It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break down.....or breakthrough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hello,

First let me say that this is Dracotic, I started a forum entitled 'Schizophrenia' after my alleged break down from too many stressors I felt the urge to create a new name.....I don't know why. But if I feel the urge again I will simply dismiss myself from the community. So I would like everyone to be aware, so my apologies can reverberate within your souls. Only hoping I may recieve forgiveness.
I feel awful about my 'identity crisis', lol. For lack of a better term.....teenage angst I suppose.

The reason that I have started this topic however is because my 'schizophrenia' has accumulated into a more spiritual path after the events of tonight. I will try to describe them:

I was in the kitchen, I had just taken my meds. I started to hear a voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying. It came from nowhere. Then the lights started to flicker (this was confirmed and not a visual hallucination (never had any anyway)). Then the clock ticking became much more potent. Eack tick was loud and sounded like two plates hitting eachother. I decided to test the radio that plays even when it's off (refer to 'Schizophrenia). I found that what it was going to play or had played in the past is what was on the radio. Which was odd.

I heard the normal noises in the shower.

Later I was going downstairs and heard for the first time a hostile voice yell my name. This was the first time the voices sounded not like jibberish. I also heard some type of celestial music.

The reason I am posting this is because I'm starting to lean more spiritually. I believe I am in contact with something, whether it spirits, I don't know right now. I can turn the hallucinations on and off at will though which is odd. SOMETIMES they come unintentionally but it is rare. I also kindof feel my ears vibrate like they are hitting a higher vibration similar to when you OBE. I can ask these entities a question and I will get a response. When I hear them or enter the "zone" things sometimes move, lights flicker, etc. Does anyone know what the deal is with that?

P.S. This might not make sense if you haven't read the Schizophrenia topic....though I doubt it would make much sense as is.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As I posted on your schizophrenia thread, I personaly believe that people who are labeled "schizophrenic" may very wel be in-tune to something the rest of us are not. Whether that be the spiritual realm or not, I know not. I suspect that it indeed may very well be.

Let me ask you. Are these "hallucinations" only auditory or do you have visual as well?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Personally my case is an oddity. Kindof like a 'light' schizophrenia. Whatever that may be. I think I might be in touch with a spiritual plane. However I'm not sure if all schizophrenics are....Some just seem so out of it. Perhaps they are truely 'insane' or consumed in the spiritual too much.....but than again that would be 'insane' by today's standards.

The visual hallucinations are not necessarily hallucinations, if I have anything close to that, it would be dellusions or just a potent imagination. Like when the clock was "chiming" I could almost see shockwaves eminating from it.

It could be some type of potent hearing. Like I can hear things that are really far away, it strange.

EDIT: Sensitivity is a part of schizophrenia. So even if there isn't anything 'paranormal' to it. To me sensitivity is paranormal in itself. So rare these days...

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Xernexius]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've always thought of the mental ill as people who are unable to become something, because we aren't at the evolutionary stage of spirituality yet. For example schizophrenic can hear voices of ghosts (presumably), so they can pick up frequencies beyond the normal average being.

ADHD have enormous energy, but unable to control it. Sit down, and imagine what all that energy could be used for.

Autistic people can usually remember billions of things, where the average person can only remember a million. Some are also extremely fast at, for example, calculating huge decimals.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xernexius
Hello,

First let me say that this is Dracotic, I started a forum entitled 'Schizophrenia' after my alleged break down from too many stressors I felt the urge to create a new name.....I don't know why. But if I feel the urge again I will simply dismiss myself from the community. So I would like everyone to be aware, so my apologies can reverberate within your souls. Only hoping I may recieve forgiveness.
I feel awful about my 'identity crisis', lol. For lack of a better term.....teenage angst I suppose.

The reason that I have started this topic however is because my 'schizophrenia' has accumulated into a more spiritual path after the events of tonight. I will try to describe them:

I was in the kitchen, I had just taken my meds. I started to hear a voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying. It came from nowhere. Then the lights started to flicker (this was confirmed and not a visual hallucination (never had any anyway)). Then the clock ticking became much more potent. Eack tick was loud and sounded like two plates hitting eachother. I decided to test the radio that plays even when it's off (refer to 'Schizophrenia). I found that what it was going to play or had played in the past is what was on the radio. Which was odd.

I heard the normal noises in the shower.

Later I was going downstairs and heard for the first time a hostile voice yell my name. This was the first time the voices sounded not like jibberish. I also heard some type of celestial music.

The reason I am posting this is because I'm starting to lean more spiritually. I believe I am in contact with something, whether it spirits, I don't know right now. I can turn the hallucinations on and off at will though which is odd. SOMETIMES they come unintentionally but it is rare. I also kindof feel my ears vibrate like they are hitting a higher vibration similar to when you OBE. I can ask these entities a question and I will get a response. When I hear them or enter the "zone" things sometimes move, lights flicker, etc. Does anyone know what the deal is with that?

P.S. This might not make sense if you haven't read the Schizophrenia topic....though I doubt it would make much sense as is.

What is it that you believe in? Something like a paradigm?

Ill tell you something about myself.

Is it possible for someone to be so different as to not be human? No not just mentally im talking physical traits as well.

Maybe your not in tune with anything at all its just all in your head - this leads to a point trust me.

I mean someone to be so different that these arent abnormalities at all but rather normality?

Im saying maybe you as a person are so different than everyone else around you to even affect your own faith. In a world where faith doesnt really exist at all.

Your spiritual enlighten is you or your being I should say.

You are unique even to your last strand of DNA.

Are you really what you think you are compared to the rest?

Or as a protagonist what if what you experienced was all random chance?

The big kicker would be if these happened more than once even perhaps with someone else present?

I had a breakdown once as well it saved my life from ending so soon.

Can someone’s faith be theirs and theirs alone?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The big kicker would be if these happened more than once even perhaps with someone else present?

It's happened many times on slighter scales. With people present.

Hmm, I'm not quite following you as far as human qualifications (for lack of a better term). If you were to start qualifying people like this as more or less than human. You'd have to apply the same hypothesis towards people mentally challeged, with physical abnormalities, and so forth. Hitleresque?

Then where is the cut off, eye color? What is the norm.? It would seem endless. Leading you spiralling down a slippery slope
!

new topics

top topics

join