It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House on Church Street.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
House on Church Street

I thought this was interesting because it is from my home town of Standish, Michigan. The story itself is a bit far fetched, but it is an interesting and rather short read. I know this guys (smoking hot) daughter.

I didn't catch the "A haunting" episode based on this, but I am looking forward to seeing it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I saw that episode of "A haunting" it was a very spooky story and one of the main reasons I will never,never,never dabble with a Ouja board!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If the show was anything like the book, I bet it was pretty entertaining, if a little out there. To my knowledge his claims of "Indian Bones" was never substaniated, the house is no longer standing and the land is being utilized as a parking lot.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Personally I don't buy the whole Ouija board thing.

I went to the link though.....I couldn't find the daughter

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xernexius
Personally I don't buy the whole Ouija board thing.

I went to the link though.....I couldn't find the daughter

Maybe I will scan a picture of her from my yearbook. XD

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The amount of problems that guy attracted to his house by reading some black magic spells and trying to contact the dead was crazy,no matter what he tried to do to get rid of the Phenomenon,nothing worked and it was driving the guy half insane.I guess he's ok now that the house is demolished?So many people have told me to never play around with Ouja boards as they can invite unwanted guests that will follow you around til you die.Has anyone ever experienced anything playing with them?

I do not really believe but it's better safe than sorry.Some times I do worry about the Metal music I enjoy listening too.Other people in the house tell me I may be inviting something evil in the house.Particularly the King Diamond stuff,he sings strange chants sometimes,I just love the awesome guitars so I don't know,I enjoy it too much to stop.The other day I did have a weird experience with a giant spider that I awoke from a nap and it seemed to be staring at me and was somehow controlling the nightmare I had.The weird thing,as I remember this I am sitting here listening to King Diamonds "Spiders Lullaby"CD.Now I am freaked.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by mistr_b2]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
The amount of problems that guy attracted to his house by reading some black magic spells and trying to contact the dead was crazy,no matter what he tried to do to get rid of the Phenomenon,nothing worked and it was driving the guy half insane.

I have attempted to summon spirits, demons, and the devil. I have used a Ouija board, with mixed results. I have tried many different avenues to contact the dead as well. As of this writing I am not tormented by demons, so don't worry about it too much.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ya I dont really worry about the music too much,otherwise I would burn all them CD's.
Interesting that you have tried contacting the dead and you say you knew the daughter of that guy from the Church st house?did the daughter ever mention anything about the weirdness?If she did I am surprised that you would still play the Ouija.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No, by the time she was born, her father had become devoutly religous, and in turn she was as well. The events of the book happened before she was born.

I dont put much stock into the guys stock, personally, however I can say that this area is not right. There is SOMETHING just under the surface that you just cant put your finger on. I have a lot of my own experiences from around the area that would make for interesting reading, but I am not ambitious enough to write a book about them. Haha

new topics

top topics

join