It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I still have a feeling that haarp is a global energy grid on a special frequency to power some of the new generation secret aircrafts and space weapons.

Grey Magic

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Very interesting and frightening video.
Many believe that the planet earth has an energy grid (Ley Lines), I shudder to think what kind of potential havoc that the use of these enormous energies may have on the planet. Can you say Pole shift?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Does anyone hear static on the radio when haarp is energized. Today they sprayed us in tight.then they hit the haarp the radio was full of static and the chemtrails rippled. I have seen and heard this on many occasions. Pacfic northwest.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
....take a look at HAARP magnetometer today, totally bottoming out:

[edit on 2-10-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry for not understanding the magnetometer bottoming out. Please explain further what's the meaning of that.
Is it something that we have to prepare or anticipate?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr
....take a look at HAARP magnetometer today, totally bottoming out:

[edit on 2-10-2008 by arktkchr]

OK, So where is the earthquake this time? another theory debunked but it will be resurrected when coincidence happens again. More facts please.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

HAARP's homepage with data index/graphs:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HAARP cannt cause earthquakes , it can cause floods eventually , it was probably used on New Orleans . the new stuff is a pole that has a desil engine and it stirs up the water on a lake , river or oceanfront inlet and creates fake rainclouds . It messes up radio and it contacks MK ULTRA with the digital headsets the retards wear , MP3 players . It also broadcasts signals like MTV , Mexican television and such .

There is the satelliote based gear which shoots a laser which turns cloud into ice so it floats down and causes sever trenchfoot , with the combination of the poles and satellites with arsenic in coca cola products it puts poor people in wheelchiars and hospitol beds and creates quite a mess . It ends up looking like a quake or a small atom bomb hit New orelans . This gear is banned in the United States , why did you make new stuff yanks and why is it floating overhead and why did you put fakes in our jail system again in Canada and why did Maine cannibal group hit hamilton Ontario again and why do the maine MK ULTRA cannibals know so much about canadians coast guard stations in Ontario canada ?

You are under attack in the United states by Euro terrorists who are using you tax dollars to ruin you countries economy and kill your leaders .

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokerdazey2
HAARP cannt cause earthquakes , it can cause floods eventually , it was probably used on New Orleans . the new stuff is a pole that has a desil engine and it stirs up the water on a lake , river or oceanfront inlet and creates fake rainclouds . It messes up radio and it contacks MK ULTRA with the digital headsets the retards wear , MP3 players . It also broadcasts signals like MTV , Mexican television and such .

Yep. Damn good entertainment though. Tele-tubbies and old "Alf" re-runs.
Not to mention the 24/7 streaming to my player with this merry ol' band! Disturbing, yet danceable.

There is the satelliote based gear which shoots a laser which turns cloud into ice so it floats down and causes sever trenchfoot , with the combination of the poles and satellites with arsenic in coca cola products it puts poor people in wheelchiars and hospitol beds and creates quite a mess .

What mess? They are so muche easier to manage when they are not running around and tearing up peoples gardens. Besides, it tastes just like the way my ol' grandma used to make it! The trenchfoot thing was new to me. Bothering...

It ends up looking like a quake or a small atom bomb hit New orelans . This gear is banned in the United States , why did you make new stuff yanks and why is it floating overhead and why did you put fakes in our jail system again in Canada and why did Maine cannibal group hit hamilton Ontario again and why do the maine MK ULTRA cannibals know so much about canadians coast guard stations in Ontario canada ?

Didn't they use to play in the same soft-ball team back in high school?

You are under attack in the United states by Euro terrorists who are using you tax dollars to ruin you countries economy and kill your leaders .

Spot on there matey. I am puzzeled with your knowledge in the field. Expect a visit soon from the "men in pink". Don't refuse the shot, it will make you fly all the way to the isolation on Devils Island.

Peas on earth...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_Dog_BOM

Anyone wondering where global warming really came from?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes."
where does the earthquake idea come from?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daonde
"HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes."
where does the earthquake idea come from?

just got that from the video.. scary

CX

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Great video, thanks for posting.

All i could think of when they started talking about how HAARP had the ability to be "aimed", was Tesla's "Death Ray.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join