It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, The Day After

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Done.

January 1st 2012, 12 AM.

7176963978 humans have 7176963978 chips successfully implanted.
(www.ibiblio.org...)

All enslaved, former ATS members in concentration camp, wise few hidden in the bunker pathetically denying ignorance (carefully following bunker Avatar and Signature Guidelines and ATS Bunker Terms and Conditions).

And now who and what will say in that future bunker thread?
What will happen, who will feed the world?
Who will hold the power?

Does this NWO model make any sense?
Who will benefit out of the tyranny?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't think this NWO model makes any sense. BUT, it does give you something to think about.

If this DOES happen, I don't think it would in 2012. Maybe in 2030, or after...

2012 seems too soon...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why not 2012? That is 8 years for them to do what they need to get done. That is plenty of time. Lots can happen in 8 years...

And yes, I think ATS could survive as an underground "country", seems to be good order around here now..seems logical enough..

-wD

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The NWO will come in to power in 2005 and will end in 2012. Just wait and see, it'll happen. After the world government ends, the world we know will end and a new, perfect, never-ending era will begin, which the majority of us will not be a part of. Repent now, accept Jesus into your life as your lord and savior, and you will be saved. The truth will be revieled to you if you ask for it. It is amazing what God can do in your life.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
(...) accept Jesus into your life as your lord and savior, and you will be saved(...)

Do you have any recommendation regarding the best church representing Jesus on the Planet Earth?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What happens in 2012?

Everyone talks about it but nobody knows what is going to happen?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Im sure you know the 2012 thing is to do with the lid of Palenque (sp?) and the end of the mayans calender cycle. Where in the last cycle and it ends on 2012.... but it doesnt suggest how or why it ends, so purely people speculate

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarface
Im sure you know the 2012 thing is to do with the lid of Palenque (sp?) and the end of the mayans calender cycle. Where in the last cycle and it ends on 2012.... but it doesnt suggest how or why it ends, so purely people speculate

We've left the constallation of Pices 'the fish' and in the process of entering the constallation Aquarius 'peace' which is around 2012. It is said that a new spiritual awareness in humanity is beginning to arise.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
what the #.

we were never "in" a constellation per-se. atleast not one we can see from earth. theres no entering or leaving, sorry. next?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
The NWO will come in to power in 2005 and will end in 2012. Just wait and see, it'll happen. After the world government ends, the world we know will end and a new, perfect, never-ending era will begin, which the majority of us will not be a part of. Repent now, accept Jesus into your life as your lord and savior, and you will be saved. The truth will be revieled to you if you ask for it. It is amazing what God can do in your life.

actually jabb, if you want to get technical, according to the bible, the NWO will only last for three and a half years, or in other words, 42 months. as for the best churches to go to, why go to church when you have the bible. if that's what you believe in, read/study that, and live it. can you go wrong through it, if that's what you believe? i don't believe in it, infact, i really dislike most of it, but due to a certain close family member suddenly turning to the "word", i've become more accepting, rather than scrutinizing towards it.

top topics

join