It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog passed away :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Man....that's so sad to hear. Fanatical dog lover myself. Sorry for the loss of Pip Asala.

Pets really are part of your family.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That is sad asala, especially at Christmas time, when there are already so many emotional expectations around the season.

Pip is still with you in spirit. He must have been very comforted by your loving support throughout his life and in his last hours.

((((((big hug))))))

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just posting my show of support.

I am sorry for your loss. But think of the good times; I mean, how many dogs can say they spent many wonderful years with asala?

He is the cock of the walk

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Pip was a wonderful dog and will be very sadly missed, my heart goes out to you asala, as you know I lost my pip, and know the feeling of loss.

He had 17 wonderful years with you, and I don’t think he could have had a better owner, he was loved so much and treated like a prince.

R.I.P Pip

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Knowing your sadness here too!

Bless your heart!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you asala. I've had dog's all my life and they are truely a much loved family member. 17 is a great run and i'm sure he couldn't have had a better mum.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry asala, I know how hard it is emotionally to lose a pet.

But you be thankful that he lived a long life in a loving home, since so many others don't even get that.

Anyway, my prayers are with you.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is awful. I'm sorry Asala.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thank you all again it really has been a help to me,

the last few days have been a nightmare for me, i really found myself unable to concentrate, all the little things you have to get used to and even the annoying dog habits i now really miss,

pip used to walk round the house on my hard wood flooring and all i would here was his nails tapping everywhere, It used to sound like he was tap dancing, i used to tell him to go lay down as it used to bug me if i was trying to write something,

Now i Long to here that sound,

Also every time i went out of a door he would scream for me, and nothing could make him be quiet until i got back in to him where he wiggled his tail and i would melt and give him lots of hugs,

Pip was rescued form a person who used to treat him bad .....and my dad took him in with my sister oni,

I already had a dog then but loved pip the moment i saw him,

every time i would visit my dad i would have pip on my knee,

even they said he was drawn to me then, then my dog scamp died of old age and i was heart broken,

my dad decided that i should take pip for a while to help me feel better, From that day there was no parting me and pip,

he did not want to leave me and i did not want to leave him, that was 10 years ago, and every single day i hugged Pip, if i was away then i would get my family to hold the phone to him, And i would worry about him,

If i was not there he would not eat, I loved him with all my heart, And i feel lucky i was able to spend so much time with him, I'm the lucky one to have been blessed with such a wonderful friend,

Gosh i'm going on and on lol. feel better to just get that out,
My thoughts have to now turn to my other dog and making his life the best that i can,

So tomorrow I'm out shopping for new bed and toys and anything doggie i can

[edit on 21-12-2006 by asala]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join