It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attacking village in Brazil! (documentary)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Yes you could say I am "arguing from ignorance" then, since your not ignnorant could you please inform me as to why a group of aliens are attacking Braziallian peasants then?

Why? Is the question to be answered.

I certainly can not answer it.

The only point I'd press here is that most Brazilians are going to be considered poorer than you are but they are not just peasants.

Considering your personal misinformed debunking campaign on ATS recently , tell me why anyone should take your objections to UFO cases seriously?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here is another strange comment from me: Why would aliens, vibrating lights, et, ufo attack a river in Michigan? Oh brilliant one please answer?

An ice circle has recently appeared on the Hemlock River locate near Amasa, Michigan. A man returning from work around 1:00 a.m. noticed a vibrating beam of light. The next morning while passing the river he noticed the circle. There are pictures and videos.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People should take me seriously because I have asked the most valid question.

Why did a group of highly advanced extra terrestrials perform inter-stellar travel to bombard a village of Brazillian peasants?

Sorry I forgot about the distinct anti-elitism on this forum, I shall use the phrase "mind slave" from now on instead of peasant.

Why did a group of highly advanced extra terrestrials perform inter-stellar travel to bombard a village of Brazillian mind slaves?

This story is ridiculous, and you seem completely unaware of this. You should depart your fantasy world of evil interstellar tyrants and enter reality.

Considering your pro-ufo activities recently, why should anyone take you seriously? There is no crime in involvement in 'de-bunking', it unfortunately has to be done - however much it hurts your perception of reality. De-bunking is no less a crime than spreading pro alien propaganda.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by superpaul55]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Siren,

Hate to say it but ... a "UFO' sighting earlier plus some "missing Ice" in a river is proof* of what?

* Not that I'm bantering around the "Proof" word here. Proof is only evidence that compels one to accept something as fact.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How would any one truly know what is in the mind of an alien. Something strange happened in Brazil and strange things are happening here as well. I would love to hear another explanation for the cause of the events. Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Pretty cool show. I watched it today and enjoyed it.

Originally posted by superpaul55
Why did a group of highly advanced extra terrestrials perform inter-stellar travel to bombard a village of Brazillian mind slaves?

This story is ridiculous, and you seem completely unaware of this. You should depart your fantasy world of evil interstellar tyrants and enter reality.

You might be assuming that the village was central to the issue. The village might have been just in the area of what was going on.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Aha!!! I knew sooner or later we'd suffer just a tad more than a few mutilated cows.....
Malevolent beings are among us. I for one believe the story, but the press will keep it hush in order to prevent panic.

Never mind Brazil, i think they should pay a visit in the day time to the white house- I'd like to see the media trying not to cover that one.

They're here.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They did. See my previous post.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Never mind Brazil, i think they should pay a visit in the day time to the white house- I'd like to see the media trying not to cover that one.

That's a bit U.S. centric isn't it?

I mean what is it the U.S. actually does that makes us the Gods of Reality IYO?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well, for the benefit of my
American friends, of course. We dont believe in anything even in a conspiracy board, so since Brazil is kind of way out there and there are not many Brazilian members here (that i know of)....I think it would be a good idea. Or even a landing in London for thousands to see might lend credibility.
I of course, didnt mean that WE are the ones that should be contacted, but it should be in some very public and obvious place. Dont you agree?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well, for the benefit of my
American friends, of course. We dont believe in anything even in a conspiracy board, so since Brazil is kind of way out there and there are not many Brazilian members here (that i know of)....I think it would be a good idea.

Fine I would personally benefit being a U.S. citizen , but why would the UFO Phenomena 'care' about the Nationality ratio of ATS?

I'm a member of ATS and I don't think of Brazil as "kind of way out there". (Fifth largest economy on Earth)

[edit on 19-12-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My point is we need something a little more local than Brazil.

It just is better than someplace in Brazil. There's nothing wrong with Brazil, its prosperous, beautiful, etc, but nothing like a landing here for MY sake.

What can i say.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't know what to say about this..
Everything seems to be..like..it could be real, it could also be fake as well
because it is..just eye witness accounts and you never know..

i just don't know what to say about it..i would want to believe it, but the question is Why? just why?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
1.) They're isolated agents poking fun with humans and "playing with" their superiority over the technology of the natives in that region. (Like bullies picking on younger kids out of boredom, or punks knocking out mailboxes on country roads...)

IMO. This appears to be the most likely. I’m not sure if these are the acts of extraterrestrials or our own military testing out their new toys.

It seems like technology similar to Project Blue Beam. Were our own governments testing technology on a remote Brazilian island which they’ll eventually use in a more populated area?

It seems like the top BAF officials knew about it and used the opportunity to get lots of footage and pics of this new technology. (why were they send out with a bunch of cameras instead of machine guns or other weapons?)

Maybe dgtempe will get her wish... There’s definitely something here…

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

My point is we need something a little more local than Brazil.

It just is better than someplace in Brazil. There's nothing wrong with Brazil, its prosperous, beautiful, etc, but nothing like a landing here for MY sake.

What can i say.

Did you notice what alot of the reports said?
They mentioned how the crafts looked like they were systematically scanning, over the rain forest, just a thought, but maybe they were more interested in mapping the rich species in that area, DNA, type thing...?
maybe...

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No offence to any Brazilians.
Why would ET's want to attack a (...) village in Brazil.
It's quite obvious this is just a fictional story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 20/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Straight disinformation.
I don't believe a moment that one isolated case attack.
We all know that by now, they could have wiped us clean of the surface.
Why bringing on these boards stuff that just don't make any sense other than if you are paid for bringing disinformation to the population?

Are you saying that everything was fabricated including the marks and the people were like actors and our tax dollars went to pay for a government investigation that was bogus?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
It's quite obvious this is just a fictional story.

The government even had documents about it so how the hell can it be fictional? And why do you believe it must be fictional, was it to much for you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join