It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage of UFO's surrounding MIR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
NASA footage of ufo's, some surrounding the MIR space station, there are many different images of ufo's from NASA's own cameras in this docu, well worth watching

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I gave it a shot. The opening bit about the Apollo moon landing being fake really put me off. Sorry but if they can't get that right, I'm not going to believe a word of what they tell me about UFOs.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There was a thread with this exact same video up just a week ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I gave it a shot.

It is worth watching it, skip forward to the 38th minute

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The commentator himself said that the UFOs are seen around storms on earth, could it be its some unknown phenomena that we haven't yet discovered like sprites? Anyway all I see is weather balloons.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The best evidence i have seen so far about ufos "reality" was a video from the NASA and you can clearly see a ufo going in direction of earth.At some point you can see a kind of flash(suposed to be an earth defense weapon or something by an expert interviewed) then the ufo come back at a crazy speed in like half a second...
BEST evidence i have seen

But let's watch the one here,hopefully it's worth the wait

edit:

Awsome documentary man!

[edit on 28-2-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
THIS IS ICKE PROP nothing else

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've seen the whole video already and yes it's worth watching. Just keep an open mind while doing it. I like the pictures they show of germany soldiers standing by a man made I presume flying disk.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That video is in this documentation.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm tired of seeing that damn Sci-fi Channel World Trade Center clip tossed in with genuine footage. For an insignificant CGI promo for a cable channel, that clip has caused more damn problems...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I watched the hole video. It is good in the regard that it does have a lot of video footage to watch and it does take a lot of conspircies and puts them together in one video.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inca_Roads
I'm tired of seeing that damn Sci-fi Channel World Trade Center clip tossed in with genuine footage. For an insignificant CGI promo for a cable channel, that clip has caused more damn problems...

Genuine footage? What do you have to support your claim?

top topics

join