It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Well My friends, have you supported your local militia, or even thought of joining? The time might come soon when states will have to defend against the already pushing front of tyranny. Whether John Titor was real or not, his civil war may be on the horizon. Not citizen against citizen, but citizen against the tyrants of our shady government. We have sacrificed so much and have nothing to show for it. Bush has thrown us off track and everyday I see the NWO (or whatever label you want to give it) grow bigger with each deception the government and media shows you. Please don't be one of the fooled masses. Open your eyes and have common sense. Something is going on with our eyes wide shut. They are giving us the old problem/solution routine. A problem arises (which may be deliberate) then they offer a solution which is what they wanted in the first place. Our country and its people can only take so much more.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Not only your country either. I've seen Martial Law and all the documentaries, but i knew most of it beforehand. I'm an Australian, and our PM Howard has been Bush's little lapdog.

Australians weren't thrilled with going to war, so Howard blew up some clubs in Bali to be our Reichstag fire. Problem / Reaction / Solution at work.

People like us will be labeled as crazy and creating facts out of misinterpreted information, but i was a complete skeptic not so long ago myself. I have lost complete faith in the world's leadership, and i'd go so far as to say that i'd be quite happy to do something about it.

join