It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duracell Rabbit Conspiracy. Click Here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ok i'll give you a couple of ny points for your pleasure. this is the ultimate pile of sh*t that is going to make me walk away from this website after some time being here. why are the mods letting this run? people have been thrown for much less than this, what contribution is this giving aside from taking the p**s out of other people. come on do you need the hits or something?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I don't deserve to be banned. It sums up the alien global conspiracy in alternative terms.

Your post is satire intended to help wake some folks up by replacing certain words in a post that most folks here would otherwise BELIEVE with other words (such as "bunny" instead of "reptilian"), throwing such belief into question. As satire, I think it is totally on point and definitely belongs here.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its not taking the ****, you have just missed the point. Maybe you don't like what you have read? Why? Does it conflict with your global alien belief? I do not deserve to be banned. The story serves as proxy for something more important. I can enlighten you on the menace of the Duracell Rabbit if you don't believe it. I can prove everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't deserve to be banned. It sums up the alien global conspiracy in alternative terms. Why don't you question me on it and I will explain why it is true.

If you want to provide productive speculation on alien and UFO research that would showcase an enlightened contrary viewpoint, that would be fine.

However, your post is nothing more than an attempt to mock people who are concerned about this topic.., some of whom believe they've had genuine and highly life-altering experiences.

If you wish to provide commentary on these subjects on our site again, I suggest you do so as I've outlined above. If you're not able to participate in a productive way, you will be asked to leave.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This post is not attempting to mock everyone, it mocks those who talk of "reptillians" and "greys". Most people here understand exactly what I am getting at. As you can tell by the posts:

"I think it is totally on point and definitely belongs here."

"I totally understand what the op is saying in this thread"

"but i get what the poster means alright and have to agree"

"His point is well taken, and he has offered more evidence than some others have recently."

"I get his point, and that's what it's about, not the duracell rabbit."

I do not deserve to be banned. It is not mockery. It is acceptable to post:

"A movie I recorded of what looks like a shapeshifting reptilitan"

Basically people don't like being challenged about their beliefs, which I assumed was the entire point of this site. If you truely believe this to be mockery - then I will leave, all you need to do is ask.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Am I the only one who beleives in this theory, it is real and happening before our eyes, there is no joke about it!, plus all of you who deny this conspiracy are just disinformation agents!.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why do I deserve a ban? The story itself sums up the issues perfectly. I can completely prove everything involved in the Duracell Rabbit conspiracy just as well as you can prove the alien global conspiracy to me.

There isn't any corroborating testimony regarding the "Duracell Rabbit"... military, government, civilian, or otherwise, except for yours. That's the difference, and why your joke thread goes a little overboard.

I do see your point regarding unsubstantiated stories posted here by ATS members, but the "alien global conspiracy" (insofar as I have any idea whether we're talking about the same thing) has a great deal of material behind it, most of it consistent first-hand testimony.

It's just a fact of life, and the web, that that material inspires "fan fiction" from time to time, but you seem to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok then skip_brilliantine if I may ask you a few questions:
1)What do you personally believe the aim of the global alien conspiracy?
2)What form do you personally believe the aliens take?
3)Where do you believe the aliens to be?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
although I do understand your point in your last post to a certain extent it seems to me that you are mocking people who are her/e for real reasons and I don't think you really understand that, I feel you are maybe trying to be smart and clever but you should maybe think before you relay your thoughts into a place where people post experiences that are really important to them.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is not simply a forum for people to post their experiences, it is a forum for debate. I am not interested in whether I upset people, I don't set out to do it and I don't set out not to do it. Alot of people have backed me up on this post. I am ot mocking people who are here for real reasons, I am mocking ones who are not here for real reasons.I am showing the problems with the "black helicopter" and "new alien world order" crowds and how they are at fault almost constantly. If you are offended I apologise, but do not regret my post in anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I know this is for Skip, but I'll reply also.

1)Conspiracy, what conspiracy? A quick search will provide many expert witnesses such as Gordon Cooper, (Already discussed) Redenlsham witnesses, Shag Harbor, just to name a few.

As far as why some would like to keep this quiet, I suggest you do a search for a study done by Nasa that recommened any knowledge of a extraterrestrial presence should be kept under tight wraps, for many reasons. I believe this study was done during the 40s or 50s during several UFO flaps. Fascinating

What is the aim of the aliens? Ask them. Speculating here, but I would think just to observe and study, just as we do with lower life forms.

2) What form? Most abductees say the aliens are greyish/blue with large black eyes, skinny bodies, some short some tall, with long arms. That description is probably similar to what they look like, as it has been reported on every continent on the planet.
P.S these reports have been coming in before the inception a planetary communication device such as the internet.

3) They come in space vehicles similar to a Nasa space shuttle, but obiviously much more advanced. Hope that helps in your journey Paul. Good luck.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by pompano]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
[edit on 18-12-2006 by superpaul55]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
ok i'll give you a couple of ny points for your pleasure. this is the ultimate pile of sh*t that is going to make me walk away from this website after some time being here. why are the mods letting this run? people have been thrown for much less than this, what contribution is this giving aside from taking the p**s out of other people. come on do you need the hits or something?

i Def. agree with you man, i said the same thing earlier, except for the part about being banned, i think thats going to far, especially if he's a new member.

what gets my goat is i might bring up a topic that might have been brought up months or even a year ago and i get a big fat padlock on it.

Sooooo, what this thread tells me, that, as long as you say something original as looney as it may be, your pretty much safe.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ok then skip_brilliantine if I may ask you a few questions:
1)What do you personally believe the aim of the global alien conspiracy?
2)What form do you personally believe the aliens take?
3)Where do you believe the aliens to be?

You may...

1) I believe there is a military-industrial conspiracy (not necessarily an alien one), its aim being primarily to control information about extraterrestrial visitations and recovered technology and secondarily to ensure the ridicule, if not ruin, of those who would demand disclosure. I believe it on the basis of a lot of testimony about said conspiracy. I haven't heard anything very convincing about the aliens' actual involvement in it and so have not formed an opinion about their agenda in particular.

2) Again, only what I have heard testified to, and corroborated to an extent that I can form an opinion. Sounds like there are Greys who visit. I don't personally believe in what is referred to as the "Reptilian Agenda". It's about judging the testimony, in the absence of proof.

3) I have no idea. Again, I have heard testimony that they originate from Zeta Reticuli, but there's much less corroboration on this question. Of course, I have heard much about the fact that they occupy a different dimensional space than us and can travel between them, but as I honestly don't have a firm grasp on what that means, I have no opinion.

That's as honest as I can be. I was questioning in my earlier post whether we were even talking about the same thing (the nature of a "global alien conspiracy")... maybe this clears it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Am i the only one who beleives in this theory!?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is disheartening that this thread was moved to Skunkworks when many less overtly worthy threads with the same exact premise are overlooked.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Have you all seen the recent commerical proving that the bunny has been sharing top secret alien technology with the greys? I'm sure some of you might remember it, well that says that the bunny and the greys are conspiring together to take control of humanity. It appears that the greys are simply minions of the elite bunny.

Btw I couldn't agree more Hank^
This post is genuinely as concerning as the reptilian propagandists.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by superpaul55
Basically people don't like being challenged about their beliefs, which I assumed was the entire point of this site. If you truely believe this to be mockery - then I will leave, all you need to do is ask.

Ok I'm asking. Please leave.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been said, but I haven't read through the whole thread (stupid new job taking away all my ATS time ... this is my only post today arghgggghhh).

I think the OP is quite brilliant (and not for using the bunny as an analogy ... I did read a bit of the first page there).

My thoughts are ... well ... how is this any different from any other poster on ATS that makes "outrageous" claims? There is no direct evidence brought forth (at least in the original post), there is nothing that we can do to actually verify the story, and as absurd as it may seem it MIGHT be true. So while I think it is blatantly absurd, any number of people can believe it.

To me, if this thread gets deleted so should about 40% of the threads on ATS. Kudos to you poster for highlighting that fact (even if it was inadvertent).

Note that I am not bashing the mods for not doing their job. In fact I think they would be doing a DISSERVICE by deleting threads like this. It is after all a conspiracy forum, and what better way to weed out problems than through discussion and debunking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join