It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke live on James Whale Talksport NOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
david icke on live now.. Talking about global warming at the moment, but hell be onto reptilians at any minute..

www2.talksport.net... ( if above doesnt work click "listen live" on top right of site)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks that's great!

I buy a lot of what he talks about. I wonder if he will mention his court case.

With regard to the reptile story, I suppose it would have to be seen to be believed, or at least a lot more credible first-hand accounts. I think perhaps I feel safer not knowing about it if it were true.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hes taking calls in the next few mins...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So our reality is actually all just like a hologram? Why is that I do not fall through my chair? I try but I still don't understand this.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ughh i turned it on and only caught the last 15 mins of it. Guess i gotta wait for the new dvd's (which has been 3 weeks already!). Anyone get them yet?!?!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Did he mention about how he used to promote himself as the Son of God, with his cult who all wore purple?

No? I didn't think so.

He's just taken too seriously these days I guess.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
yea swingmonkey, the reality hologram topic was a way out there.

When he started talking about being in the same room as Ted heath, ted looked him up and down then his both his eyes turned completely black was a bit bizarre.. Says he pulbished this in a press release and in his book and has never had any threat to sue from ted, therefor ted is most certainly a reptilian..
Icke is way out there, but he seems sensible enough and is not what i would gernerally class as loony tunes. In all it was quite a good show.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Let me know what Icke says about the evil, interdimensional reptilian (alien?) beings controlling this world. Do they have any weaknesses? I must know before one comes after me!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am sorry once again to play the role of the skeptic, David Icke is quite evidently insane. There is absolutley nothing to back up anything he claims. The ex-Coventry goal keeper has:

On live Tv he claimed to be the son of god.

Claimed the elite are shape shifting reptiles.

Stated he recieves messages from the spirit world.

He is ridiculed by the populus not because they are too skeptical, it is quite simply because he is ridiculous and probably insane.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Stated he recieves messages from the spirit world.

Many people do, but those who believe it can't be possible will never be able to connect with others above the physical level.

In my point of view people who deny this stuff are insane seens it's absolutely the opposite of reality.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You don't seem to understand. I am not debating whether you can recieve messages from the spirit world. I am trying to point out that he is not a credible source. He has made far to many outlandish claims to be taken seriously, if anything as I myself have just proven, he puts comedy to the ideas such as spirit worlds etc. He should be ignored and is a farce.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The spirit world is called the Astral world and it is very much known by everyone who have a little bit of spiritual knowlegde. It's where you go when you die, in this universe.

I hope you know that Icke isn't the first person in the world to speak of reptilians, "spirit world" and so on.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I hope you know that Icke isn't the first person in the world to speak of reptilians, "spirit world" and so on.

That's correct, I remember the 'V' Series on television too!

Then there are various Science Fiction Authors ...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I watched the six hour video on google recorded at Brixton and the first two parts are a must watch. What he says about the NWO and 911 is very persuading, I think most will agree. What he says about the spirit world concurs with what Steven Greer wrote in his book; we are all one mind - we are each like a drop from the ocean, etc. I buy that too.

Then he basically explains that our reality is exactly like the movie, 'The Matrix'....

The reptile theory, again is something anyone would have to experience inorder to take it more seriously. Makes good modern folklore though.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Has Daivd Icke ever been kind enough to grace us with why the so called "reptillians" are installing a "new world order"? Or has he left that to our own imagination. I see nobody has commented on why he claims to be the son of god - better ignore that, it doesn't agree with my views because he is credible of course!

"I think most will agree" - No they don't, around here they might but not in the real world.

He isn't the first and definately isn't the last crackpot who thinks everything is out to get him. He is a paranoid fool who has lost himself in a massive non-existent web of conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't believe his theories about Reptilians, but superpaul, your being extremely harsh by saying that he has no credibility. What he has been saying for the last 10 years in regards to the war on terror, elitests and the erosion of our civil liberties and freedom has come true, so give him some credit.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not "most"? Ok but more than 50% of Americans, let alone Brits and other nations believe 911 was orchestrated by the government.

I don't believe he is the "son of the Godhead" anymore than I am - and neither do I think Jesus of Nazareth was. In my opinion, every living thing in the universe is God.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think David Icke describes governments and how they use fear most eloquently when talking about the new movie V for Vendetta.

... V for Vendetta the movie is not just a metaphor for a UK dictatorship, it is representative of the methods and ambitions of those who control governments across the world. And they all use fear, not just as their ‘ultimate tool', but the first, second and last. Everything they do is based on fear.

The Evey character says at one point: ‘I wish I wasn't afraid all the time'. But most people are, that's the idea. We fear the past, present and future. We fear the unknown, we fear not having enough, losing what we have, not having what we want. We fear what will become of us and those that we care for. We fear what others think of us and what they don't think of us. We fear, fear, fear and therefore we are controllable through the manipulation of all that we fear. The present War on Terror is the War of Fear. No Fear, no control.'

Who do you think it is that carries out all of there plans and puts them into action, all you puppets who buy into the game because your so dumbed down through fear and manipulation.

Stop playing there stupid games and stop buying into the fear.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You may be scared all the time, but fortunately I am not. YOU are simply a puppet of Icke's frankly insane world viewpoint. I will tell you where the real 'War on Terror' is. It is in Afganistan and Iraq. Not against you. Just because David Icke has wasted 10 years of his life promoting his ridiculous ideas does not give him credability.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry the war on terrorism does not scare me and neither does any government on this Earth. Thanks to the hard work done by David Icke and authors like him, I now know how they operate and how they use fear to manipulate and control the masses.

Superpaul your ignorance is bliss.
Fear was the main tool used to sell both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars to the public and through fear and lies, the majority of people bought into it hook, line and sinker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join