It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeeeze Punk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"a number of private companies have reported receiving suspicious inquiries about renting official delivery vehicles"

Click

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sounds like this would be just what one would need to "fake" a biological attack, to spread fear and panic...without opening one up to the pitfalls, and risks of an actual biologic attack.

You could make it appear that such an attack took place, without the risk, and thus achieve the same results, and with the added effect of inciting suspicion of the populace, when the authorities dispute the scare....

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sounds like this would be just what one would need to "fake" a biological attack, to spread fear and panic...without opening one up to the pitfalls, and risks of an actual biologic attack.

You could make it appear that such an attack took place, without the risk, and thus achieve the same results, and with the added effect of inciting suspicion of the populace, when the authorities dispute the scare....

Exactly! Do a dozen more and confusion and mayhem will break out. A good way to make people feel inferior

SO? Will you be stopping for anyone with a BADGE now?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yep, but if he looks like an Ahmed, or Mohammed, chances are I'm going to be more scrutinizing and aware of my surroundings...and his authenticity....

Sure, it may sound prejudiced, but common sense is common sense.... I'd need other things to not make sense before I acted on it (i.e. the "cop" is wearing $300 shoes, etc.)

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
DITTO here Gaz....

new topics

top topics

join