It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rugby World Cup 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.rugbyworldcup.com...

OOOO boy its gunna be a ripper.

To be fair, and keep this a fair and balanced opening thread, I will make sure to include a mention of all teams worthy of such.

1. Aussie - Pitty the wannabies are older than the dead sea scrolls, unfortunately for you bug'rs... your teams falling to bits.. I wouldnt be surprised if you hobble outta the group stage with an injury list longer than your youngest players age!

2. England - talk about disappereance, Johnny WHO? where'd that fella get to, so young, so lucky... so... just gone?... bah... you cant even beat the wannabies... let alone take the cup again.. sorry boys. the ashes is the last international prize your taking for a while, bugr.. u lost that tooo

3. Allblacks - Now they say rugby is the game played in heaven right? so what does that make the absolute kings, supreme LEADERS in the sport?
Well, thats for you to decide, I wouldnt wanna influence you!

Surely, the boys can do it this time.. we go into almost every world cup favourites, but get beaten in the last throws by some bad plays...

Firstly the Southafricans, then the French then the damn WANNABIES.

hope to say it its our time this year boys!

What was that george?
4 MORE years?

boy I cant wait to scream at you, when your heads hanging low '' dont worry georgie.. you mighny be here for the next world cup, but im sure you can watch it.. 4 more years... 4 more years......

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

new topics

join