It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
snoopy uk

I'm stuck at a customer site for some hours but when I get back to the scif I'll thumb through the project intro crap and u2u the article cites to you.

In the meantime, you might want to go dig up whatever net stuff you can find on Siple Station, some of the first experiments on the electron precipitation functions that I know of were done there in the early '90s by Doc Helliwell, IIRC.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qetyl
Here's another question - they were explaining early into the video that they were able to locate gas pockets in several states with 100% accuracy, using only, what was it - 50 watts or something like that?
Is this technology still in use? Anyone want to go into business with me?
Yikes!

Didn't mean to ignore you, just wandered off the thread a bit.

What I believe he's describing in the video is Ground Penetrating Radar, it's a bit difficult to be sure because he's trying to be all dramatic and ominous.

30-50W wouldn't be a bad figure for a GPR rig though, and they do use them to probe oil field deposits, so we'll assume that's what it is. GPR uses a low power transmitter, typically on a relatively low frequency, held right against the ground. Some rigs look sort of like a bush-hog, you drive back and forth with this metal box under the vehicle and the computer builds up a sonar looking image of the various ground layers under the vehicle. Lots of soil types don't lend themselves to scanning due to the very high signal losses caused by moisture and some minerals in the ground, but very dry soils with low salt and iron levels may be scanned surprisingly deeply.

But that's 50W right at ground level. You wouldn't have but a tiny bit of signal left by the time you bounced a signal off the ionosphere from Alaska and back down, even if you did start with a 1GW ERP and a fantastically tight pattern, better than the array can actually produce. So the guy's comparison in the video is a bit off. Well, a lot off, but I'm trying to be kind.

In truth, his 50W GPR right against the dirt probably puts about a million times the power into the ground than the Gakona array could at a distance. That inverse square thing is brutal.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Does anybody other than me think that if this causes earthquakes than it might set off the supervolcanoe in yellowstone national park and all of a sudden revelations is being fulfilled.

Also can anybody get us to talk to one of these guys at HAARP

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
the
links
aren't
work'n
for
me

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTimeIsUp
Does anybody other than me think that if this causes earthquakes than it might set off the supervolcanoe in yellowstone national park and all of a sudden revelations is being fulfilled.

You could always email them
Not as though it's a secret establishment or anything. I daresay you could arrange to have a guided tour if you wanted.

Contact details on on the HAARP webpage www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The whole "HAARP causes earthquakes" thing is wrong. You might as well expect your local TV station to cause earthquakes, some of them have more total output and/or higher ERP than the Gakona array.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

The whole "HAARP causes earthquakes" thing is wrong. You might as well expect your local TV station to cause earthquakes, some of them have more total output and/or higher ERP than the Gakona array.

They dont focus a billion watts wherever they want.

What was goin on at HARRP the day of the tsunami?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

They dont focus a billion watts wherever they want.

What was goin on at HARRP the day of the tsunami?

Neither does HAARP. Although your local TV station is more often than not also directional, and as I think I posted on the thread long ago, can have more ERP than HAARP as well.

The entire "billion Watts" thing is overplayed. There's not that much actual power, that's an ERP number, and there are a LOT of commercial transmitters with ERPs that high.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
YouTube Version

I'm not sure if this is the same or not , it's 51:00

Here is another better quality version from YouTube . But this is only part 1 and is 9 minutes long.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by NoobieDoobieDo]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The original was a choppy mess of misleading non-sequiturs, scientific illiteracy and paranoid speculation.

It's a 51 minute waste of your life.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ya I've been listening to it and something doesn't seem right ..

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Once you discover that "Dr" Nick Begich is a "doctor" of homeopathy (you'll notice they never bring THAT up) you will get an idea of just how far you can believe him.

That book of his is a travesty.

I got fed up with it one day and wrote one of my trademark long spews on RINF, they banned me and deleted it, but I've still got it.

It's way too long to post here, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
what ever this thing is it needs to be stopped befor it destroys us all, it is all most worse thean the nuke.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I tried to watch the linked video. No luck.
I went to the website. No luck, and a bad case of nausea due to lousy site design.
Went to YouTube after google searching by title,and still couldn't sit through more than a few minutes of badly pixellated video with echo-chamber aduio and enough bad science to choke a mutated moose.

From the opening to this (insert superlative *here*) video:
"The Earth is slowing down!" - Wow...somebody actually read about tidal effects on the Earth's rotation. Obviously they are a product of HAARP, and have nothing to do with the gravitational effects of the Sun or Moon.

"The Earth's atmosphere is speeding up!" - Citation please? And even if it's happening, exactly how do we connect this with HAARP?

"The Sun is more energetic than ever!" - Again..citation please? Solar activity is very much a variable phenomenon. Is what we're seeing actually the 'most energetic period ever'? If so, once again, how does the HAARP array cause this?

Then there's the earnest, concerned, and suspiciously credential-free engineer who claims to have used radio thermography at a power of 30 watts to locate oil and gas wells with a 100% success rate. He doesn't happen to mention what wells or fields he discovered, what company he woked for, or why more companies aren't either using the process independent of him, or hiring him to search for deposits on their behalf.

Then there's the oft-repeated "Billion watts of power" that HAARP can broadcast into the atmosphere. Having grown up in Missouri, I've watched a lot of storms go overhead. A billion watts of power may sound like a lot on a human scale, but it's not a lot in terms of weather effects.

In short, I'm very skeptical about HAARP's ability to have any long-term effect on climate, geology, or even the human mind (other than as a lingering fixture in conspiracy theories :-D ). I'm even more skeptical about this video.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this was ever intended as an area of research for the various HAARP facilities, but when you look at Schumann Resonances
SR fields
Detecting SR fields
in conjunction with a device that is known to raise portions of the ionosphere, thus changing the amplitude of the SR EM waves, I wonder if it would be possible once the frequency was adjusted above HAARP to the Alpha wave state of the human brain, if they could then broadcast a specific signal to all humans?

Now where is my tin foil hat?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i tried tried right now an the holyhealth site is working again.

i download
haarp project
journey to the hollow earth(lol)
and Ufo ancient aliens
all 3 movies downloaded in less than 10 minutes

grab what you can fast, you never know the siter might go down again.

if you want ive got a website..that doesnt have anything on it really
ive got about 240 gig or site disk space, an have no problem uploading the videos just in case

just make a list on the ones an ill upload them.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
www.nw0.info.../HAARP:%20Holes%20in%20Heaven/

the harp thing is hosted here. its in better quality, abour 360mb

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well if what the members are saying here is true, than this may be the scariest revelation in the history of the world regarding defense/attack systems. However, I do agree that if this is that powerful, these scientists are not that dumb, as proven by their development of the technology, and they would know the restraints on the power. I find it hard to believe that people are actually blaming tsunami's and hurricane katrina, which was NOT that strong of a hurricane, on HAARP. Listen, New Orleans was going to be nailed by a hurricane of that strength eventually. We, the citizens, and the government, knew of the restrictions on the levies strength and played the role of the typical procrastinating individual. Tsunami's do occur as well. My guess is that in the history of the world those were not the strongest tsunami's ever to hit those particular islands. Now, may HAARP have played into the hands of global warming, perhaps, I'm not a scientist so I, admittedly, do not know. Did global warming possibly help create these tsunami's, or hurricanes, possibly. But the relation can be no more than a friend at a bar buying you a drink, then you drive home and kill someone on your home because you got drunk; as HAARP is not soley responsible for global warming. To say so is actually irresponsible, as we have to admit our own mistakes, and fix our own mistakes before we can look at someone else to correct theirs.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I thought I'd just post a few excerpts from Eastlund's Patent application. I downloaded it ages ago, so can't provide a current link, but a quick search on the USPO should turn it up. Until that does a dissappearing too, that is.

The first bit is for Essan, who seem to be a stickler for the right terms..

United States Patent 4,686,605
Eastlund August 11, 1987
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere,
ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally
exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron
resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one
embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in
a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through
the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency
which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged
particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which
are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle
density of the region.

This, from the claims section, goes some way to explaining why its in Alaska:

14. The method of claim 13 wherein said fuel source is natural gas and electricity
for generating said electromagnetic radiation is obtained by burning said natural
gas in at least one of magnetohydrodynamic, gas turbine, fuel cell, and EGD
electric generators located at the site where said natural gas naturally occurs in
the earth.
15. The method of claim 14 wherein said site of natural gas is within the magnetic
latitudes that encompass Alaska....

Put another way, in Alaska, the right type of fuel (natural gas) is naturally
present in large amounts and at just the right magnetic latitudes for the most
efficient practice of this invention, a truly unique combination of circumstances.
Desirable magnetic latitudes for the practice of this invention interest the
earth's surface both northerly and southerly of the equator, particularly desirable
latitudes being those, both northerly and southerly, which correspond in magnitude
with the magnetic latitudes that encompass Alaska.

And now we come to the meat and veg...

The plasma of the typical example might be employed to modify or disrupt microwave
transmissions of satellites. If less than total black-out of transmission is
desired (e.g., scrambling by phase shifting digital signals), the density of the
plasma (N.sub.e) need only be at least about 10.sup.6 per cubic centimeter for a
plasma orginating at an altitude of from about 250 to about 400 km and accordingly
less energy (i.e., electromagnetic radiation), e.g., 10.sup.8 joules need be
provided. Likewise, if the density N.sub.e is on the order of 10.sup.8, a properly
positioned plume will provide a reflecting surface for VHF waves and can be used to
enhance, interfere with, or otherwise modify communication transmissions. It can be
seen from the foregoing that by appropriate application of various aspects of this
invention at strategic locations and with adequate power sources, a means and
method is provided to cause interference with or even total disruption of
communications over a very large portion of the earth. This invention could be
employed to disrupt not only land based communications, both civilian and military,
but also airborne communications and sea communications (both surface and
subsurface).

One feature of this invention which satisfies a basic requirement
of a weapon system, i.e., continuous checking of operability, is that small amounts
of power can be generated for operability checking purposes. Further, in the
exploitation of this invention, since the main electromagnetic beam which generates
the enhanced ionized belt of this invention can be modulated itself and/or one or
more additional electromagnetic radiation waves can be impinged on the ionized
region formed by this invention as will be described in greater detail herein after
with respect to FIG. 4, a substantial amount of randomly modulated signals of very
large power magnitude can be generated in a highly nonlinear mode. This can cause
confusion of or interference with or even complete disruption of guidance systems
employed by even the most sophisticated of airplanes and missiles. The ability to
employ and transmit over very wide areas of the earth a plurality of
electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies and to change same at will in a random
manner, provides a unique ability to interfere with all modes of communications,
land, sea, and/or air, at the same time.

This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential
future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction,
deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are
employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly
high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with
resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by,
for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption
patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act
as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications
of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be
achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric
region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence.
For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc. concentrations in the atmosphere could be
artificially increased.

OK, did everybody catch that last bit? Ozone concentrations could be increased. Never mind changing the weather. They could stop global warming by destroying high level CO2 and increase ozone in the places in which it is depleted. Will they, we wonder.

If I thought my country could do more than send old ladies in ermine for GW to wink at, I would lobby the government. As it is I guess its up to you guys.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for that post Karilla, it is good to be reminded of the orginal public reasons for HAARP. It looks like HAARP can be many things. Maybe even some unexpected things. Plus it was one of those orginal Star Wars projects that may have not been aimed strictly earthward?!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join