It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Christianity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Haha no, you disregard the remainder of my post simply because it does not validate your stubborn beliefs.

Simply because they do not share the same faith as you and I (although how you act makes me question your belief in Christ's preachings of tolerance for all) does not mean they do not maintain valuable lessons for us as Christians as well as anyone else they come across.

P.S. If you are that dead set on believing in the whole Jahbuhlon idea, join a lodge and see for yourself. I for one do not recall kneeling blind-folded muttering the name of what sounds to me like some long forgotten Sumerian God. I love the fact that you think I validated your claims by making a stupid joke, lighten up. But once again....this is all lies.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

P.S. If you are that dead set on believing in the whole Jahbuhlon idea,

Now you are going back on your word.

I for one do not recall kneeling blind-folded muttering the name of what sounds to me like some long forgotten Sumerian God.

But how do you know, you said that you just joined, maybe you just don't know it and don't belive me, on second thought you say you don't recall it, saying I don't recall is like saying I'm not really sure.
What if I told you I have a video with felow massons in a lodge doing what I have just told you, what if I posted that video on the forum, would that make you a liar? I can not say you are a liar, so I'm not calling you a liar because maybe you just didin't know, what I'm saying is that you could be one, or maybe you just didin't know.

I love the fact that you think I validated your claims by making a stupid joke, lighten up. But once again....this is all lies.

You sure I'm the one lieing?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

P.S. If you are that dead set on believing in the whole Jahbuhlon idea,

Now you are going back on your word.

I for one do not recall kneeling blind-folded muttering the name of what sounds to me like some long forgotten Sumerian God.

But how do you know, you said that you just joined, maybe you just don't know it and don't belive me, on second thought you say you don't recall it, saying I don't recall is like saying I'm not really sure.
What if I told you I have a video with felow massons in a lodge doing what I have just told you, what if I posted that video on the forum, would that make you a liar? I can not say you are a liar, so I'm not calling you a liar because maybe you just didin't know, what I'm saying is that you could be one, or maybe you just didin't know.

I love the fact that you think I validated your claims by making a stupid joke, lighten up. But once again....this is all lies.

You sure I'm the one lieing?

Lord I am not going back on my original post, review some of the other threads that I have posted on. Levity tends to be my bread and butter.

Recall...yet again me being sarcastic, and I am not new to Masonry, I have been a Brother of the Craft for going on 2 years. (Yes new to some of the fossils in every lodge.) I wasn't drugged, I didn't drink any doctored kool-aid, I know exactly what I said and committed to.

Post any movie that you like! I will view it objectively and make my judgement on what is presented. But like you said, you do not know I am lying, and I have no way of knowing if you are telling the truth, this is the internet. Although I know what I have seen in my Lodge and any video you post would likely be unable to sway my opinions.

Who is lying....

Who is baiting?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I don't think you are telling the truth, and you know why? because I know you are not.

Brilliant statement!

My clame was that massons knele down blind folded while the name of jabulan is mentioned over and over,

Pepsi, WHEN and WHERE have YOU personally SEEN this happen?

Don't tell me you "heard" it or you "read" it. Tell me WHEN and WHERE YOU (NOT SOMEONE ELSE) have PERSONALLY SEEN this happen?

Prove what you are saying is not a lie. Because I am a Royal Arch Mason (note the proper spelling of Mason...and all my other words for that matter) and a Past Presideing Officer and NO WHERE in the degree work ANYWHERE does the word jahbulon appear. NO WHERE.

Where did you PERSONALLY hear or see this silly repetition done?

The problem is that you are not telling the truth about the fact that crisianity is not compatible with massonary.

The problem is you believe everything you read on anti-Masonic web-sites written by people who've never darkened the doors of a Masonic Lodge and you refuse to listen to active Masons who've actually WITNESSED and PARTICIPATED in the Degrees and know the TRUTH. That's the problem.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Pepsi, WHEN and WHERE have YOU personally SEEN this happen?

On a arhived video.

Don't tell me you "heard" it or you "read" it.

No I've seen it in a video, video and sound.

Tell me WHEN and WHERE YOU (NOT SOMEONE ELSE) have PERSONALLY SEEN this happen?

I did not see it personaly live with my eyes, but a video is good enough for me, I know the source is valid.

Prove what you are saying is not a lie. Because I am a Royal Arch Mason (note the proper spelling of Mason...and all my other words for that matter) and a Past Presideing Officer and NO WHERE in the degree work ANYWHERE does the word jahbulon appear. NO WHERE.

listen, the video is from an arhive, it's before masonic conpiracy theories were fueling to the top.
Why are you so worryed? it's no big deal, just a bunch of masons in a lodge and one of them is saying jah-bul-on while one of them is blind folded.
Wake up, people know this stuff already, if you want me to post the video , I'll post it.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I did not see it personaly live with my eyes, but a video is good enough for me, I know the source is valid.

Uhm-hmm. Someone made a video so you KNOW it's right.

Wow. You should see some of the stuff on videos these days....

listen, the video is from an arhive, it's before masonic conpiracy theories were fueling to the top.
Why are you so worryed? it's no big deal, just a bunch of masons in a lodge and one of them is saying jah-bul-on while one of them is blind folded.
Wake up, people know this stuff already, if you want me to post the video , I'll post it.

No, I've listened to your silliness enough and I couldn't possibly care less about some internet video. It's NOT a video made by Masons during an actual Masonic Degree therefore it has no credibility. Period.

What it is is some guys dressed up like Masons, pretending to be Masons, making up and recording lies for the singular purpose of preying upon the gullible.

Evidently it works.

Believe what you want to believe Pepsi. After all, you saw a video! I know I'll never convince you and personally I don't care what you think about Masonry. I just want those who might (for what ever reason) think you're telling the truth to know that you're not.

We don't kneel and say "jahbulon, jahbulon, jahbulon" but since someone SAID we did, made a VIDEO portraying it, you are certain we do.

Funny thing, I've been active for YEARS and have never done it...nor seen it. But you're the expert here, what with having seen that video and all.

Tell me this Pepsi, is it just human nature to believe ANYTHING negative that is said and disregard EVERYTHING positive that is said about people or a group of people?

Apparently it's not good for Masons to lie, but it's OK to lie as long as you are lying in the name of Jesus Christ, huh?

I mean you're so quick so declare "this is true! I saw a video!" yet you get your info from people who are not even Masons. How sensible is that?

Don't bother responding, it's a rhetorical question, intended to make you think about what you're posting. More specifically it's an exercise in futility, I'm sure.

For those interested this site is very well done and answers a LOT of questions about Freemasonry and Christianity. However it IS written by a Mason so obviously Pepsi won't buy into it. Too bad for him.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

(edit to check spelling)

[edit on 24-12-2006 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
... (note the proper spelling of Mason...and all my other words for that matter) ...

At last... someone who cares about spelling. What a relief...

... and a Past Presideing Officer ...

Uh-ho. Not the best place for a typo...

Pepsi -

The word Jahbulon does not appear in any English ritual I know, including the Holy Royal Arch of which I am a member. However I would be quite interested in seeing this video and would be happy to comment on its veracity.

If you're interested in my opinion, that is...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, I will post it, and you know why, I will post it for the starter of the thread, I like to help my felow cristians, I'll let him see and judge for him self.
video.google.com... sourceid=docidfeed&hl=en

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
The word Jahbulon does not appear in any English ritual I know.

Sure doesn't, so by law that isn't a lie. Some masonic conspiracy movie, can't remember which, stated that masons worship Jahbulon as God which was partly true but not perfect enough to back one in a corner.

Some reason the word was mispronounced, possibly leaked that way on purpose to make people exposing it look stupid. As in the video, tis pronounced Ya-Bell-On as in associating JEHOVAH, baal and on as one and the same deity.

If one, in a ritual declares "I AM THAT I AM", and proceeds to declare and be taught that the WORD is Jah-Bal-On. They have been led into a trap that'll be hard to break out of eternally. According to the WORD himself that is one sin that will not be forgiven.

THE WORD IS JESUS CHRIST and there is none other.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Some reason the word was mispronounced, possibly leaked that way on purpose to make people exposing it look stupid. As in the video, tis pronounced Ya-Bell-On as in associating JEHOVAH, baal and on as one and the same deity.

It's really the same thing jahbulon, as in jehova-baal-orisis the 3 headed god which masons belive is the actual god, or in a more better way to put it, the lost name of god, acourding to them only they know the true name of god and no one else because it has been forgoten.
So in ritual they just go on saying jehova-ball-orissis, of course some of them don't know what they are doing.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think the movie you're thinking about is called,"From Hell." Good movie.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Step by step...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An ATS Secret Societies classic.

Niagara Falls Monkeys, not just for Moe, Larry and Curly anymore...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I just like Jonny Depp. I don't think of using that movie to use for arguments about masonry.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My clame was that massons knele down blind folded while the name of jabulan is mentioned over and over, but you have said in your humoros way that I'm right, it's right there in your quote, I give you credit for that, i was refering of course to the fact that massonary is not compatible with cristianity, and not that you are not telling the truth that jabulon is mentioned in the oath over and over while blind folded and kneling down.
The problem is that you are not telling the truth about the fact that crisianity is not compatible with massonary.

And this claim is an outright lie. To begin with, "Jabulon" is not mentioned in any Masonic oath. Secondly, even in those versions of the ritual where a similar word is used, it is never claimed to be a name for God. Simply put, no Mason believes in any god named "Jabulon"; the whole claim is completely ludicrous, and sort of stupid.

Lastly, Masons do not videotape initiation ceremonies, regardless of what this "Pepsi" claims.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

My clame was that massons knele down blind folded while the name of jabulan is mentioned over and over, but you have said in your humoros way that I'm right, it's right there in your quote, I give you credit for that, i was refering of course to the fact that massonary is not compatible with cristianity, and not that you are not telling the truth that jabulon is mentioned in the oath over and over while blind folded and kneling down.

And this claim is an outright lie. To begin with, "Jabulon" is not mentioned in any Masonic oath. Secondly, even in those versions of the ritual where a similar word is used, it is never claimed to be a name for God. Simply put, no Mason believes in any god named "Jabulon"; the whole claim is completely ludicrous, and sort of stupid.

Lastly, Masons do not videotape initiation ceremonies, regardless of what this "Pepsi" claims.

denying it to the end huh
You got the video
it's pretty clear what he is saying I would say.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

Originally posted by Trinityman
The word Jahbulon does not appear in any English ritual I know.

Sure doesn't, so by law that isn't a lie.

Indeed. In fact, since you appear to be implying that I am being somewhat disingenuous on this point, I will go further. There is no word that even sounds vaguely similar to Jahbulon or could in any way be mistaken for Jahbulon.

THE WORD IS JESUS CHRIST and there is none other.

You are just playing semantics. You must surely acknowledge that the English dictionary consists of many thousands of words, and you must also surely acknowledge that passwords exist, and cannot all be JESUS otherwise they would be guessed rather easily.

You claim knowledge of that which you know not.

God bless you this holy night.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'am lost. What the hell is Jahbulon? And what does it have/or not to do with masonry?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Okay, I will post it, and you know why, I will post it for the starter of the thread, I like to help my felow cristians, I'll let him see and judge for him self.
]

Is there any particular reason why you don't want me to watch this or comment on it? Perhaps you are only seeking opinion that is likely to agree with yours, and are afraid of the truth.

Incidentally, Christ has an H in it. As we are celebrating His holy birth tonight now is a good time to get His name right.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I'am lost. What the hell is Jahbulon? And what does it have/or not to do with masonry?

No idea. Some people seem to think it is the name of masonic god which we all pray to. Suffice it to say it leaves many of us flummoxed.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

denying it to the end huh
You got the video
it's pretty clear what he is saying I would say.

So if this is supposed to be "top secret Masonic stuff", why would we videotape it? Are you guys really that naive to believe such nonsense?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join