It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Christianity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I think the movie you're thinking about is called,"From Hell." Good movie.

No, my movie is caled Freemasonry - From Darkness To Light and it was a documentary supoused to air on the prime media but it never made it.
When did you last see a movie about masons make it to hollywood, masons are supose to be good
hollywood won't make such movies.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Let's see Jonny Depp is a big time actor. One of Hollywoods best. And yes this movie was released in the theater. And is a good movie but not one to base theories on. National treasure was another good movie.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
You must surely acknowledge that the English dictionary consists of many thousands of words, ...

True, but there is ONLY ONE word that was with GOD and IS GOD.

...and you must also surely acknowledge that passwords exist, ...

Sure but in this case it's no childish game, ones eternal life is at stake.

You claim knowledge of that which you know not.

Present black and white, cold hard evidence that I claim knowledge of that which I know not. I know the TRUTH and the TRUTH has made me free. Can you say the same? I hope so.

This little argument here is not about me being right and you being wrong. It's about where both of our souls end up when all we know as reality now has passed away and IT WILL no matter what anybody believes or disbelieves. Doing anything in this life that even has the remote possibility of costing us our soul is outright stupidity on the lowest level.

God bless you this holy night.

This night is in no wise holy. ... but that indeed opens a whole new can of worms.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That video looks totally staged and set up. That definitely is not a taping of masonic ritual.

One thing I noticed though, is in this staged ritual, each of the three guys is saying one part of Ya-Bel-On. One guys says Ya, one says Bel, the last says On.

There are other threads on ATS about the Jahbulon idea anyways. If you want to see posts on Masonry and Jahbulon, just do a search.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Let's see Jonny Depp is a big time actor. One of Hollywoods best. And yes this movie was released in the theater. And is a good movie but not one to base theories on. National treasure was another good movie.

Yes but he would not make movies directly implicating masons.
As you can see in the small clip I posted they are dressed as masons and there is a big letter G.
I'm not basing my facts on hollywood, I'm basing them on a documentary that hapend to grab a pice from the lodge, it looks pretty clear to me.
As for jahbulon or Ya-ball-on it means jehovea - ball- orisis, the 3 headed.
In lating jehova is pronounced with an Y at the start, or like this"Iehova"
Ball and orisis are other gods from egiptian culture, orisis was the god of the underworld.
What they did is unite the 3 gods in one and clame that he is the creator of the universe.

Royal arch masons pronounce this while in ritual.
The fact that they are saying that they do not is just denayal.
I don't know what can be more clear, the video explains it pretty clear.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
jahbulon, as in jehova-baal-orisis the 3 headed god which masons belive is the actual god,

Talk about PROOF that what you say is inaccurate...I AM a Mason and I DO NOT believe (note the correct spelling of the word believe) that jahbulon or jehova-baal-osiris is the "actual God"

Now where do we go Pepsi?

I am a Mason and YOU say Masons believe that this name is what Masons believe and I say HORSE HOCKEY! I DO NOT believe it.

I have NEVER in my life uttered that mongrel word. What you say is patently untrue.

What do you say to that? Hmmm?? You make the open-ended statement above that Masons (which you actually spelled correctly) believe this, yet I am a Mason and I openly declare that I do not.

Doesn't lend well to your crediblility, does it? How does it feel to know that you are WRONG?????

or in a more better way to put it, the lost name of god, acourding to them only they know the true name of god and no one else because it has been forgoten.

Nope. We don't claim that either...and if you think we do, you're sadly mistaken. The name of God (note the upper-case "G") is NOT lost, nor forgotten.

So in ritual they just go on saying jehova-balls-orissis, of course some of them don't know what they are doing.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Honest to God Pepsi, do you REALLY think we sit around and say "jehova-balls-orisssis?"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Thanks for the humorous post. Merry Christmas to you. You are wonderfully entertaining!

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Honest to God Pepsi, do you REALLY think we sit around and say "jehova-balls-orisssis?"

Yes I do, the video also shows it pretty clear.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yes I do, the video also shows it pretty clear.

Well...like I said. Someone made a video, so it MUST be true.

For those of you like Pepsi who believe everything you see in a video, I wish you luck in finding your way home at night...you know...when it's dark and you can't see the bread crumbs.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Pepsi the movie was about Jack the Ripper. He was murdering prostitutes that were a witness to a wedding. The part of Jonny Depp goes onto find that Jack the Ripper is a mason. They show a masonic ritual. Not sure how accurate. But he goes on to link the masons in the killing of the whores.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Pepsi the movie was about Jack the Ripper.

Andy, he is talking about the video that he posted, that was definitely not from the movie FROM HELL. He mentioned earlier that it was a movie entitled FREEMASONRY-FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT. Never heard of this particular movie, but it may be interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah I know what Pepsi is talking about. And it really is a good movie From Hell. Don't believe everything the movie implies though. It's got a great sound track to it. It's set in the old days of Europe. Honestly I'am surprised more people have not heard of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah I know what Pepsi is talking about. And it really is a good movie From Hell. Don't believe everything the movie implies though. It's got a great sound track to it. It's set in the old days of Europe. Honestly I'am surprised more people have not heard of it.

Andy, did you even click on the video he posted? I've seen the movie FROM HELL. It was an excellent movie.

I'll say it one more time, the video that he posted was from a movie called

FREEMASONRY-FROM DARKNESS TO LIGHT

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yeah I know what Pepsi is talking about. And it really is a good movie From Hell. Don't believe everything the movie implies though.

I'd be willing to bet my last pay-check that Pepsi damn-sure believe everything in the movie. After all, it WAS put on film and they're not allowed to put mistruths on film are they?

It's got a great sound track to it. It's set in the old days of Europe. Honestly I'am surprised more people have not heard of it.

Don't remember the soundtrack, but as a Mason, I'll openly admit I genuinely enjoyed the movie. Depp is a STRANGE individual and most of his movies are pretty strange (including "From Hell") but I did enjoy it.

Uh-oh! I openly admitted that. I guess I'd better run down to the Lodge Hall, kneel down and mutter "jah-balls-orrisssisss" several times to cleanse my soul!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hey Appak who was the actor that played Jack the Ripper. That guy was awsome. He played in Alien also. I don't know the guy was great. When he wasn't Jack the Ripper he was a sweet caring guy. And yes they do put lies in videos believe it or not. And yes I will even admit that many things I read on the net are B.S.. Your better off reading from a book. Even T.V. is crap. Just look at the kids in the Duke university case. They cleared of all charges. Now when the case first broke out everyone thought these kids did it. Just goes to show inoccent until proven guilty. And yes Depp was creepy to say the least. I'am watching world trade center now. I think I will pop in From hell.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hey Appak who was the actor that played Jack the Ripper. That guy was awsome. He played in Alien also. I don't know the guy was great.

Ian Holm.

I think I will pop in From hell

You should consider inviting Pepsi over. Tell him it's "Documentary Night"

ROFLMAO!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Andy the video I posted Is not from that movie you mention, it's from a lodge
as I told you the movie was a documentary arhive.

Apak cheer up as you wish, I remain to my opinion.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Andy the video I posted Is not from that movie you mention, it's from a lodge
as I told you the movie was a documentary arhive.

No Pepsi. It is NOT from a Lodge. It's from a questionable (at best) internet source. PROVE it's from a Lodge. Were YOU THERE when it was filmed? HMMM?????

Didn't think so.

Remember ANYONE can make a film.

It's a group of guys PRETENDING to be in a Lodge (actually a "Chapter" as the Royal Arch Masons...I AM one...meet in Chapter and NOT in Lodge).

You know, they're ...ACTORS.

The film has NO credibility...a lot like your posts on this ridiculous subject.

Apak cheer up as you wish, I remain to my opinion.

Uhm...A: it's "Appak" B: I don't know what "cheer up as you wish" means. I'm QUITE cheerful. In fact SO cheerful I think I'll go snuggle with my beloved wife and C: I don't know what "I remain to my opinion" means. Neither of the last two statements are correct or decipherable English. If you mean by it that you haven't changed your mind on the subject...well...imagine my surprise.

link   
Thanks Appak much greatness to you I'am indebted

I know the video is from the lodge. But you must be very careful with internet video. It can easily be taken as fact and my not be real. I'am having a problem with youtube at the moment. I have watched videos from youtube that stated a ritual was filmed. But to find out it was a spoof. I will fix the problem and watch the video soon. Boy we three must not have a life it's 11:00 p.m. here in Michigan. Christmas eve my family get together is tom. But this is more fun talking to you guys anyway

link   

I know the video is from the lodge. But you must be very careful with internet video. It can easily be taken as fact and my not be real. I'am having a problem with youtube at the moment. I have watched videos from youtube that stated a ritual was filmed. But to find out it was a spoof. I will fix the problem and watch the video soon. Boy we three must not have a life it's 11:00 p.m. here in Michigan. Christmas eve my family get together is tom. But this is more fun talking to you guys anyway

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I DO hope you meant to say that you know the video is "NOT" from the Lodge...'cause it ain't.

About having a life...you're right. I hate to admit it but I've dealt with about all of my extended family that I wish to...and it's only about 10:10 p.m. here in Eastern Oklahoma. It's going to be a LONG Holiday Season.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join