It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems Elvis Was Murdered By FBI – For His Interest In JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dear Everybody:

I have always been a great fan of Elvis’s singing. To me his best song, was his first – “My Happiness”. Say what you will about Elvis, but he was definitely one thing – a kind person. It appears he made a poor judgment decision by allowing sleazebag ‘Colonel’ Tom Parker to become his manager. That choice, and his obsession with the JFK assassination may be what cost him his life.

Here are some excerpts from the website of Salvador Astucia, The FBI’s War On Rock Stars, Part III Primal Sounds:

www.jfkmontreal.com...

Who was Colonel Tom Parker, anyway? Writer Alanna Nash attempts to answer that question in a new book, The Colonel: The Extraordinary Story of Colonel Tom Parker and Elvis Presley. Nash portrays the Colonel as a psychopathic murderer born June 26, 1909 in Breda, Holland, whose real name is Andreas "Andre" Cornelis van Kuijk. He fled Holland in 1929 shortly after the death of a twenty-three-year-old woman, Anna van den Enden, the newlywed wife of greengrocer Wilhelm "Willem" van den Enden. On May 17, 1929, Anna van den Enden was bludgeoned to death in the kitchen of her home behind her husband’s greengrocery shop at Nieuwe Boschstraat 31. Andre van Kuijk (aka, Colonel Tom Parker) left Holland for America the same night that van den Enden was murdered.14
Nash believes van Kuijk/Parker murdered van den Enden. Although Nash does not provide absolute proof, she builds a strong circumstantial case, and she points out that Parker was discharged from the United States Army on August 11, 1933 by reason of "Psychosis, Psychogenic Depression, acute, on basis of Constitutional Psychopathic State, Emotional Instability.”

Elvis should have never associated himself with such ‘rough trade’. Elvis was probably too nice and polite to throw the “Colonel” out of his life but that is what he should have done. Well, enough of that woulda-coulda-shouda talk. Here’s the most plausible version of events leading to Elvis’s death.

On the night before he died, 15-Aug-1977 at 10:30PM Elvis went to see his dentist – Dr. Lester Hoffman -- for a crown repair. Who set up this ‘appointment’ and why was the dentist never interrogated (about Elvis’s death the next morning!)?

” If history teaches us anything, we should know that the United States government—particularly the FBI—does not care for rock ‘n’ roll, and it particularly did not care for the King of rock ‘n’ roll, Elvis Presley. But the Bureau eventually had another reason besides rock ‘n’ roll to dislike Elvis. It is not widely known, but in the Seventies, Elvis was obsessed with the assassination of President Kennedy.’

Elvis died on August 16, 1977, while the House Select Committee on Assassinations was underway. The Committee’s primary objective was to re-investigate the assassinations of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King. On November 9, 1977, high-ranking FBI official William Sullivan was shot and killed—reportedly by Robert Daniels Jr, age 22, of Libson, New Hampshire—while hunting near his home in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. Sullivan was struck in the neck with a .30-caliber high-powered rifle. Sullivan had just completed a preliminary meeting with investigators for the House Select Committee on Assassinations.21 He was also in the process of writing a book highly critical of J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI.

The author of “Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination: The FBI's War on Rock Stars (April 2004)”, Salvador Astucia has done a brilliant research job. He deserves to be ‘heard out’. I happen to think he’s dead-on with all his assessments about the numerous other rock stars’ deaths.
www.jfkmontreal.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 12/19/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

Mod Edit to apply external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 20-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Dear Everybody:

Ouch. I must have hit a raw nerve somewhere. The mods quickly dumped this thread into the dreaded realm of SkunkWorks. But that’s o.k. Perhaps there things can be discussed more freely.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I had known that John Lennon was a victim of the CIA, the assassin being from the CIA MK Ultra project, and there is enough of evidence surrounding his case to show we were lied to from the authorites about it.
I had never heard anything about Elvis's death being suspicous, and I don't know what motives they would have. Lennon was a very high profile peace activist and the FBI and CIA had a history of tapping his phones, following him etc, I had never heard that Elvis was being watched. Maybe if he was very keen on the Kennedy brothers assasinations it might have given them cause for concern, but only if he was vocal about those assasinations being the work of elements within the US gov. Was Elvis vocal about his concerns regarding the Kennedys' deaths. Maybe I will read his case sometime in the future if I have reason to believe there might be something in it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Dear golddragnet:

The motive is simple. Elvis potentially had the means (money) and the popularity to convince millions of his disbelief in the official JFK assassination story ”He was a superstar with an international following, and he was obsessed with the assassinations of President Kennedy and Robert Kennedy. He was so obsessed that he watched the Zapruder film for hours at a time.” (Salvador Astucia)

Elvis’s death happened the same time the House Select Committee was reinvestigating the assassinations of JFK and Martin Luther King. And, three months later a pivotal FBI official -- William Sullivan -- was shot. These are very suspicious circumstances. Conspiracy theory is and always will be more of an ‘art’ than an exact science. None of this is as outlandish as some seem to believe. The world’s most popular rockstar died, during a time when public personas were getting waxed – left and right. To place this discussion in the same category as shapeshifters and lizard-aliens is what’s far-fetched here.

Oh, by the way golddragnet, what’s up with that red ‘warn’ sticker below your name. Are you dangerous or something?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmm... now Elvis was famous for going to the FBI, offering to rat on the Beatles for drug use and general Un-American behavior (cos, they're British).

So did the Beatles have contacts used to bump off this thorn in their sides? I know they had broken up by then, but Yoko Ono is quite a formidable and scary woman. Probably with Yazuka ties. Don't believe all that hippy stuff they spouted in the early '70s....

And then John Lennon was obviously a revenge hit back by the Feds.

And how Princess Dianna fits into it all, I haven't figured out yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Dear emjoi:

I hardly envision Elvis ‘ratting out’ anyone. Wouldn’t have matched his personality. And the Beatles wouldn’t have been capable of hurting “a fly” either – no matter how stoned. Yoko Ono was kind-of a b’tch. I’ll grant you that. She was P-M-S-ing twenty four seven. She always wanted to be the center of attention. Had a strong interest in money too. But an accessory to Elvis’s murder? No way! She’s not that much of a Medusa. And tricky Dick had nothing to do with Elvis's death. He had fallen from grace with the powers that be – BEFORE Watergate. Watergate was initiated to get rid of him! But that’s another story…

Falla-lalala!
Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 12/19/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well... the bit about Elvis going to the FBI regarding The Beatles wasn't merely me raving on (unlike the rest of it).

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think the FBI developed the technology for the deep-fried, butter filled bread roll of death in the mid 60's.

Elvis, ye shall be sorely missed.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Well... the bit about Elvis going to the FBI regarding The Beatles wasn't merely me raving on (unlike the rest of it).

Well, actually you're not. Elvis DID offer his service to the FBI.

At a famous meeting on 21st of December 1970 between Elvis and president Nixon he asked to become a 'special agent' in drug enforcement. Most remarkable, it was on his own initiative.

The most asked for document in the National Archives is a photo of the two shaking hands.

The story itself is incredible.

Elvis had written - in his own hand - a letter to Nixon offering his service after he - with his own eyes - on a walk - alone - down Sunset Strip had experienced the dekadence and decline of America. Hippies, anti-war protesters and such.

With the imprisonment fame brought on him, Elvis developed a habit trying to sneak away on his own. Only a few times he suceeded. On the occasion of walking the Strip he was gone for almost a week before his bodygaurds had located him and brought him back. Following that episode he managed to slip away in his Cadillac and drive up to DC for the meeting with Nixon.

The story is said to be true, and I remember sometime in the 80's to have read about it in NME. Unfortunately, after an hour of searching I haven't been able to find the article. Plenty of other to confirme it though. There's even made a TV film about it I learn. Have a short resume of it confirming the story.

But do your search: elvis, december 1970, nixon, drugs, etc. If you wanna know more.

And, yes, Elvis was promoted as a special agent by Nixon and recieved his badge a week after the meeting.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi

I hadn't heard anout Elvis ratting on the Beatles, have no reason to believe it is true, but maybe it is. I do know that The Beatles were big fans of Elvis and were very happy to meet him, however after their meeting John Lennon to a disliking to Elvis. The Beatles were huge stars and Elvis wasn't so popular as previously, and Lennon felt that Elvis was small-minded and very bitter and jealous towards the Beatles popularity. At that time many of the big names in music were very friendly towards each other, so Elvis's attitude seemed very small-minded to Lennon.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dear khunmoon:

Thanks for your input. And I completely agree with everything you said.

I also wanted to add a few thoughts to your findings. What I am about to say is purely speculative. I’m guessing that Elvis was a well-meaning person. However he was also gullible, naïve and too trusting (toward the wrong people). This whole idea of working for the FBI may have been ‘fed’ to him by someone (Colonel Parker maybe?). Let’s face it, Elvis was sort of like a big ‘kid’ – with a big heart of course. He probably thought it would be exciting to play the role of ‘secret agent’.

However, at the end of the day, it seems that whatever friction there was between Elvis and The Beatles – it remained superficial. Simply in their case, hillbillies (Elvis) and hippies (The Beatles) didn’t find enough common ground to forge a friendship.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi Wizard, Good thread and I agree with it and can add another casulty to the list. When M Jackson started getting political in his music video's about war/weapons etc. it was only a question of time before he was going to be shut up. This charismatic man who has brought much happiness to so many round the world and was an icon not just for young people but many generations suddenly gets labelled a child molester.

Its the same old trick if you dont kill them off you destroy them in front of their peers. And thats just what they have done, all but the die hard fans think he's a molester and a fruitcake. Its so easy to destroy a persons character and even easier for the sheep to believe it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is interesting to me, and I think the OP's thread is very thought provoking, considering all the rock n roll star that have died. I can think back as far as Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper. Coined "The day the music died" I know they all died in the same crash on a snowy night, but who know's if someone tampered with that plane? Very thought provoking indeed to consider that someone might have got Elvis too, and John Lennon, Kurt Cobain...who know's maybe even Patsy Cline??

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How many rock stars really died in a way that can be considered suspicious? Can't think of anyone as of now. But it would be interesting to research.

Some that I can think of like Jim Morrison (The Doors) & Jimi Hendrix. In most cases, drug abuse was considered as the cause of death.

Jimi Hedrix:
Source: Wikipedia

In the early morning hours of September 18, 1970, Jimi Hendrix was found dead in the basement flat of the Samarkand Hotel at 22 Lansdowne Crescent in London. Hendrix died amid circumstances which have never been fully explained. He had spent the night with his German girlfriend, Monika Dannemann, and likely died in bed after drinking wine and taking nine Vesperax sleeping pills, then asphyxiating on his own vomit. For years, Dannemann publicly claimed that Hendrix was alive when placed in the back of the ambulance; however, her comments about that morning were often contradictory and confused, varying from interview to interview. Police and ambulance reports reveal that not only was Hendrix dead when they arrived on the scene, but he had been dead for some time, the apartment's front door was wide open, and the apartment itself empty. Following a libel case brought in 1996 by Hendrix's long-term British girlfriend Kathy Etchingham, Monika Dannemann allegedly took her own life.

Jim Morrison:
Source: Wikipedia

He died on July 3, 1971, at age 27, and was found in his bathtub by Courson. According to Stephen Davis' biography of Morrison, it was reported that he had dried blood around his mouth and nose and large bruising on his chest. This suggests Morrison might have died from a massive hemorrhage caused by tuberculosis. Many fans and biographers have speculated that the cause of death was a drug overdose, but the official report listed the cause of death as heart failure. Pursuant to French law, no autopsy was performed because the medical examiner found no evidence of foul play. The lack of an official autopsy left many questions unanswered and provided a fertile breeding ground for speculation and rumor.

There were lots of sources, I just used wikipedia as the source because it's the easiest & fastest to find to be used as a reference. But you can check other sites that shares the same principles.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth

Some that I can think of like Jim Morrison (The Doors) & Jimi Hendrix. In most cases, drug abuse was considered as the cause of death.

Wouldn't that be a really grand way to control a person though? Get them hooked on drugs, then if they did by chance OD...why would anyone have cause to question the official death story?

I'm not saying this is so, just thoughts to consider.

To the poster a few spaces up...the Michael Jackson thing, I think the guy is really, really wierd, and maybe could be a child molester? but I hadn't considered that thought either. I wasn't aware that he was making political videos. He did however surround himself with children, so it could be either way
(That's not meant to offend anyone, if it does? Sorry)

Edit** error

[edit on 12/20/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thank you Wizard, I'm happy to contribute.

This is an essentiel story to me, and your info on colonel Parker sure is all new to me. Always seen him as an all American character. His Dutch background and the murder suspecions I've never heard about. But I remember as a teen in the early 60's he was seen as the tough business guy, who actually owned Elvis. But then again that was what manegers was suposed to be back then. That image didn't soften before a quer like Brian Epstein came around.

I remember though, we never forgave the colonal for making Elvis sing sentimental soft songs. Actually I think that was what made the Brit-wave emerge.

We've heard the real stuff, Hound Dog, Jailhouse Rock, It's All Right My Mama, etc. that was the REAL music. And dangerous obvious.

I also remember there was an American radio DJ at the time, who lead a virtual crusade against this new "savage music". I don't rember his name. Can anyone come up with it?

But I do remember, concerning Elvis and drugs, a society doctor at the time refered to as "doctor feel-good". He had a Greek name, I think I'll be able to google him. And bring some stories on his connection with Elvis, cause if anybody killed Elvis, it was him, addicting him to a wide range of prescription drugs.

But that DJ, was 'Freedmann' the name? I really would like to investigate, cause if there was ever any hidden agenda to kill the music, to declare it "un-american" it was through him. And most likely he would have had connections to federal and secret services.

Not denying colonal Parker had, it's just as likely, considering the transformation Elvis underwent from a mid-fifties rock'n roller, who in the early sixties via his gospelsongs was turned into a casterated crooner.

Sure they killed Elvis, first his expression, and when they saw what he'd set free couldn't be subdued, they had to kill his body, the Icon itself, is a very likely thought. But Icons don't die, I guess they just didn't knew.

Like Bruce Springsteen said years later: Elvis liberated the bodies of Americans, as Bob Dylan liberated their minds.

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
How many rock stars really died in a way that can be considered suspicious? Can't think of anyone as of now. But it would be interesting to research.

Any death cause stated as "heartfailure" is suspecious, especially when the victim is famous. As for rockstars, it's always easy to connect it with druguse.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
These three; Elvis Presley, Jim Hendrix & Jim Morrison, in a way, they all died in a similar way. Another thing to consider is; all were either with, the last person with or was discovered dead by their fiancee or partner.

Elvis Presley - Ginger Alden
Jim Hendrix - Monika Dannemann
Jim Morrison - Pamela Susan Courson

Probably, this does not mean anything? Does it?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is an interesting site that looks at the Kurt Cobain case, it does claim that he was murdered and Courtney Love and Michael Dewitt were responsible. The site was put together by a private detective and a former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

www.cobaincase.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
Any death cause stated as "heartfailure" is suspecious, especially when the victim is famous. As for rockstars, it's always easy to connect it with druguse.

Dear khunmoon:

Thanks for your comments. I’m also itching to talk about Jimi Hendrix and other rockstars, but I’m at work and that will have to wait.

It would be ‘a piece of cake’ for a doctor to cause heart failure in a patient – immediate or time-delayed.

In Elvis’s case the events directly preceding his death are screamingly suspect. I mean he gets up and goes to “the dentist” shortly before midnight – and then is found dead the next morning in his bathroom. It doesn’t require a Sherlock Holmes to conclude that this dentist, Dr. Lester Hoffman should have been very closely ‘looked at’. And that of course is a laughable understatement. Police should have turned that man’s office ‘upside down’, examined his underwear – and then some. None of that happened. Why not?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hello Wizard,

I can't agree more with you that this dentist should have been investigated. That he wasn't sure smells Conspiracy. Analog to the feds never questioning the Bin Ladens, but let them leave on a special permit to break the air blocade of 9/11.

I've done a search into Elvis medical acquaintancies. They were numerous. But the original Doctor Feelgood seems to be a Dr. Max Jacobson who treated the NY jet-set from JFK to Andy Warhol. Though not directly citing his connection to Elvis, a page about him have this, summing up all the irony in the official image of the King.

The popular image of Elvis Presley -- that when he was not making music, he was making love -- could not have been be more false. During much of his career, Presley's main interest in life was drugs: getting drugs, taking drugs, lying about drugs, and above all else, participating in the America's Holy War against drugs. Presley obtained vast quantities of controlled substances -- Quaalude, Placidyl, Demerol, Dilaudid, Dexedrine, and Biphetamine -- by receiving prescriptions for them from his doctors.

In 1970, President Richard Nixon appointed Presley an agent of the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. When Elvis walked into the Oval Office, he was high as a kite. Nevertheless, he was a national hero. He is even more of a national hero today. He was never charged with any violation of the drug laws.

The doctor I was thinking about was his personal doctor, George Nichopoulos, a Memphis physician who prescriped vast quantities of drugs to Elvis during the 10 years he was his case. That he happened to be it at the time his death, made him a murder suspect, the only person to be close to be charged with murdering Elvis, and he eventually lost his medical license because of his involvement.

In 1994 the second autopsy was opened, which, like the first one had, concluded " ... everything points to a sudden, violent heart attack." Despite it also stated "There is nothing in any of the data that supports a death from drugs", it ended up stripping George Nichopoulos his license. In 1977 he had prescriped 10,000 doses of uppers, downers and assorted narcotics to Elvis, the investigators found out. In the views of the medical world you don't necessary die from that.

Doctor Nichopoulos himself denies the "heart failure" diagnose.

"He didn't have any major heart problems, even with his obesity and everything - that's what really surprised me. I was dumbfounded that he died."
After 10,000 doses of prescription medicin during the last 7 month of his life. Hmm!

Now, he thinks, Elvis must really have been feeling a lot of the pain they thought at the time was a junkie stunt: he may have been suffering from degenerative arthritis, dr. Nichopoulos concludes after re-examined a selection of x-rays taken of Elvis at the Baptist Hospital during the 70s.

That's what he tells in an interview given to the Guardian in 2002, on the 25th anniversary of the death of The King.

Read it, it's a treat for any fan and a must for a CT.

-khunmoon-

P.S. I support the degenerative arthritis theory, peanutbutter really would have contributed to that - but you don't die from it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join