It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Osama important or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Someone please tell me why Osama is not important to US anymore.

This whole war on terror started with Osama allegedly.

If he was able to carry out attacks of such magnitude then he is definitely capable of doing it again. Destroying afghanistan would not render his power useless. He still has the finances and the support to be able to do it again. Why is he then declared not important? Why did US suddenly go an a war spree against other nations which were not an immediate threat (or even future threat) while openly claiming that Osama did not matter to them. Of all the people he should be the man that mattered most and most resources should go into finding him.

These obvious clues suggest that there more to the story that meets the eye.

Based on past predictions and historical events, the events happening around the world are very predictable and taking human race in one direction. Why do people still firmly belive that 'Islamo-fasiscts' are about to get them?

What about the wars that have been waged by US or aided by US against muslim dominated countries. If they fight back then they are labelled terrorists. Everyday in the news, muslims are being portrayed in a bad light. Western laws have changed dramatically and mnore and more power is being transferred in the hands of the government, why is that being ignored?

There is incredible amount of evidence to prove that this war on terror is nothing but war for world domination. Everything points to that fact then why are people still so afraid of Islam and believe that Islam is about to get them?

Please give me one evidence that proves that Osama carried out 9/11. I am asking for just one unquestionable solid proof.
Maybe then I can understand as to why Osama is not important anymore after carrying out such a masterminded attack.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He is important. He's very important. Both for psychological reasons and for military reasons. However, the idiots in DC have screwed up in not getting him so they are 'chatting-him-down' and claiming he's not important so they can cover their own sorry back-ends.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He is important. He's very important. Both for psychological reasons and for military reasons. However, the idiots in DC have screwed up in not getting him so they are 'chatting-him-down' and claiming he's not important so they can cover their own sorry back-ends.

Not according to your president he is not.

And if by screwing up you mean waging illegal wars and causing deaths of thousands of people then you are seriously missing the point.

What has this war on terror caused till now? Death and destruction and stripping away the rights of US citizens.

The only people who actually benefit from this war is the people who control the US gov. The international bankers and the elites. The Iraqi people, US army, the general public annd even the alleged terrorists have gained nothing from this war or any attacks. Both sides are blaming each other while the people on top are laughing at us and enjoying the shift of power to them that is coming about slowly.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
One proof you just need? Easily...

english.aljazeera.net...

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Bush Sr did in Iraq in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known, and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children - also in Iraq - as Bush Jr did, in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Iraq's oil and other outrages.

So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That speech is from a videotape recording of Osama. So many of those grainy tapes were released that their authenticity is questionable. If Osama wanted he could have come out openly and admitted it on Live AlJazeera TV but instead we got a series of grainy videotapes with bad audio quality. And Osama in all those tapes doesnt even look the same making the authenticity of them even more questionable. Sorry, but this is not ABSOLUTE CONCRETE truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer
That speech is from a videotape recording of Osama. So many of those grainy tapes were released that their authenticity is questionable. If Osama wanted he could have come out openly and admitted it on Live AlJazeera TV but instead we got a series of grainy videotapes with bad audio quality. And Osama in all those tapes doesnt even look the same making the authenticity of them even more questionable. Sorry, but this is not ABSOLUTE CONCRETE truth.

That video is from 2004 and is through Al Jazeera and confirmed by themselves. And the video tapes of Osama are all the same. I have a thread about the confession tape in 2001 that supposedly is a fake person but in reality is the real deal.

Okay this is where we can discuss about Osama and his organization related to 9/11 attacks.

This is the full version of the video where you can see the whole thing. I suggest you watch it, since its important on this debate about Osama's involvement and we are discussing about him and his organization relating to 9/11 and if this is real or not. Not to mention that you are being led only to a pic of Osama from the video, I see no other pics of the footage to back up more claims about supposed fake Osama.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

These are the images taken from the video from different time segments.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer
Not according to your president he is not.

No kidding. I already said that Bush is now claiming that UBL is not important only because he didn't catch him. He's trying to cover his butt because UBL got away.

waging illegal wars

The war is not illegal. It was approved by our government.

Don't bother to point to the UN and say that the UN didn't approve it. They are a cesspool of crime. They have no moral authority to point to anyone and cry 'illegal' ... especially since the UN security council was bought off by Saddam with stolen Oil for Food billions.

and causing deaths of thousands of people

.... saving the lives of countless tens or hundreds of thousands.
.... saving women and children from being raped in mass numbers.
.... stopping the theft of billions in Oil for Food $$$

Deltaboy gave you plenty to chew on. End of subject.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dont think hes as inportant as he was befor 911, hes lost control, his organization of turds have been broke up

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It isnt too important. Hey, if catching OBL was as important as ousting saddam hussein dont you think that they would have done that first? These terrorists attacks have been going on for a century since pre-wwi. So I'd say OBL is VERY important.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
It isnt too important. Hey, if catching OBL was as important as ousting saddam hussein dont you think that they would have done that first? These terrorists attacks have been going on for a century since pre-wwi. So I'd say OBL is VERY important.

Agreed, Osama inspires others to join this Jihad and he did in fact issue a fatwa to kill American civilians and military wherever. Someone like that must be killed, no matter if he is just one man. One man can make a difference, think of the assasination of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto during WW2. It didn't end the war, but it helped significantly as one of Japan's top military leaders dead.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I think they are chatting him down because of his and their links to saudi arabia. You give the idiots too much credit. they are indeed evil.

top topics

join