It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke live on James Whale Talksport NOW!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you think I don't realise that fear is used to sell war? Why is that? Do you think I don't realise that they will die for the oil under their feet? What are you proposing? What am I ignorant to?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I actually remember Icke saying the reason that he called himelf the son of God was because every man is a son of God. I could be wrong, but I swear I heard him say it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think that was what he claimed after the Terry Wogan show, since Terry Wogan pointed during the show out - "They aren't laughing with you David, they are laughing at you."

He also claimed himself the "messiah reborn", I don't think he has quoted more on this matter so I shall assume he still considers himself the "messiah reborn". Have a look at some of his other quotes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ah, I see.

Well, I believe that it's possible for reptilians to exist...but the more I actually look at it, the more I think that maybe Icke is crazy. I don't know what to think though, to be honest.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
david icke has wrote about ten 500 page books, so anyone who wants an explanation on what david icke says, then go buy a #ing book! Dont knock him until you read one of his books.. theres only so much you can learn from reading little articles on him. OK, now here comes.. "i dont have the time to read some crackheads book". Well, if you dont, then you have no credibility putting down his ideas.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Does he mention at all blowing us off?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok I may not have read his book but I shall put some quotes from his website up here, just for your amusment:

"Private industry and eventually government is planning to use microphones in the computers of an estimated 150 million-plus Internet active Americans to spy on their lifestyle"

"FBI trains its own civilian 'Stasi' force"

"Europe Moves To Kill The Internet"

"Animal Tagging and Big Brother"

He was asked to go on the reality Tv Big Brother in the Uk, he said:
"I am in interested in the real big brother"

"Bill Gates: Satanist in Sheep's Clothes?"

"BUSH-KNIGHT'S TEMPLARS HUMAN SACRIFICE"

"Illuminati Satanic Symbols all around us"

"More Satanic Worshipping in Vatican Verified"

"Honorary Degree For Reptile"

This is part of an article named "Reptilian Experiences":

'I have been a victim of alien (demons?) abduction since 1992. I would describe my attackers as being humanoid in appearance, but at the same time having reptilian characteristics, tall, very dark, almost black and very evil looking. The attacks are horrendous. During each attack I am sexually assaulted in many perverse and sadistic ways. My attackers also feed on me. By feed, I mean they actually consume my life force (spiritual energy). They are life force vampires (spiritual vampires). I cannot overly stress the importance of that. They also take biological fluid from me that they later consume.'

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
maybe possibly just mayyyyyybe some of those qoutes are truth. Who the hell knows, truth is stranger than fiction. But you have to get a DVD or read one of his books to see what he says to back up his qoutes. Superpaul if you have netflix why dont u rent "secrets of the matrix". Im not trying to turn you on to david icke, but you seem somewhat interested in him, or you wouldnt be posting. And David Icke blew off ATS? id like to read what happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh this was before your time (welcome by the way) and we made mr icke his own personal forum. Well we all had questions and low and behold he never came to the board. So we all just figured he was too busy for us.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
maybe possibly just mayyyyyybe some of those qoutes are truth. Who the hell knows, truth is stranger than fiction. But you have to get a DVD or read one of his books to see what he says to back up his qoutes. Superpaul if you have netflix why dont u rent "secrets of the matrix". Im not trying to turn you on to david icke, but you seem somewhat interested in him, or you wouldnt be posting. And David Icke blew off ATS? id like to read what happened.

yes, but this is exactly why he looks like a fraud,

are you saying we need to spend money before we even find out if he speaks the truth or not?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes I am interested in him, in what a massive fraud he actually is. I agree - you can find out the truth if (and a big if) you buy his book. Ha!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
whatever shapeshifting reptiles will always hold a place in my heart haha. If anything its a hell of a lot more entertaining then other theories, and im happy to spend my money on something that entertains me, be it a videogame, movie, or a book about shapeshifting reptilian aliens from another dimension!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
whatever shapeshifting reptiles will always hold a place in my heart haha. If anything its a hell of a lot more entertaining then other theories, and im happy to spend my money on something that entertains me, be it a videogame, movie, or a book about shapeshifting reptilian aliens from another dimension!

very valid point.
did not think about it like that.

[edit on 19/12/06 by lbennie]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm just curious Superpaul. Why does it bother you so much that everyone must think like you. If anyone's beliefs differ from yours. You then attack them saying they are not credible, you must be living in a fantasy world etc. Yet you offer no proof to backup any of your beliefs.

As for David Icke and Wogan. Funny how you forgot to mention that David Icke recently went back on the Wogan show for a one off special and this time he managed to get the whole audience on his side. Simply because what Icke said about big brother has come true and is coming true and the audience can now obviously see that. Through his hard work and research he won there respect.

video.google.co.uk... so true what he says about Bush & Blair. This time David Icke shows up Woogan for the ignorant fool that he is.

I see lapdog Blair visited Bush in Washington before going on his tour of the middle east. The reason is now obvious. To drum up support for an alliance against Iran for his puppet master Bush. Judas Blair will someday get his come uppins big time. Why do we even bother having a foreign policy, when we have him for a lapdog.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would not believe Icke. It is just pure chance that he hit on the Reptilian agenda. Many of his theories are wrong, but some are correct.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by internetuser]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by internetuser
I think Icke has taken Geroge Orwells books a tad to seriously. I'm sure everyone believes him after his last appearence on the Terry Woagn show. He is a fool. The reason I post about the guy is because it is hilarious that anyone believes him.

internetuser,
I think, at least for the time being, you should refrain from calling anybody out there a fool or whatever and that includes Davie Icke's, until you provide us with more information to back up your story that you were once an 'adviser' to what you are saying are Reptilian's. I'm just saying that at the present time, it's too soon for you to be saying that someone else's story is fiction (Icke) when you are asking us to accept your own version of this story as the absolute truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
[edit on 20-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join