It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if all our therios were wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
what if all our therios are wrong
i would most likely go nuts to find out its just new airplanes and crap but what does every one else think is going on in area 51 dulce or any other base ?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien255 what if all our therios are wrong
i would most likely go nuts to find out its just new airplanes and crap but what does every one else think is going on in area 51 dulce or any other base ?

If all our theories are wrong, then we are placed back on our own feet.

If all our theories are wrong, the information we believed was true, is wrong.

If all our theories are wrong, we need to dig deeper, go inside and figure out what to do, to save ourselves from this situation.

If all our theories are wrong, the ones in power aren't the ones we thought were in power. Instead, their belief that they're in power is also part of the wrong-ness we must confront.

Maybe those in power aren't really in power; and what we have is chaos?

Maybe that's an improvement over certainty.

: ) Em

[edit on 19-12-2006 by EmilyCragg]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by EmilyCragg]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilyCragg

Originally posted by alien255 what if all our therios are wrong

If all our theories are wrong, then we are placed back on our own feet.

If all our theories are wrong, the information we believed was true, is wrong.

If all our theories are wrong, we need to dig deeper, go inside and figure out what to do, to save ourselves from this situation.

If all our theories are wrong, the ones in power aren't the ones we thought were in power. Instead, they're belief that they're in power is also part of the wrong-ness we must confront.

Maybe those in power aren't really in power; and what we have it chaos?

Maybe that's an improvement over certainty.

: ) Em

yeah i see what your saying but lets think outside the box what will happen if lets say the power went out in area 51 and we had an apportunity to take some pics from a closer distance

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply ppls i want some info as i am so bored

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
First of all, Dulce dosen't exist--period. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Unlike Groom Lake, there is no physical evidece that Dulce exists. Absolutely no evidence that Dulce exists. Any person who belives that Dulce exists should be hung by a tree.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
First of all, Dulce dosen't exist--period. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Unlike Groom Lake, there is no physical evidece that Dulce exists. Absolutely no evidence that Dulce exists. Any person who belives that Dulce exists should be hung by a tree.

Now thats a nice thing to say mister Cobra :|

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

we should hang u in da tree so stop
ok, lets have a little vote who thinks the dulce does exsist post dulce is real whoever thinks it doesn't post dulce doesn't extist and then later on shoot urslef

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla

Alright, sorry. I was a little harsh. I just get upset when people bring up Dulce. Hopefully the moderators will forgive me.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla

Alright, sorry. I was a little harsh. I just get upset when people bring up Dulce. Hopefully the moderators will forgive me.
if you get hanged its not my fault

top topics

join