It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems Elvis Was Murdered By FBI – For His Interest In JFK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is just my personal belief, but I think most of the famous people who die are under suspicious circumstances. There are lots of deaths caused by "drug overdose". Not to mention the widely suspected murders of certain famous people. I am not just talking about celebs but people in governments and scientists and stuff too.
Elvis' death is highly suspicious to me. As are Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, JFK, Princess Di, RFK, Chris Farley not sure why. There are too many to list. I just think most of them are suspicious.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Bumping this thread in remembrance of the King.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResinLA
This is just my personal belief, but I think most of the famous people who die are under suspicious circumstances. There are lots of deaths caused by "drug overdose". Not to mention the widely suspected murders of certain famous people. I am not just talking about celebs but people in governments and scientists and stuff too.
Elvis' death is highly suspicious to me. As are Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, JFK, Princess Di, RFK, Chris Farley not sure why. There are too many to list. I just think most of them are suspicious.

If you would listen to Elvis Presley's 'Suspicious Minds' it may give you some new insights.
Nixon inauguration January 20, 1969.
Elvis Presley records 'Suspicious Minds' January 23, 1969.
Nixon meets Elvis in the Oval Office December 21, 1970.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I would consider it a plausible theory if Elvis wasnt eating twenty hamburgers a day and 100 pills on top of that.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

A long time ago I read a very convincing narrative well researched that Elvis essentially committed suicide.

There was a ton of drugs in his system--and Elvis was an expert on all the medications he was taking. And his hours leading up to it were consistent with such an action, imho.

Tragic regardless.

I wouldn't put anything past the alphabet boys . . . it was just a convincing narrative.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dying while sitting on the toilet. What a way to go.

He was a fat, bloated caricature of his former self.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I would consider it a plausible theory if Elvis wasnt eating twenty hamburgers a day and 100 pills on top of that.

Do you have a source on the 20 hamburgers a day? It sounds like an exaggeration which has been lifted into the realm of mythology, to me.

The story of the downfall of Elvis has to do with the manipulations of his manager which goes all the way back to the beginning of the Elvis Presley phenomenon - during the mid-late 1950's of the Ike/Nixon Whitehouse years - the transition from Sun Records to RCA which blossomed into his career as a movie heart throb.

And what about the Elvis quote ""The Army can do anything it wants with me."". For the rebel music maker was in fact a die hard ultra patriot.

Was Elvis associated with other die hard ultra patriots? Yes. Richard Nixon and Howard Hughes.

Here is Elvis getting aboard a Howard Hughes Airwest jet in Fresno, 1973. Elvis could have any airline chartered for him, but Hughes Airwest was chosen. The Hughes connections to Nixon are all well known by now.

Anyone with knowledge of conspiracies in the 1960's would know how Hughes fits in with all of this. Hughes himself is characterized as 1. super patriot 2. incapacitated by drugs and 3. coherent enough to run large business from his isolation chambers in Las Vegas and the Bahamas.

Lets remember also how Nixon's 1968 comeback / Elvis 1968 comeback were timed together and how Elvis was using satellite technology in the early 1970's to broadcast his concerts from Hawaii.

Of course, when bringing up the subject of satellites and the early 1970's there is only one choice, the dominant player in satellites at the time was Howard Hughes.

I also think the December 21, 1970 Elvis/Nixon get together was could have been construed by Parker/FBI/Cointelpro as the point where Elvis was considered to be too dangerous for his own good.

If Elvis was obsessed with JFK this could pose a serious threat for the powers at the time, even though Elvis is portrayed as a super patriot in his visit with Nixon, the threat was real.

Nixon knew the power of TV and if Elvis wanted to he could have used the (Hughes) satellite broadcast concerts to "say something" that would set off a real public controversy. The Elvis threat could not be contained except through controlling his access to drug addictions and the insulated lifestyle (similar to Howard Hughes).

Now what about the drug problems? Elvis, Hughes, both considered to be drug addicts who were insulated from reality by corrupt doctors who over prescribed, over prescribed, over prescribed hard drugs whilst ignoring all the other medical problems of their patients: in Hughes case, he was supposedly bed-ridden, his bones were poking through his skin and so physically weak, and there are similar stories of Hughes falling asleep in the bathroom.

Sound familiar? Both of these powerful and famous men were dominated by "Doctor Feelgood" type physicians who literally destroyed the health of the patient, over time. I see fingerprints of conspiracy all over the death of Elvis, the death of Hughes, and there are tangible links to Nixon, from the 1950's all the way to the 1970's.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Slightly off topic...but didnt Richard Nixon make Elvis an honorary member of the DEA?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Slightly off topic...but didnt Richard Nixon make Elvis an honorary member of the DEA?

I think Elvis asked Nixon for a DEA badge for his "collection" of law enforcement badges which is a red flag. It would probably be a very bad idea from a publicity standpoint for Nixon to recognize Elvis by giving him "badges" of distinction under such contexts as helping to fight the war on drugs... since Elvis could be easily linked to drug abuse and the "Dr Feelgood" industry.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Donald Trump is Elvis Presley as facial recognition shows. You might say the software sucks. But I use a lineup to compare 75 celebs and Trump is always the top match.

Inside jokes:
  • Trump says people used to tell him he looked like Elvis Presley. That's because he is.
  • Trump awarded Elvis Presley a medal of freedom, in honour of himself.
  • Trump once said "all of the Elvis impersonators love Donald Trump. They love ME." ??

<< 1   >>

join