucky in some of the games this season? I have a good feeling they will come unstuck and the title is going back to United..

new topics

top topics

join