It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Way To Crack Terrorist Codes And Stuff!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'..........
Those terrorists are communicatin' with each other in like really fancy terrorist talk and stuff. Like everyone is all worried that every time a video comes out that there is some secret message goin' out to all those terrorists. How can we figure out what they're sayin' and stuff?

Hmmmm.......... How can we figure out what they're sayin'?

C'mon brain, this is some really important stuff, you gotta do some extra good thinkin'.......

Hmmmm....... Let's see. How to figure out what they're sayin'.........

Let me see that web site that puts up those terrorist videos. So I pull out my fancy Commodore 64 computer, and my really cool 28.8 dial up modem and am goin' to do some research.

Hmmmmm........Ok, so I dial it up. OK here it goes. Now I'll go and order a pizza, and by the time it get's here that terrorist web site should be up. Man, technology is so cool!

Hmmmmm.......... man this pizza is so good! Wait! The site is up! C'mon brain do your thing. Here's the latest message from Osama.

Flowing robes.
The pumpkins are getting frost on them because it's cold out. The world wants for the squirrels. St. Louis is home to me for 7 years.
Praise God.
Tall Robes.

Now what can that mean? Cold pumpkins? Squirrels? St Louis? Tall robes? Man these terrorists are so crafty. What can that mean?

Hmmmmmm...... C'mon brain, you gotta figure this out.

Hmmmm.....Let's see here, one line at a time..........
Cold and frosty........makes me want a beer.
World wants squirrels? Huh? Let's see squirrels like nuts.....
St. Louis? What the F. are these sneaky terrorists sayin'? St Louis - well they do have that baseball team the Cardinals and stuff........

Man this is some hard thinkin'.... Let's see that again..........

Flowing robes.
The pumpkins are getting frost on them because it's cold out. The world wants for the squirrels. St. Louis is home to me for 7 years.
Praise God.
Tall Robes.

Hold on! I got it! Now it's all clear to me. That really means:

Hey Al Zwahari,
I have the beer chilling in the fridge. Bring some of that yummy nut bread. Cards at my place at 7:00 pm.
Take care,
Osama

I bet those terrorists will be so surprised 'cause I cracked their really fancy terrorist codes. Oh brain I love you!

Man, sometimes I amaze even myself.......

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some more thinkin...........
I should try and crack more of those terrorist codes and stuff.
I see a couple more fancy terrorist secret messages........
Let's see here.

Wind screams through the flora and capped stars

Huh? Flora? Capped stars? What in the hell does that mean?

C'mon brain, you gotta help me out here......

Hmmmmm.....screams, flora, capped stars.......
That doesn't make any sense....Wait! I got it! This means:

Did you hear the one about Bush & The Rabbi

Hmmmmm let's see here the next one is:

Believe eli oiler burns.

Man this is some really tricky terrorist talk and stuff!

Eli? Isn't he a quarterback for the Giants. Wait didn't some guy named Eli invent a cotton machine or somethin'?
Oiler? Heck Osama is rollin' in oil.
Burns? Yeah we all know oil burns.

Hmmmm.......... c'mon brain.......

Hold on! I did it! This means:

I think Whitney Houston is so hot.

Oh man! I better keep on crackin' these codes and stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Where can we find these codes?

I'd love to have a "crack" at cracking their codes, show them that we really are smart folk, maybe if we know what their all saying they might stop saying stuff and just get on with their lives, rather than feeling the need to try to get one over everyone else.

We could even try to make peace with their wives, uh I mean with them all...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Where can we find these codes?

I'd love to have a "crack" at cracking their codes, show them that we really are smart folk, maybe if we know what their all saying they might stop saying stuff and just get on with their lives, rather than feeling the need to try to get one over everyone else.

We could even try to make peace with their wives, uh I mean with them all...

Hmmmmmmm.........
I know you're a darn good thinker chris01621.
We'll crack these fancy terrorist codes and stuff. I gotta bring up that web site. I'll fire up my blazing 28.8 dial up. Let's see - I can make a really nice festive turkey dinner and stuff. Hmmmmm..Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, buns....... by then that site should be up and runnin'.
Allright - all of us terrorist fighters need to check back in soon.

Keep your watch up...........

commander lombozo out.

new topics

top topics

join