It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw 2 UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Last Friday I saw 2 Ufos while outside a fast food restraunt
We were inside eating when one of my freinds twisted her leg and her knee-cap popped out (gross i know) and me not being able to handle that went outside with another friend to have a cigy ,while outside i saw 3 bright stars , whitch was odd because i can never usaly see stars in the middle of town because of light pollution etc...

I looked at them for bout 10 seconds and noticed 2 of the stars very very slowly cirle around this middle star

I cannot stress how slow it was, if you took a glace for a second you would not notice them

Then slowly as the 2 lights got in a straight line with the middle star EG.

Then slowly they moved out in oppisite directions and faded away
I pionted them out to my freind and he was in just as much awe as i was

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Funny, I had a very similar event happen to me that I actually just posted about on a reply about 2 minutes ago.

First you have to ask yourself if it was a helicopter light. I live in a very populated city, and have seen that many times. However, you'll notice the UFO light is different in that it makes moves that seem to defy what helicopters are capable of/defies reason as to why they would move in this way. Further, you might see it shrink in size, disapear, move quickly, and turn into a different shape and color. Did it look like they were playing around and having fun? If so, that and your other data would make me think it was ET.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've nebver heard of something like this happen to anyone. I don't know what else it would be besides UFOs. The way the lights are described to move, I wouldn't think it would be a helicopter. Seems more like something from somewhere else...

join