It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
David Icke was the goal keeper for coventry. In 1991 he appeared on the Terry Wogan show, announced himself the 'son of god' and claimed to be the 'reborn messiah'. He predicted the Uk's shores to be destroyed by fires and tidal waves (which has yet to happen). He has also claimed that the elite of the world are a group of "shape shifting reptiles" - George Bush included. He has stated the 9/11 conspiracy was overseen by this group of "reptilians" and accused them of numerous other outlandish acts. Also he claims the elite are installing a new world order and that they are attempting to conquer the human race through endless conflict. He has been accused of being a 'Neo-Nazi' and an 'Anti-Semite' by the media and claims this is only because he was "too close to the truth". He is the authour of 20 books and continues his anti-elitist propaganda to this day.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So....your point is? This is ATS, we are all very familiar with Icke (nut job in my opinion.) He is discussed in countless threads; what new information are you proposing?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nice biography ?

I don't believe his stores of shapeshifting reptilians, but there is an elite centuries old establishment that will stop at nothing to control the world. Bush isn't a reptilian, but his family has made tens of millions of dollars from the international arms trade and other nefarious business dealings.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just find the guy quite amusing, some of his recent quotes are:

"Private industry and eventually government is planning to use microphones in the computers of an estimated 150 million-plus Internet active Americans to spy on their lifestyle"

"FBI trains its own civilian 'Stasi' force"

"Europe Moves To Kill The Internet"

"Animal Tagging and Big Brother"

He was asked to go on the reality Tv Big Brother in the Uk, he said:
"I am in interested in the real big brother"

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A few more:

"Bill Gates: Satanist in Sheep's Clothes?"

"BUSH-KNIGHT'S TEMPLARS HUMAN SACRIFICE"

"Illuminati Satanic Symbols all around us"

"More Satanic Worshipping in Vatican Verified"

"Honorary Degree For Reptile"

This is part of an article named "Reptilian Experiences":

'I have been a victim of alien (demons?) abduction since 1992. I would describe my attackers as being humanoid in appearance, but at the same time having reptilian characteristics, tall, very dark, almost black and very evil looking. The attacks are horrendous. During each attack I am sexually assaulted in many perverse and sadistic ways. My attackers also feed on me. By feed, I mean they actually consume my life force (spiritual energy). They are life force vampires (spiritual vampires). I cannot overly stress the importance of that. They also take biological fluid from me that they later consume.'

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Honestly, many threads have been started with similar posts. What are you trying to prove that is different than all other rants against David Icke? (Given I appreciate anyone that agrees Icke is insane.)

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Paul doesn't really engage in discussion, he pretty much just likes to put his statements out there. I think he believes he's the first skeptic to hit ATS and the rest of us are all lining up to commit mass suicide in the name of David Icke on the word of the dream of an experiencer.

I hope you don't read that as a flame, Paul, but I've tried to engage you in conversation on a couple of your threads and it's like talking to an autoresponder. For the record, most of the 'believers' on this site that annoy you so much don't have any more respect for Icke than you do.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well I'm an Icke fan, and I've read this thread and just shrugging shoulders with a mega ultra So What. The OP has grabbed a few headlines from DI's website, wowee zowee aye. Edifying stuff indeed.

Y'know, Icke has interesting perspectives to offer up on the world. Think what you like of the man, kudos to him for throwing these things out there. If it's bs then fair enough. If it's all true then yep well we kinda suspected it all along. Either way, it's not really worth getting all anti-aggro over. I'm not so into the Reptilian stuff but I really dig his philosophies on life and the one consciousness / infinite love. Positivity rocks. We sure need more of it in the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I just find the guy quite amusing, some of his recent quotes are:

"Private industry and eventually government is planning to use microphones in the computers of an estimated 150 million-plus Internet active Americans to spy on their lifestyle"

"FBI trains its own civilian 'Stasi' force"

"Europe Moves To Kill The Internet"

"Animal Tagging and Big Brother"

He was asked to go on the reality Tv Big Brother in the Uk, he said:
"I am in interested in the real big brother"

I find you quite amusing that you bother to try to have a go a Icke, if you don't like his stuff then why do you read it and quote him, are you not big enough to just walk away from it.

And the quotes you have listed from him are actually very close to the mark, or are you so asleep that you don't know what is going on in the world, what laws are being passed. propagandamatrix.com might be a useful wakeup call for you, and why not try to get a life rather than posting about Icke in this and in other threads, are you obsessed with him or what?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
ATS is chock-a-block with David Icke threads as a quick search will show.

Unless there is something new to bring forward for debate, please add onto the exising threads.

Closing this one.

new topics

top topics

join