It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duracell Rabbit Conspiracy. Click Here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
However, your post is nothing more than an attempt to mock people who are concerned about this topic.., some of whom believe they've had genuine and highly life-altering experiences.

EXCELLENT reply. I'm sure the OP didn't fully consider his actions, right OP?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
petcaretips.net...

See here, the energizer bunny and the duracell bunny have been rivals since 1989!

There is a conflict of who will win this planet! two species of battery powered rabbits!

Unfortunatly for America, there is more Duracell bunnies and have been around longer than the Energizer bunny so they might be the most dangerous as the author suggested!

They just keep going, and going and going...until they acheive New World Order!!!

Sorry mods, I couldn't resist

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
It has recently come to my knowledge about the menace of the Durcell Rabbit. I shall explain:

There have been claims of a planet inhabited by a population of rabbits light years away, their technology is greater than ours and have achieved the unachievable. It is considered unlikely the rabbits will visit earth in my lifetime, I find this exceptionally hard to deal with. However I have recently found the truth and can explain in deep detail the actions of the world in the last 50 years in terms of this rabbit.

The Duracell Rabbit came to this planet during World War 2 in a space craft, no one really cares how he got here in the space craft or any of the physics involved. Neither does anyone care about how he navigated across the Galaxy or his origins and how he came to be. However he is here, there is substantial proof if you look. He has impersonated many world leaders and is currently George Bush. The reason you do not know that he is George Bush is that he runs disinfomation campaigns, such as the Duracell company and its TV adverts. These have succesfully brainwashed the world, however you would not know this because you have been brainwashed. All the proof for this is there if you look. Nobody knows of the existence of his craft because it is hidden in area 51, where the public cannot go of course. He is also planning to take over the world, there is no reason for him to do this, he is just doing it because he is evil. He has no established plan except to enslave the human race, but he has no use for them after this so will simply kill everyone, this is because he is evil. But of course, you know none of this because he has covered it up, if you look hard enough however the truth will reveal itself. Many people have died trying to reveal the menace of the Duracell Rabbit, but of course they were killed and it was covered up so you are not aware of it. The menace of the Duracell Rabbit is real, it is just so well covered up. The Duracell Rabbit is in reality grey, not pink. I know this from a personal encounter with one of his agents outside an airforce base, I had no reason to be there, I just was and cannot tell you why for obvious reasons.

I ask you all to open your eyes and enlighten yourselves, for I can see it. However you cannot yet, only when you have read all the proof on the existence of the Duracell Rabbit and his intentions will you realise the danger you and your children are in.
you should be shot for thinking that crazy ass rabbits have a planet and are smarter and better than us

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't think you get the point. I think you should try and understand it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus...

...THIS THREAD IS FANTASTIC! Man you have the most interesting theories! THAT explains all of it. What does your girlfreind think of it? What's that? You don't have one?

Sarcasm aside, it was a funny thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The best way to go about this invasion of duracell rabbits is obviously cloning the energizer bunny. Theres no way they could win. If I recall energizer keeps going and going and going etc. We have the power men. I say we put it to use.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
does this mean the eveready gopher is not of this planet as well? that would totally screw with my entire system of beliefs

Nah bro, Eveready is represented by a cat, and everyone knows, that the cat people (from an uncharted moon not to far from uranus) hate the rabbit people.
It's a fact (because I said so and you have no proof otherwise
) The whole thing is a conspiracy. What kind, I don't know. Who it's perpatrated against, I don't know. The old addage of how cats and dogs hate each other is none other than part of the conspiracy devised by the rabbits in order to prevent people from siding with the cats against the rabbits.

Uh, okay, yeah...admittingly, I'm a total a$$.
Sorry folks, I couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh boy, I always love it when superpaul post, they are always so good. If you guys didn't notice, he was just parodying what you guys use as "evidnece" for global alien conspiracies. Can you disprove this duracell rabbit? No. But I think our common sense tells us that it isn't real.

I got to say, props superpaul. Very interesting post. Also like your believe syndrome one. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
When a topic is considered to be 'not approiate' it is usually moved to what ever forum is a 'better home'......not generally a hanging offense for the poster, unless it's a horribly garish overstep.......This one seems to more in the spirit of fun......so I'll risk my $.02.

(I'll have to give the credit to Comedy Central as a source some of this information. )

Duracell first ran a commercial where a whole bunch of toy bunnies were drumming.....the one that out lasted the others was, of course, the bunny with the Duracell batteries.....ie the "Duracell Bunny".

Energizer soon ran an 'answer' to the Duracell ad......they stated they had not been invited to the Duracell tests, and were here to introduce their bunny and show what he could do.

He marched in, beating his loud drum, twirlling the drumsticks, etc. The 'Duracell Bunny' appeared to be intimadated and fearful.......after that he either went into hiding, or 'something'.

It was suspected that Energizer B knew more than he was telling, but nothing was proven.

The alien connection remains an open question...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Why do I deserve a ban? The story itself sums up the issues perfectly. I can completely prove everything involved in the Duracell Rabbit conspiracy just as well as you can prove the alien global conspiracy to me. So what crime have I commited to get banned? I don't think believers in UFO's are crazy, I do however strongly disagree with this blck helicopters / global dominance / greys rubbish that nobody round here except me seems to have a problem with. They are the reason that I look stupid when I try to talk to almost anyone about aliens and I dislike them.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by superpaul55]

[edit on 18-12-2006 by superpaul55]

... And you think with a post like this you're helping the issue?

I get your point though.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Saucerfreak2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join