It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Line Pilots in a Christmas GyroKill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anyone thinking about flying over the holidays?

Synopsis: Holds APLA president responsible for any deaths of pilots from "Christmas GyroKill", i.e. Boeing jets with QSR11 missile gyroscopes flown by FAA Laborers (LIUNA 2097)

Open e-mail sent 18 December, 2006 to
Captain John Prater,
President Air Line Pilots Association, International (ALPA) john.prater@...

Field McConnell
583 09 9001 USNA 1971
L/C ND ANG retired

Ccs include:
Vice Admiral Rodney P. Rempt, Superintendent, United States Naval Academy
US President, George Bush
US Vice-President, Richard Cheney

Founder Forensic Economist at Hawks CAFE, David Hawkins
www.hawkscafe.com... groups.yahoo.com...

Bccs: Media and All Boeing Pilots

Dear Captain Prater:

Re: Air Line Pilots in a Christmas GyroKill?

I allege members of the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) and hundreds of passengers in illegally modified Boeing jets were killed on 9/11 by air traffic controllers in the Laborers ('LIUNA') union and GyroChip ('QRS11') missile gyroscopes procured by the Clinton White House (1993-2001).

To my knowledge, you, John Prater, president of ALPA, have failed to alert air line pilots and passengers to the security risk of a Christmas travel rush involving an estimated 1,000 passenger jets, illegally modified for
remote control flight by mobbed-up Laborers in a "Christmas GyroKill".

You have received multiple warnings from my co-investigator, David Hawkins, and myself, a 28-year veteran air line pilot and a 22-year fighter pilot with the "Happy Hooligans", the unit which was treasonously stood down on 9/11 by Clinton's co-conspirator, the labor lawyer, Ben Sliney.
www.hawkscafe.com...://groups.yahoo.com/group/hawkscafe/

I hold you responsible for any deaths of pilots or passengers from a "Christmas GyroKill" and ask you to obtain a "Clear the Skies" order so illegally modified Boeings can be purged of the QSR11 gyroscopes and the mobbed-up FAA purged of Laborers (Local 2097) ready and willing to sign the electronic death warrants.

Yours sincerely,

Field McConnell

Notes: "Air Line Pilots in a Christmas GyroKill?"

"Boston Air Traffic Controller Says 9/11 An Inside Job - Knew people in FAA on day of hijackings who said intercept procedures should have been enacted as normal Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet Thursday, December 14, 2006 .. claims air traffic controllers have been ignored or silenced to protect true perpetrators of 9/11 .. recording of phone conversation .. by Pilots For 9/11 Truth .. comparing stand down of air defense on 9/11 and what should have occurred according to standard operating procedure .. "On September 11th .. normal protocol is get fighter jet aircraft up assist," .. system always ready to immediately scramble intercepting fighters and that any reversal of that procedure would have been unprecedented and abnormal
.. only way airliners could have avoided being intercepted was if a massive electrical and communications [Vice Admiral Fry's red team sabotage] failure .. only emergency handling of aircraft protocol change on that day could have interrupted standard operating procedure and hijacking protocol .. unbelievable how far American Airlines Flight 11 allowed to go off course without appropriate action being taken on behalf of flight controllers .. you have authority .. to treat this craft as if it is an emergency .. debate deliberately channeled by [red team] to focus on reactions to hijackings .. real issue is emergency condition of aircraft well before a hijacking is even confirmed .. as soon as hijacking of Flight 11 confirmed at around 8:24am, entire system, from every FAA center coast to coast . informed and knew of hijacking. "The system now had to make some phone calls and call up Rummy's Pentagon [Bypassed by Laborers' lawyer Ben Sliney] .. distractionary designed to keep people off focus .. what air traffic controller did imm

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i have never heard of LIUNA.....but i can tell you that NATCA(national air traffic controllers association) is the only union recognized by the faa for faa employees. as for the so-called boston controller, if you read the other thread on this forum about him, you will find that at the time of 9/11, he hadnt worked air traffic in over 20 years.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA) "has a proud history of representing Federal employees. The first Federal employees were organized in the 1970's at warehouses for the regional Department of Defense in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and Tracy, California. Today LIUNA represents 20,000 Federal employees from various agencies, including the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Defense, and the Indian Health Service."

Now consider this:

"Research suggests that a network of air traffic controllers, embedded within in the F.A.A. by the Carlyle Canada private equity group, Clinton White House insiders and the mobbed-up Laborers union (LIUNA), operated a racketeering red team during the 'Global Guardian' war game of 9/11.

In the hijackings of 9/11, alleged 'al-Qaeda' red teams appears to have used Boeing's Iridium satellite communications systems to destroy at least four illegallly-modified passenger jets, kill the crews and passengers and subsequently extort concessions from the airline industry and the traveling public in general and the FAA management and the pilots' union (ALPA) in particular.

Three weeks later, the racketeering red-team hijackers exploited the contrived and manufactured panic of 9/11 to justify this proposal to the Federal Aviation Administration .....

"Oct. 2, 2001 – Iridium Satellite LLC .. proposal to FAA and other government organizations [Department of Justice?] for a real-time cockpit voice and flight data monitoring [and electronic hijacking] capability .. address national security concerns relating to aircraft safety and control, deployed quickly using commercial off-the-shelf components [military gyroscope QRS 11] and the Iridium system [as tested by the red team on 9/11]."
www.iridium.com...

Less than two years later, the Laborers' red team forced the FAA to install the electronic hijacking technology used for the 9/11 murders of 3,000 Americans, on its fleet of 33 aircraft.

The red team now has the capability to sign and execute a global electronic
death warrant for troublesome public servants working at the FAA or other government departments ..

"June 15, 2003 – Iridium Satellite LLC, provider of global satellite voice and data communications, today announced that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be implementing 33 Iridium aviation units for global voice and data communication capabilities on board their fleet of aircraft."
www.iridium.com...

Red teams can now kill at will and remove online evidence of their crimes by 'retiring' from Carlyle Canada's global network of virtual war rooms ....

"February 7, 2006 – "Netted Iridium" push-to-talk (PTT) voice and data service .. U.S. Marine Corps Warfighting Lab .. lead developer for Joint [red-team racketeering] community .. burgeoning demand for reliable, rapidly deployable, over-the-horizon communications for the military, security, public safety and emergency response sectors .. anywhere in world .. warfighting scenarios .. ability for one [red team] user to talk or transmit data to many users simultaneously is invaluable." .. end-to-end encryption for secure [red team] communications .. authorized users quickly and easily establish nets, bring them online and terminate them [and red-team victims] as needed only authorized personnel can establish and participate in the [red-team] nets .. eventually allow for networking with terrestrial radios and tying into terrestrial trunked radio systems."
www.iridium.com...

By way of support for your recent "Clear the Skies" warning, I suggest that we share copies of this open e-mail to our private networks, leaders in government, the airline industry, the FAA, the pilots union and the media..." David Hawkins

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
so you know what they are talking about there? it's a communication and data upload system. know what it does? it allows pilots to talk to company from anywhere in the world through satellite data relay, as well as update navigational systems and recieve realtime weather information. it has nothing to do with remote control of aircraft...believe me, there have been many many times where i wish i could take over and put the aircraft where i wanted it.....not really, as i wouldnt want that responsibility.....but a button linked to a buzzer in the captains seat that we can hit to wake him or her up would sure be nice sometimes.

the other part is a proposal to use the system to allow the faa to monitor cockpits realtime....kind of a realtime black box. it also has nothing to do with remote controls. if this were true, ALPA would be screaming to all the major networks at the top of it's lungs as would NATCA, and the whole world would know about it, because it's an unsafe operation. period.

this is exactly what this technology is envisioned for (from your source):

Ability to provide immediate response in the event of a medical, terrorist or other in-flight emergency.

Ability to initiate monitoring from the ground, the cockpit, automatically when flight parameters are breached or continuously as part of basic flight operations.

Ability to record continuously for full duration of flight.

Ability to initiate investigations in real time prior to recovery of cockpit voice and data recorders.

Ability to use accumulated data to enhance aircraft safety, operating performance and efficiency through more timely maintenance and repair.

sorry, they must have forgotten to include the part about "operate the aircraft remotely."

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh, you're wrong again. Here is one of the many references .. ready to die for the CIA?

"Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location. The "uninterruptible" autopilot would be activated - either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck."
www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
but that is a completely different system than the ones you were discussing originally. furthermore, you will never see such a system implemented because, as i mentioned before, the unions will not allow it to happen...they would make damn sure the public knows all about it....not write obscure letters to obscure members of the government like your supposed union in the first post.

edited for grammer.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
but that is a completely different system than the ones you were discussing originally. furthermore, you will never see such a system implemented because, as i mentioned before, the unions will not allow it to happen...they would make damn sure the public knows all about it....not write obscure letters to obscure members of the government like your supposed union in the first post.

edited for grammer.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by snafu7700]

You might want to do some more research on radar that can send remote signals to the transponder.

Also see other projects and programs like the following.

www.uspto.gov...

[edit on 25-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
that is a patent for a system ultima, not an actual system that is up and running. and i'll say it again, neither ALPA nor NATCA would allow it to be installed into an airliner because it's unsafe. what you guys dont know is that this argument has been going on behind the scenes since 9/11. "what if we had the ability to take control back from the hijackers from the ground." the answer is always "yes, but what if a hijacker hacks into the system.....then he doesnt have to actually be on the aircraft."

it will never be implemented. period.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

that is a patent for a system ultima, not an actual system that is up and running. and i'll say it again, neither ALPA nor NATCA would allow it to be installed into an airliner because it's unsafe. what you guys dont know is that this argument has been going on behind the scenes since 9/11. "what if we had the ability to take control back from the hijackers from the ground." the answer is always "yes, but what if a hijacker hacks into the system.....then he doesnt have to actually be on the aircraft."

it will never be implemented. period.

Well we already have the systems that can do it. We have radar that can send a remote signal to the transponders, so its not going to take much for some of the sytmes out there to be able to control the aircraft.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well we already have the systems that can do it. We have radar that can send a remote signal to the transponders, so its not going to take much for some of the sytmes out there to be able to control the aircraft.

i'm not saying that we dont have the technology to make it happen...i'm saying that safety organizations wont let it happen. too many people would have to be involved with a project like that....there is no way it would or could be implemented without someone tipping off the public.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

i'm not saying that we dont have the technology to make it happen...i'm saying that safety organizations wont let it happen. too many people would have to be involved with a project like that....there is no way it would or could be implemented without someone tipping off the public.

Why would the government worry about what the public thought. They have tested other systems without the public knowing.

Look at all the weapons testing that goes on without the public knowledge.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why would the government worry about what the public thought. They have tested other systems without the public knowing.

Look at all the weapons testing that goes on without the public knowledge.

again, i'm not talking about the government...it's pretty obvious that they wouldnt want this reported. i'm talking about the unions that are involved and the individuals involved....we wouldnt let this happen without ensuring the public was aware of it....at which point the public would make damn sure that it didnt happen. make sense?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Viewer discretion advised.

911 Truth

I guess the Truth Movement is in fact Contellipro.
It must be the truth; I saw it on TV after all.
Same place were most of the Truth Movement fools get their aviation facts from.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

again, i'm not talking about the government...it's pretty obvious that they wouldnt want this reported. i'm talking about the unions that are involved and the individuals involved....we wouldnt let this happen without ensuring the public was aware of it....at which point the public would make damn sure that it didnt happen. make sense?

If NORAD or another agency wanted to take over a plane that was hijacked do you think they would worry about unions or the public ?

Originally posted by defcon5
I guess the Truth Movement is in fact Contellipro.
It must be the truth; I saw it on TV after all.
Same place were most of the Truth Movement fools get their aviation facts from.

I get my aviation facts from my education and experience in the aviation field.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If NORAD or another agency wanted to take over a plane that was hijacked do you think they would worry about unions or the public ?

i dont think you grasp what i am trying to say. it would be union employees installing such equipment in aircraft, and it would be union employees flying said aircraft, and it would be union employees controlling said aircraft.....and none of those unions would allow it to happen without the approval of the american people, which wouldnt happen. it would never get to the point of norad or another agency being able to use it.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

i dont think you grasp what i am trying to say. it would be union employees installing such equipment in aircraft, and it would be union employees flying said aircraft, and it would be union employees controlling said aircraft.....and none of those unions would allow it to happen without the approval of the american people, which wouldnt happen. it would never get to the point of norad or another agency being able to use it.

Have you seen what new devices they are wanting to be added on the transponders ? Think poeple are going to care or even know whats being added onto or installed in aircraft specially if they belive it will make them safer ?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
they will if they are informed as to what it actually does, which is where the unions come in.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

they will if they are informed as to what it actually does, which is where the unions come in.

Well looks like Boeing is going to try it.

www.flightglobal.com...

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
again, it's a patent on a design. nobody has actually installed anything.....and they wont, because the american people wont let it happen. unless you come up with something other than plans on a board or patents, i think we're pretty much done here.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

again, it's a patent on a design. nobody has actually installed anything.....and they wont, because the american people wont let it happen. unless you come up with something other than plans on a board or patents, i think we're pretty much done here.

Since when does the american people have the power to decide what goes into a plane? If Beoing wants to upgrade thier sytem what are the american poeple going to do to stop it ? Its not like the american poeple are going to just stop flying, specially of they are told it will make thier flight safer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join