It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Christianity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You are proably right it's not from the lodge. I mean I could go online and by an apron for me and a few friends. Get a video camera and film a mock ritual in my garage/basment. throw it on the net and say it's the real deal. You can order many of the outfits off the net. So when it comes to youtube...take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
You are proably right it's not from the lodge. I mean I could go online and by an apron for me and a few friends. Get a video camera and film a mock ritual in my garage/basment. throw it on the net and say it's the real deal. You can order many of the outfits off the net. So when it comes to youtube...take it with a grain of salt.

Personally I'd take youtube with an entire SHAKER buy you're on the right track!

Merry Christmas Andy! My MUCH better half is wondering why I'm still on the computer and not lying next to her complaining about how cold her darn feet are!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Appak , What I want to say is that I think the footage is real, and that you can be sarcastic about it, It does not bother me.
Personaly when I see you agitating like this, since you clame it's nothing, I can only think you are doing it to change other users view on the matter, since you are here for only one reason, that.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You too. Thanks for all the insight and yes you have taught me much about the brotherhood. Many of the negatives I had before are gone. I'am not a member but kinda feel like I'am. I also wish you a Merry Christmas. I as well am outta here. Talk to later!

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
You too. Thanks for all the insight and yes you have taught me much about the brotherhood. Many of the negatives I had before are gone. I'am not a member but kinda feel like I'am. I also wish you a Merry Christmas. I as well am outta here. Talk to later!

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Andy Warhol]

Andy are you sure you're not one

First of all you come and clame that the clip I just posted is from a movie that you saw, turns out false.
Second of all, some one comes and tells you that he too has seen the movie that you were talking about and there is no such scene in the movie.
But you continue to ignore everything and still talk about the movie linking it to my small clip.
I would say this is what I call disinfo.
You sure you are not a mason?

Tell us Andy, why do you feel like a mason? any reason at all for it?

[edit on 24-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yes I'am sure I'am not a mason. I don't agree with everything the masons do in the lodge. I really mean that. But just because I don't agree with every little thing they do and they don't agree with every thing I post. I doesn't mean I can't be civil towards a mason. I ask questions and get some answers I believe are right. But thier are some that I don't agree with. I will never meet these people on here. But that doesn't mean I have to come on here point and screaming they are wrong and I'am right. I 'am sure some of the things I think I'am right on I'am could be wrong on them. I will never be 100% sure of the things I'am right or wrong on because simply I never been through masonry and all the inititations. But back to the youtube thing. Honestly it is real easy to fake a video. Right or wrong? The masons on this board are really nice guys. As you can see from my other posts thier are many things that I disagreed on with Appak, Masonic Light, and Trin. Man. But we never crossed the line with each other. We never went back and forth saying you are dumb, you are and idiot, and so on and so fourth. This does nothing but take away from the argument. Just because I don't think the Freemasonry and Christianity can go hand in hand doesn't mean I can 't be civil towards another person. But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Appak , What I want to say is that I think the footage is real, and that you can be sarcastic about it, It does not bother me.

Pepsi,

It's not meant to bother you. I couldn't care less what you believe...believe what you like. It's a free country (at least this one is at the moment)

But I'm curious, are YOU a Royal Arch Mason? Well, I AM. I've been through the Royal Arch Degree and I have CONFERRED it MANY times...so I KNOW (I don't BELIEVE) I KNOW the video is NOT real.

But, as I said, you can believe it if you like. (By the by, did you know the Moon is made of green cheese? If not, I'm sure you can find a video about it to back my claim)

Personaly when I see you agitating like this,

If you think I'm agitated by your ridiculous statements and mistruths, you're quite mistaken.

I can only think you are doing it to change other users view on the matter

I'm only posting on this thread to make sure the TRUTH is posted along side what YOU and your ilk tend to post.
Nothing more. I KNOW you'll never be convinced of the truth. You're obviously not interested in the truth, you seem to prefer to perpetuate lies.

since you are here for only one reason

Yep. See above. I'm here to see that the TRUTH about my fraternity is posted.

Tell me Pepsi, why are YOU here? Certainly not for the purpose of telling the TRUTH...since you've NEVER been inside a Masonic Lodge Hall.

Anyway, have a good evening...or whatever time it is in your place of abode. I have to head out for Midnight Mass in a few minutes.

(Imagine...and EVIL Satan-Worshiping Mason going to Church on the day of Christs Birth!)

jah-balls-orrississ! (or whatever it was you say we say!)

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Appak]

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
About having a life...you're right. I hate to admit it but I've dealt with about all of my extended family that I wish to...and it's only about 10:10 p.m. here in Eastern Oklahoma.

Well its 11.20 now here in Alabama and NORAD has Santa in New York so I'd better get off to bed or I won't get any presents.

I guess I'll have to watch Pepsi's video tomorrow (don't tell him though 'cos he doesn't want me to see it
)

Merry Christmas.

[edit on 12/24/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
God Alabama. Great state would love very much to live thier. God it's gotta be better then. I also plan to watch the video on Mon.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
God Alabama. Great state would love very much to live thier. God it's gotta be better then. I also plan to watch the video on Mon.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Moderators, I love the taste of Pepsi over Coke, but this thread is going nowhere. Any chance of getting it shut down for the sake of being in my 20's and feel like I'm greying simply from the ridiculous banter. I'm a Texan and thus love a good fight but this is getting absoluetely ridiculous, and I feel all our pursuits could be better directed elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In this book I read by John Salza, where he writes about his encounter with Freemasonry, he expresses that Freemasons are "indifferent" when it comes to religion. Freemasons use the world "tolerance" in regards to religions of various faiths.

This indifferentism is one thing that makes freemasonry incompatible with Christianity.

I'll quote the book later on, it is a very interesting read indeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If Freemasonry were a religion it would be incompatible with tolerance of other faiths. Since it isn't, there is no problem. Do you have a problem with a Jewish/ Muslim/ Hindu/ Buddhist/ or Shinto Boy Scout? Parallel Boy Scouts with Masonry and roll with it....

My God TOLERANCE! You are a fool if you think that Jesus Christ, mine and your Saviour did not forgive everyone that truly deserves Salvation. Your ignorant view of those deserving of Salvation set aside.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Freemasonry has religous undertones strewn through it's rituals and arrangement of the lodge. Prayers are said to the Great Architect of the Universe, and the Bible or Koran or whatever is in the middle of the masonic altar.

Freemasonry may claim not to be a religion, but it has all facets of one.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Freemasonry may claim not to be a religion, but it has all facets of one.

Except for the most important one CC. A "plan of salvation" . . . a guarantee that if you're a good, and faithful Freemason you'll go to Heaven when you die.

Can't be a religion without that!

So, as much as you and others on this list like to THINK Freemasonry is a religion...it simply "ain't".

(This, by the by, coming from a Freemason with MANY active years in the Fraternity and a Christian with MANY active years in the Church...and the Church is NOT Freemasonry)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This whole freemasonty/masonic order is a lie spun from the heart of Satan, in an attempt to decieve people into thinking it is harmless. The Word of God says that "even Satan himslef will manifest as an angel of light" The deception is that it "seems" to be a harmless but however, it is pledging allegience to oaths of earth, which the Word of God says "Swear not by earth or heaven" The Word of God also says that Jesus came preaching the Kingdom and "hid not anything from us" The Word of God also says that what He whispers to us in secret, we are to proclaim from the housetops. Anytime we align ourselves with something we know very little about, it, we are open to the rules of that "order". For example, no onw would sign an insurance policy without understanding the "rules of coverage" why then should masonry be any differnt? We wouldn't sign our names to anything that we don't fully understand, why then should these matters be any different? Just for me personally, I would try not to take an oath that if I gave the secrets of anything "my thorat shall be cut and tongue cast into the sea at the low watermark" that is giving someone too much authority over me. The Word of God says that I am not supposed to do that. It is just quite simply that simple. It isn't a matter of what I say, it is what God says. My point here is that God is God, it is His universe, He created it and He makes the laws that govern it. We have all heard "the biggest trick the devil has ever pulled off is making people believe He doesn't exist" My judgment is not what is important, in the end, it will be His judgment that shall stand for all eternity. I would urge anyone who is a member of this "order" to humbly ask God for revelation. I will pray for you all, that you might in no way be deceived. May the love of Christ fill your heart and your mind, that your eyes may be opened to the true hope of your calling which is in Christ Jesus!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I strongly urge you to carefully step away from the anti-mason Christian propaganda sites.

I think in the desire to find evil, Christians often confuse rather obvious things. Light in and of itself, which is a central topic in masonry, is not evil and nothing in the bible says its evil. We aren't talking about angels here (which is the context of this whole OMG ITS SATAN reaction, an angel OF light), but a philosophical light.

If you really had a problem with oaths due to the bible, exactly what do you think your doing when you get married? When your in a court of law? Do you think those who are naturalized citizens of the US, who swear an oath of allegiance, are also going to hell because of it?

I will pray for you, that the true light of Jesus Christ - who urges you to focus on and battle the actual evil of this world - will show you your rant against masonry is misguided and its time for you to focus on real problems.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join