It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog passed away :(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Im so sad
My dog aged 17years old passed away last night after a few days of feeling down, he died in my arms this morning as i sat up with him all night to make sure he was ok, But sadly he did not make it,

he slept then woke up for a few secounds and thats when he took his last breath.

PIP im going to miss you so much

[edit on 18-12-2006 by asala]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss asala.

These wonderful creatures bless us with their company over the years and become a part of the family. It's a shame that their life spans aren't as long as ours.

Remember all the good times you've had with Pip, and though a dear pet can never be replaced, find yourself another dog in a few weeks that can tug your heartstrings as a new member of your family.

Take care asala, my thoughts are with you.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your friend asala.
17 years is a great run.
RIP PIP. (see, he can still make you smile!)

Love those dogs.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What a sweet looking pup...I'm sure he's glad you gave him a wonderful life...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Damn that sucks.
I'm sorry to hear that. The death of a pet is always painful.:shk:

Ex

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear that your beloved PIP passed.
I also love my two dogs and the thought of them ever
passing hurts in itself. They give so much and ask so little!

My Deepest Condolences!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss.

I know how devestating it can be.

If it helpd, try to remember this, he lived with much love and attention.

He had as good a life as an human, probably better than most.

at least he was able to see you one last time before slipping away, I am sure it ment the world to him.

He was lucky enough to live his life with you, what more could a person or doggy ask 4.

*big hugs and kiss on top of head*

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My deepest condolences go out to you asala.

I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP PIP

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh Asala, I am so very sad for you. Some might not understand how profound the loss of a dog, or any pet, can be.

I lost my own dog, Tara, several years ago. Not a day goes by when I honestly don't think about her. She was a dear friend, a loyal companion who was always ready to 'go for a walk', 'fetch a stick' or to simply 'be there' to make my own life a bit more tolerable. I miss my dog.

I can only say that I do know what you are going through. It's tough. I also know that the intensity of emotion will pass and that your dog will live on in your heart and in your memory. Until then, I can only share in your grief and hope that your pain will fade.

....I'm thinking of you.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
asala, I'm so very sorry!

I'm glad, at least that he had a wonderful long life and was loved so dearly...

My thoughts are with you...
hugs...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss Asala.
Dogs can be such a big part of our lives, as I'm sure PIP was a part of yours. It's been 10 years since my beloved Crissy died and I still miss her.

Get a new puppy, and post a pic here when you do!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I know what it's like to have lost a dog as I have lost them myself. Dogs are beautiful animal and are the best of friends to us. They are such loving animal and it always hurts to loose them. Remember, he'll always be with you, in memory and in spirit.

May PIP RIP.

-tts

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you all so much, your words really have been a comfort to me,

Having him that long was a gift in itself,

I miss him so much already my house seems empty with out him here,
I have another dog and he seems to be sad,

I really just cant believe he wont be here anymore, just feels like a dream right now,

we buried him under the apple tree which he loved, the hardest thing for me to do was to put him in that ground, i just kept thinking he would wake up,

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm so sorry asala, that is such a difficult loss. As others have suggested try to think about the beautiful time you spent with PIP and the love you shared.

Blessings to you...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Asala. Poor lill' puppy.

I'm sure that his spirit will be with you for a long time. I fully believe that's true. My neighbor had visits from her puppy dog after he died. I'm sure your baby will be there for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So sorry to hear about PIP Asala was wondering why you wasn't on last nite xxx matt

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Asala. I have a dog. Her name is Daisy. I am sorry to hear that your dog died. I love my dog. Your dog is okay now. She can go places that she couldn't when she had a body.

- from Cookie Doodle (not FlyersFan)

[edit on 12/18/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My condolences. I love animals too. They deserve the greatest human affection.

PIP is in dog heaven.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
asala, I've been thinking about you all day. Being hooked into the dog world as I am, I just assume every dog owner knows about the Rainbow Bridge. I realize you may not, so I wanted to link to it here.

This is an expanded version set to music and it's very touching. I hope it brings you some comfort.

The Rainbow Bridge

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am really sory to hear this. Animals are so important to the make up of who we become as individuals. They are there for us when many times people are not. I am so terribly sorry,Asala.

But hey, look at it this way, in dog years, he was 119 years old and... I know that this is of litle consolation to you right now, but he is free now.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join