It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

superpower u.s.a. , royal family queens downfall imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
the states is in trillians of dollars of debt with the struggle of advancing fossil fuels and minerals to preserve there economy. the struggle continues while the inevitable approaches, the worlds current super power will crash with the royal familys downfall. china will than become the next worlds superpower whilst the queen is pulled. expect this to take place in one year.

the source of this prediction will remain anonymous as this is top secret where i have chose to leak this from messenger to messenger.

say what you will.
7A

[edit on 18-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
why do you predict the queens downfall? and will her son or grandson take over the crown, or are you predicting the end of the monarchy???

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
the royal family will fall is what has been told from a messenger to a messenger. so yes the monarchy is going to collapse like falling bricks. china gets a large portion of the riches. this will happen in one year.

...and there will be no crown for her grandson or son to take.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
it has been strongly suggested by some that the royal family were involved in Diana's murder www.dianaconspiracy.com
this case is in the public eye again, however much of the truth of the events surrounding her death have again been distorted by the media. If the powers that be wanted to end the monarchy one way would be to show the royals involvement in Diana's death, but that isn't happening, and it is being covered-up again.
So why will the monarchy end, what will be the leverage to bring their downfall, something would have to bring about such a change. So if your source said the monarchy would end he must have some explanation as to how and why it will happen, and who exactly is behind it??? Obviously you can tell more. But I would have thought it alot more likely that Blair's reign would end soon, rather than the queens.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
we can question the prediction with not much to answere but to patiently await the inevitable approaching in one year. a specific date i do not have, the message strictly said in one year the royal family will fall like bricks and we will feel it around us happening. china will than become the next dominant country. thats pretty much all i can say right now. you can criticize this and do what you will with it, throw it in the trash and move on or be prepared by getting prepared. specific details like this have only been leaked whereas your questions will leave unanswered until than unless you can figure it out...

7A

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
oh boy, i'd better start collecting canned beans..

[edit on 12/18/2006 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The British Crown lost its power back in the 1200's. The current CROWN is actaully a coporation set up by the Knights Templar who also control the BAR and all it's franchises. All British Colonies and descendant countries are still financial colonies to the very first corporation -- the Crown.
If you don't believe me look up the definition of King & Queen in a legal dictionary. They are only heads of State with no power. The British East India trading company had more power and control over the "Sea" then the actual monarchy. Look at the U.K's flag, then look at the Queen's flag. If she had any actual power Her flag would be the flag flown in the U.K. not the Union Jack. Better do some homework.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BattleofBatoche I like your conviction in that statement, the queens flag? could you give me a link cause I cant picture it.

7Ayreon

the worlds current super power will crash with the royal familys downfall. china will than become the next worlds superpower whilst the queen is pulled. expect this to take place in one year

thats a pretty strong prediction to say the least, as far as I am concerned theirs no chance of it happening anytime soon, when you say one year do you mean one year from now? or that the process will start and finish within a year?

I personally couldnt care less whether the Monarchy disappeared, seems to me that its only purpose to the British people is as a tourist attraction, and at that what person would want to come here to look at where they live?(Rhetorical as I know full-well their is loads of people happy to spend their vacations sightseeing at the Queens estates)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
the states is in trillians of dollars of debt with the struggle of advancing fossil fuels and minerals to preserve there economy. the struggle continues while the inevitable approaches, the worlds current super power will crash with the royal familys downfall. china will than become the next worlds superpower whilst the queen is pulled. expect this to take place in one year.

the source of this prediction will remain anonymous as this is top secret where i have chose to leak this from messenger to messenger.

say what you will.
7A

Sorry, but I really can't quite follow this - how does the fall of the US from its position as the current superpower relate to the fate of the British monarchy? From the rest of the discussion, I take it that it is the British monarchy that is intended here. Many people who live over here in the UK would tell you that we here are probably not that far away from joining the third world anyway, we haven't been a superpower for a long time.

top topics

join