It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl champ predictions?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
they wouldn't have won this one, or even been in a position to play for this one, without the return of Bob Sanders. You can't imagine the effect this guy has on the defense. They literally do not play the same way when he's on the field.

My buddy said the same thing. Him and I were talking after the game last night and he said that since Bob Sanders returned, the Colt's defense improved a hundred fold. I have to say that the Colt's defense looked more like what I expected the Bears' to look like last night. As far as defense went, there seemed to be a role reversal in that game to me.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I talked to one guy, and he said that Archie Manning wasn't that good. I mean, that's one man's opinion.

I can see how one could arrive at that conclusion, seeing how Manning never played for a team with a winning record.

But I'll give it up to a QB who can make a couple pro-bowls, win NFC player of the year for leading his team to an 8-8 season, and lead the NFC in completions and yards passing while at the helm of a 2-13 team.

I would be fascinated to see how Montana or Marino would have done playing for the Saints during the 70s.

(I think heaven has a big "Sports What If" machine that lets you set up situations and play them out so you can actually see what would have happened...)

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Is it too late for me to pick the Colts to win the superbowl!!

We are so far behind you know.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join