It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the New World Order/Global Elite!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The concept of the NWO would be one of the greatest things to happen on a global scale. It would organize the consumption of resources and would eliminate those that cannot cooperate.

I can read you are a strong believer of these things. It's like integrated in your complete believe system.
You are able to talk for the NWO, and make clear messages. And it's hard to believe for me, that you are not part of it in some way.

We have paveroads all over this globe - because of the NWO. The NWO is also into covert black operations - secret funding, and secret everything against nature.
Everything that is being done in our time, is against nature - the NWO is really trying to be even stronger than nature itself.

In my view - THAT IS A WEAKNESS.

The NWO can't even make clean energy - can't make anything but boxes upon boxes of lies towards nature. And offcourse make box mentality inside the minds of Billions of humans.

That is weakness.

The leaders of today - Cannot speak the truth - That is also a weakness.

If a world-order tries to become stronger than nature itself - it will destroy nature - And offcourse be a threat to the existence of everything that is beautifull -

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

First of all dont post things u havent researched anything about. 2nd if and when the NWO plans are executed the only people left will be the ones who have use to the NWO and the slaves. U my friend most likely will either die or be a slave to the NWO. So think a litttle more when posting things u know nothing about!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
starting a illuminati fan club??? hm... GOOD idea!!! i support you and New World Order. keep working

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The "NWO"and the "Global elite" (if they do exist) could care less about what a puny punk like you would say, even if you do plead. By the way,
Vlad is in in my bloodline. He is my ancestor. I have my family, they tell stories of it. Come to think of it, my ancestors started the Turkish revolution. (off-topic)
So, I guess he would be alot more than a hero to me
. So I would just shut it if I were you.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Merlin5505]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
I'm sorry, I believe you are wrong in regards to Islam.

Quotes from the Quran:

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90

For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114

Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126

The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 2:217

Those who marry unbelievers will burn in the Fire. 2:221

Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire. 2:257

Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 4:91

I could go on and on. Islam wants me dead.

I don't support your version of the NWO conspiracy theory. I'm making up my own fairy tale version, it's much better.

[edited large quote, please try to only quote the specific parts being responded to to keep down the duplication of material -nygdan]

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Nygdan]

Sounds like a bunch of rules and mind illusions for neandrathals! Boy that imaginations is a violent thing

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I am still expecting Steven Seagal to rescue the world at the last moment, and he will pull some crazy ninja moves on your ass

good one, made me laugh

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by manchurian_candidate
HAHAHA tell me boy what good is your NWO if the earth,sun and time and the damm universedosen't exist??

Check this website out to see your real NWO progress
www.therealmatrix.com
www.xeeatwelve.com

I am sorry but NWO wont be happening on this planet.Your times up the true light beings will triump over darkness

[edit on 18-12-2006 by manchurian_candidate]

Yeah that guys living in the matrix allright, I almost couldnt conatin my grape crush it was almost all over the monitor reading that joke of a website www.truthism.com...
first off, all his information is from reading too many books and watching to many fiction b rated movies like that one with charlie sheen. In all honesty people with thoughts like that are useless peices of brain matter. imo
at least throw up some proof you kooks!

New world order is humanity becoming weakened by bull#, and many hours of information overload. Even if there were two grams of truth on this site there are still a million grams of Bull#.
remember that, and if your gullible enough to believe in reptailes that no one heas ever seen heard of or even talked of, you better just get your life over wih and quit worrying about useless erelavant information day in and day out because all you are doing is empowering the word of bull#.

Bull#, its like having a million words for one babble, betray, blather, blurt out, bull#, chatter, disclose, divulge, gab, gabble, give away, go on, jabber, let out, let slip, mouth, prattle, reveal, run off, run on, spill*, squeal*, tattle, tell, tell on, yackety-yak, yak* all in all in the end it's just a whole whopping pile of lies deciet and mis information, like telling a childrens story tale, but it sure makes some good reactive energy for teh masses.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Everyone of us who are living in the 'west' are already supporting the New World Order, we are already under the control of the New World Order. Do not mistake the concept of one world government with the NWO.

The NWO has been well in place since the end of the 1940's.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
nice lol, i want to see the christians and muslims in a concentration camp destroy those religions. and yes please start a "support new world order group" on facebook or anywhere

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can proudly say i support the new world order,
of course i have other reasons for supporting it not those of the OP although i respect his view, who am i to judge his extreme but sincere point of view?

I have no intention whatsoever in engaging in any form of discussion about this exept just expressing my support for the NWO, wich is already here if some of you "truthseekers" didn't already know.

Unfortunately TRUTH is for the most part not convenient. It takes courage to see the TRUTH.
Of course 99% of the people seeks the "truth" that makes them feel they are the "good" ones, makes them feel pity for themselves by feeling a victim, and what better "evil scapegoat" then the NWO to support their miserable "truth".

Thank GOD he created the Devil and the Illuminati and the PTB so everyone
can feel a better person by blaming them for everything that goes on in this life.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ProdigalSon]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I do not support any secret organization(s) based around lies, greed, murder and deceit.

The NWO etc al need to be brought out into the open and exposed for the power hungry fools that they are.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I completley agree with the OP, I support the NWO's goals. They realize what they must do to save the planet and I'm all for it, and no there's nothing any of you can do to stop the NWO. They have all the technology, artillery, and they are organized unlike the rest of the world. The NWO has already taken the first steps, it will only be a matter of time until the transformation is complete.

That's assuming they, the NWO, are correct the earth needs saving. Spend billions on growing food, engineering sustainable societies & educating intelligent people around the world... rather than immoral occupations, "wars on" drugs / terrorism and other GOP & DNC mafioso pet projects...Then lets see how fast current over population problems, so called, get solved.

The coca plant, mostly "illegal", is excellent in alleviating hunger pangs & suppressing appetite.. think outside "the box", rather than filling it with a corpse. Invest in the future of humanity, not destruction, violence, hate, division and ignorance.

If I could NWO some people into a dirt nap: political parties and their weak minded "cult of personality" dear leader worshiping flock. And the richest, 1%, 5% or whatever.. who own most everything. Flush the toilet & start with a clean bowl.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join