It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terrorism or War On Islam???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
My Friends;

America/Bush's war is not against terrorism its just against Islam.

======================
======================

If the war is against terrorism then what happened when Israil Attacked on Hammas. Israil is continuing his cruelty in palestine. So where is the ant- terrorist (america)?????????? This is the biggest political & media scam in the history!
===============================================

With best regards;

OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
And the Islamofascist killer dogs tell us its all about Iraq but can you explain .......

India and the Sudan and Algeria and Afghanistan and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Ingushetia and Dagestan and Turkey and Kabardino-Balkaria and Morocco and Yemen and Lebanon and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Argentina and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Iran and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Germany and Australia and Pennsylvania and Belgium and Denmark and East Timor and Qatar and Maryland and Tajikistan and the Netherlands and Scotland and Chad and Canada and China and...

Virtually every single country on Earth has been Attacked by Islamofascists.

We need to super charge our approach, a step back for a step forward.

this is an example of how we should fix the problem .......

HERE

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it’s interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.

They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a muslim fanatic anywhere in the world.

The Islamofascists hate NoN-Muslims and we hate them, its time to change the rules and win the War !

Only then may we experience peace and Coexistance between cultures.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Dear Friend;

Kindly,
Stop Yelling and Prove your point With a reasonable Evidience.
==============================================

If someone say that you are dead, you are not dead untill you really are, and he gives a reasonable Evidience to prove his point.

Now calm down read some history books Prove your point.

With best Regards;
OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Im not entirely sure what you mean .....

BUT you walk in here and tell us that America has declared War on Islam with no explanation ?

The exact opposite is much more likely to be true if we where to examine the evidence at hand.

May Peace be upon you.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Radical Islam declared war on everyone in the West who doesn't worship like them - and they declared it decades ago.

THEY want a war against themselves. It's a religious war to THEM that THEY created. THEY think they are on God's side. THEY think they can win. And with appeasers and people with their head shoved in the sand ... they will.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Virtually every single country on Earth has been Attacked by Islamofascists.

Gotta' back it up with plenty of facts NumberCruncher. Here - Lemme' post some.

islam-watch.org...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
www.frontpagemag.com...
www.breitbart.com...

[edit on 12/18/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
My Friend;

You say muslim are extremists, ok

justify this:
world war II;
German vs other Christian countries. Can we put blame to Christianity with the justification that Hitler was a Christian.

There is a difference between Christians and Christianity. Cristians can go wrong anytime but the message / teachings of Christianity always remains right - unchanged. Religion can not be blamed for the bad deeds of its followers. It is true for any religion including Islam.

Do you know the meanings of islam?

hope you understantd my point. I ment bush when i wrote america. if you see my first post it is written like: america/bush's.
im not blaming whole country just because of one evil person.
================================================

With Best Regards;
OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by out_in_mud
My Friend;

You say muslim are extremists, ok

Kind Sir, no where in this Thread did i say Muslims are extremists, if i did could you kindly show me where.

I have referred to Muslim extremists hundreds of times as Islamofascists, just as i have in this thread.

I can tell you this though in case you did not realise it ....

Most Muslims are not Terrorists.

Virtually All Terrorists are Muslims.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by out_in_mud

hope you understantd my point. I ment bush when i wrote america. if you see my first post it is written like: america/bush's.
im not blaming whole country just because of one evil person.

Ahh ok it did read to me like you where blaming the US as well as Bush.

Bush has the Lowest IQ of any US President in History and has presided over one of the Toughest eras.

With the power of Hindsite Iraq was/is a huge mistake, I bet if we wernt in Iraq that Iran wouldnt be the Big mouth she is now either but imo we should be all over Afghanistan, 100k more Soldiers turning every stone and burning down every poppy field is what we should of Done.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Dear Friends.

==========================

News Flash

THESE TERRORISTS ARE NON-MUSLIMS!
==========================

IN AFGHANISTAN:-

Wanted: Osama bin laden ( one person ) who fled/killed.

but 200,000+ Afghan/Taliban killed.

(afghans/talibans were indeed muslims but humenbeings also!)

REASON: Oil in RUSSIA states boarding afghanistan.

"Afghans did'nt take any part in 911, they were illeterate, stonage people.
===========================

IN IRAQ:-

Wanted: Saddam Hussain (single person), wasCaptured

but 655,000 killed (2005-figure)

Phosphorus misiles were bombed in Faluja(i have video recording and also a italian journalists interview of an american soldier; who does not even know what they are firing and why they are firing).

REASON: Oil Resources

=================================
Is This all False?

Dont believe me!

Check your own countries news stats.

==================================
sorry for late posting im a louzy typer.

With Best Regards;
OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
* News Flash*

The Real 2006 'Iraq Body Count'

Iraqi civilians killed this year by ISLAMIC Terrorists

Iraqi civilians killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans
(and Islamic Terrorists) 146

Iraqis aren't
dying from war.
They are being murdered by
Islamic terrorists.

Oil, Oil, Oil .... We are going out of our way to severly reduce our dependance on this evil stuff, and knowing us Westerners we will succeed with ending our need for ME oil, and then your excuse will be ?? How will the people of the ME eat without Oil money ??

May Peace Be With You Out_in_Mud

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I say we send a nice little package to mecca that goes boom in the night

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dear Sir,

To fully understand me please view my other thread. World Conquest in the New world order group. Thanx

With best regards;

OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry VoXiSo,

but i have to say that..

You people say muslims terrorists with thoughts like these:

I say we send a nice little package to mecca that goes boom in the night

If you cant respect dont disrespect also!

With best regards;

OIM

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i have no respect for any sob who uses kids and women as shields nor do i have respect for those who blow up markets full of familys i have no respect for sob's who cut off the head of a innocent man tied up and unharmed, i have no respect for thos who shoot a woman in the head on film and praising god while they are doing it, maybe when the muslims grow up and stop using Islam as a tool to murder thousands and if they act civilized and not like heartless animals maybe u and them will earn some of my respect

[edit on 18-12-2006 by VoXiSo]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dont want to say anything here but I can say a lot! Moslems or Islamofacists, its pretty much the same. One is more PC than the other. What we like to use to appear poliet

As for our Pakistani "friend" here, I just want to say, read up some of the old threads here, all this is "OLD" hat .

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoXiSo
i have no respect for any sob who uses kids and women as shields nor do i have respect for those who blow up markets full of familys i have no respect for sob's who cut off the head of a innocent man tied up and unharmed, i have no respect for thos who shoot a woman in the head on film and praising god while they are doing it, maybe when the muslims grow up and stop using Islam as a tool to murder thousands and if they act civilized and not like heartless animals maybe u and them will earn some of my respect

But then how can you expect respect from people in a country you have invaded, destroyed practically the whole infrastructure, capture innocent civilians and send them to camps like guantanamo bay with no thought for human rights or a fair trial, torture civilians, disregard the geneva convention. america has also blown up civilian targets 'accidentally' and whether that is a true explanation or not it still happens. America also needs to grow up and stop using Christianity as a tool to murder thousands of innocent civilians in a war that they cannot win as they more they fight it the more enemies they create.

I'm not saying they are right but you need to understand that sometimes you can be wrong too and religion is just being used as a smokescreen for imoral acts on both sides.

Its the crusades all over again.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the reason why we are "not winning" in iraq is cause of the leaders, they are to sacred to be ruthless like you have to be in a war, i guarantee to u if we had another general patton running this war we would have had iraq cleaned up within a month

oh and u point to us putting a hood on a man with his pecker out to muslims beheading and shooting people on film

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Dont want to say anything here but I can say a lot! Moslems or Islamofacists, its pretty much the same. One is more PC than the other. What we like to use to appear poliet

As for our Pakistani "friend" here, I just want to say, read up some of the old threads here, all this is "OLD" hat .

Man, you people!

You tar everyone with the same brush. You are a pretty racist person! This is especially shown in the fact you put friend in inverted commas just because the person is from Pakistan?? That seems very racist to me. out_in_mud was very polite and nice about the whole thing.

I'm coining a new term 'Amerifascist'

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
if commas is all it takes for u to conclude someone as being a racist, i feel bad for u

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join